Dear dear friends...

Discussion in 'Toronto, ON' started by Darvin11, Jan 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darvin11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi guys!

It is I, the rarely posting guy who organized everyone into line on that fateful night almost two years ago now... how ya doing?

Just wanted to drop a line and say hey and also advise you guys of new things in this kid's life..

I have started my own business doing storyboards! That's right, I am the proud owner of The Board Room, right here in T.O.

Check out my site at www.the-board-room.com and drop me a line at sales@the-board-room.com and let me know what you think.

Item number 2- I am currently working in a secret location in T.O. on a Samuel Jackson film known only as the 51st State. It is being edited as we speak and I am the director's personal assistant. All very exciting I can tell you as the director is none other than Ronny Yu (Bride with White Hair, Bride of Chucky).

Cool stuff going on.

Hope all you guys are good and I hope to hear from you.

Thanks

Robin T.
  2. Syco-Sith Jedi Padawan

Hi Darvin =)
    I Don't believe that I have ever seen you at any of the meetings, but I just wanted to say congratulations on starting your own business. I am a fellow artist with a background in computer graphics/animation, and I am also a skilled storyboard artist. I am still looking for work in this field. *wink wink* *nudge nudge* So if you know anyone who is willing to hire, please let me know.

you can reach me at starkiller20@hotmail.com, or on ICQ at 57608707

Hope to hear from you soon.

Syco-Sith
  3. Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey,

Welcome back to the insanity! and Congratulations on your new business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.