main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DCC Dinner Saturday May 23rd

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by JawaJaka, May 11, 2015.

1. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    Tilted Kilt
    Saturday May 23rd
    7:30pm
    Reserved for 50 people
    Order off the menu, no banquet fees

Anyone in any of the SW groups represented at DCC and their family/friends are welcome to join. If we go over 50 we'll have to split the group, so please let me know if you are coming and how many others are joining you. I'm keeping one list over at the MG forums, but I will be checking here as well and letting you know if you are on the list. Thank you.

2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    RMFF trivia is at the same time, that is definitely the latest panel time slot we have received at DCC. Also, just want to clarify this is the 16th street mall location?

nnaydolem likes this.
  3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I expect my panel to go about an hour and for our 300 person room to be full. I understand that people get hungry, but I encourage RMFF to come support your fellow RMFFers at the trivia panel and then we can head to dinner after it wraps up at 8:00 or so.

4. JawaJaka

May 24, 2011
    Yes, it's the one on the 16th St. Mall. We'll still be there at 8:00pm (starts at 7:30pm) so head on over after the panel. We'll save you some seats. Just let me know how many to save.

5. banzai

banzai Jedi Master

Apr 29, 1999
    Hope some of you can make the dinner. It has been some time since I last saw some of you (not counting those at CVII).

nnaydolem likes this.
  6. zeraduel

zeraduel Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2011
    Where/How do you sign up? I didn't see any active links in your post.

7. JawaJaka

May 24, 2011
    Just post here that you want to go and how many guests you want to bring and I'll add you to the list. There is no link since I'm keeping one master list over on the MG forums. Real names, please (I haven't memorized everybody's board names yet).

Hugh, I've got you and your family on the list.

8. zeraduel

zeraduel Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2011
    I'll plan on joining after the Trivia panel so realistically closer to 8:30. I don't want you to save me a seat if it means someone else can't go...on time. Michael nestlehut

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    That is very sweet JJ but we have friends from out of town and have no idea what's going on just yet. We are most likely not going.

10. JawaJaka

May 24, 2011
    I've got you on the list. Plenty of seats left. If you change your mind SC we'll have some seats for you and friends.

11. corran_r9

corran_r9 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 3, 2009
    Can you mark me as tentative. Please.

Yes, I learned a new word. I bought a dictionary. Shush

12. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

[​IMG]