main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Death's Head Assassins (A SW Assassin RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Brutus666, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ((AHHHZZZZZZZZ i've been rather inactive other then the quick post...h))

ic Apadamek:

Apadamek had a hard time restraining a smile and acting along the confused husband while Kira messed with the recruits mind. The woman Kira had hired did her work and Apadamek watched out of the side of his eye's as he pretended to stare around the bar. He turned back to Kira and spoke "i'm very impressed, well done my hat is off to you." he probably shouldn't have been she was a Master Assassin one of the best in the organization.

Still he had found it impressive that she had so skillfully turned the recruit from confident and in charge of the situation to bewildered and confused. He glanced at his chronometer and saw the time "We should probably get this over with" he muttered to Kira

Tag: Kira, Jerrik

((again...sorry))

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira Sarken

"I sincerely apologize," he said. "I must have mistaken you for someone else. Enjoy your evening."

"We should probably get this over with."

"Indeed, but he will likely still be observing us, even if it doesn't seem like it. I have a plan, as I have had this planned for a little while now." She drained the last of her cocktail before placing it on the table. "Now we leave via the nearest door talking about the strange man that thought he had a dealing with us, but not very loud, just standard indoor volume." Kira stood before heading out, with a slight trace of of confusion still on her face as she talked about the man that had beckoned them with the man alongside her.

Once outside She turned back to Apadamek, "I assume you have a vehicle or plans on procuring one? If so would you please ready it while I go grab our new recruit and teach him his first lesson." Before reentering the bar she attached a small remote detonator, just big enough to take out the power, to the power line, it would also send an em pulse right before the small blast to take out any backups. Holding the small remote in her hands she moved to the side entrance and there, right before entering she pressed the button. Darkness decended on the cantina and Kira moved, swift as a wind, yet silent to the point that if one listened to the silence their minds would begin making up noises.

Of course the cantina's patrons were anything but quiet and Kira continued moving, her trained eyes adjusting very quickly to the darkness. She spotted her target, their new recruit, and with a silent movement had one of her blades aganst his throat yet remained quiet. No doubt he would try a counter he had learned but she knew counters to counter those counters or even to counter a counter to her counter. She moved back out the side entrance before spinning the initiate around while shoving him against the wall, thus revealing her own face to him.

She smiled slightly before saying, "Your first lesson is this, you must learn to see through illusions of far grander design then that minor one I set before you. Many of your possible targets will be prepared against an attempt on their lives and will likely have decoys or illusions that make them appear unguarded. Your life will depend on your ability to see through such illusions and many more. Now come, it is long past time for us to be moving."

She turned to Look for Apadamek.

Tag: Apadamek, Darth Nemisis

3. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Ruyichuk

Ryu watched the exchange between the two men, waiting for something to go wrong. Having two tightly coiled springs, especially coiled in opposite directions, confront each other was not a recipe for his mothers Worshker cookies. It was a recipe of death.

"Tenro, I know that your mission was completed, That is why I am here, to deal with the Senator. When I want to send a message I will in the meantime, return to the base. I will return shortly, and then I will deal with your, and your disobediance."

Ryu tensed, his paws on his blades. He waited in the shadows, concealed, ready to act. If it came to a fight, he didn't care who started it, he would finish it one way or another.

4. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Tenro
    Outside of Chac's vessel

The only emotion that was visible on Tenro's face was his eyes narrowing ever so slightly. His hand rested on the hilt of his Katana.

Tenro sprang off of the ship in a graceful aerial. Landing just as easily facing Chac's back away from the ship.

Disobediance? Hahaha if he thinks he controls me then there is something wrong. At least I have him nervous about me, hand on the sword is evidence of that much....Good.

His hand continued to rest on the hilt of his sword. His right hand flicked aside his coat and stuffed itself into his pocket. He noticed Ryu close by incase something happened. He should have known better to think that the wookie would have remained on the Glory. Tenro called out to Chac with the first hint of amusement that Chac was likely to ever hear from him.

"If you want to consider someone to replace you one day Chac.... You might start by considering someone who wants the position."

Tenro turned on his heel and strode away again calling over his shoulder.

"Or someone who wouldn't kill you if it suited them for that matter."

Tenro gave a two fingered salute to no one in general but he knew that Ryu would recognize the signal. Tenro wondered if Chac would ever realize how he had tracked him down so easily. It didn't much matter in all reality. Tenro had slipped many more bugs in various places that Chac would never find even if he did remove the one on his person.

For now, Tenro would be a good boy and go back to base. He would sharpen his blade when he got there....

tag chac

5. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: Chac Por

Chac smirks as Tenro walks away. "Its good to see you come to your senses Tenro, I would of hated to have your wookiee friend killed." Chac gestures to the rooftop above him. The 2 lights from the Photoseptors of AK-47 were shining brightly now, and the laser sight from his Charric disruptor rifle was pointed right at the Wookiee's Head. Chac began to speak again. "I knew about the Bugs Tenro. The droids located them as soon as I boarded the ship. I did now live this long to be a fool." Chac turns around and begins to walk back to the Cantina, but he stops and turns around.

"Soon all will be clear, after I deal with the Senator. All Assassin's in the Guild will learn the truth. And what I have sensed."

Chac turns back around and continues back towards the Cantina.

TAG: Tenro

6. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

His sense eh? I will hear that out later and if I dont like it, then we will have to take mr high and mighty down a notch or two. And I know exactly where to start....

Tenro placed a finger to his ear to press in the comlink hidden there.

"Ryu, good of you to show up and all but we really need to work on your stealth. Those droids of his had a bead on you the whole time."

tag

7. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Ryuichuk
    in the shadows

"Ryu, good of you to show up and all but we really need to work on your stealth. Those droids of his had a bead on you the whole time."

{Not trying to be stealthy. I have a personal shield up. Also look to your right, up fifteen degrees.}

Tenro glanced up, at the roof opposite the droid snipers, and sees a flash of red.

Tag: Lilly, Tenro

8. Lilly_Kasei

Lilly_Kasei Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2007
    IC: Lilly
    Roof top across from the Droids.

Lilly waved at Tenro. The droids were leaving so she started to pack up the Duel cuncussion missile launcher Ryu had given her. At the first sign of trouble she would have taken those droids out in a flash.
    Now that she was packed up she headed back to the ship.

TAG: Tenro

9. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006

Chac changes his direction and heads back for the Freedom's Glory. He then comms the Group in the Cantina. "Kira, Apadamak bring everyone you have met with and get back the the Glory. The Guild is splintering, I will not let it crumble this way." Chac then sends a different message to his best Initiate, (Nicks Character. Sorry forgot name). "Your mission has be put on hold indefentently. Return to Nar Shadaa immediatly." Chac shuts off the comm and waits for the others."

TAG: Kira, Apadamak, Nick, and All others on Coruscant.

10. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

Ro looked up and saw Lilly packing up the launcher. A smile unconciously spread across his masked face.

Good girl....

He had expected Ryu, but had honestly not seen Lilly. She was a wild card with them. Maybe having her around wasn't so bad after all....

Tenro pressed his finger back into his ear and spoke with a humerous voice into his comm.

"Good job tails. Didn't see you up there. Meet you both back at the ship. I have a "disciplinary action" to attend."

Tenro chuckled as he stuffed both hands in his pockets and his eyes closed with mirth as he strode calmly back to his ship.

tag lilly, ryu

11. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Still waiting on tags

12. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006
    OOC: I will be sending out pm's at the first of the year to see who is continueing. Please don't stop now, this meeting will involve a major plot twist.

13. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: To continue without replies from either would mean I would have to godmod their chars and I won't do that.

14. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Simon Solarflare
    Manaan

Simon stumbled out of the Hammerhead. He shook his head and studied his surroundings. He had laid down in Ahto City, the only structure above-ground on the oceanic planet. A scrawny-looking Selkath hurried over to Simon.

?Excuse me, sir. I am going to need to a collect a 100 credit docking fee.?

Simon glared at the seemingly youthful fish. He snapped his fingers and bartered with the boy.

?I?ll throw in another 15, for you, if you forget I checked into the station.?

The boy smiled and marked something off on a data pad. Simon handed him the credits and the boy skipped away. Simon chuckled at his luck. Selkath were easy to manipulate. He walked briskly from the hangar into the West Central area.

Tag: Brutus

15. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006

Chac's message gets to Simon Solarflare. "Your mission has be put on hold indefentently. Return to Nar Shadaa immediatly." Chac waits for the reply. This news was too important to not gather the guild for.

TAG: Nick

OOC: Um did you pm Apadamak to see when he as posting again?

16. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ((i thought we were waiting for nemesis..))

17. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006
    OOC: OK did someone pm him, or do I need too.

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: you probally should

19. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: I apologize for not letting you guys know that I was going on vacation. I am back and will have a post up tomorrow.

20. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: It would be a shame if this rp died. is anyone keeping up with it?

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: me, nemi kind of left me hanging

22. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: I sincerely apologize for not posting. College has kept me busy.

23. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: any word from the GM?

24. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006
    OOC: It seems that this rp died off, maybe we should put out some suggestions and I'll revise accordinly. Alright?

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Hmm, if you do that may I play my same character though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.