main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA December 11th meeting.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    In fact will not be a meeting at all, but a Christmas party.

Here are the details. Please respnd if you will be making it.

- Christmas Party:
    - Meeting on the 11th of DEC will be a Christmas party instead of a Business meeting and will still be in the Library.
    - Raffle: We will have a great raffle, the idea of this raffle is to put forth the effort to find something nice and maybe a little difficult to find. Of course if there are any expensive gifts, there will be a set amount of tickets sold to raffle off that item. Again, ticket sales must be a little better for these kinds of raffle items.
    - Food Items: Soft Drink. We would like each member to bring at least one 2liter of soda or drink. We also want each member to bring at least two dishes, 1 meal or meal compliment, and 1 dessert dish.
    - Costumes: As this is a Star Wars club, we think it would be fun for those members that have costumes to wear them.(Still being talked about), and members that don?t have costumes to at least wear some sort of Star Wars shirt.
    - Family: This is an event where Wives, Husbands, Kids, Girlfriends are welcome and encouraged to attend and have fun.

2. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Hey, I'm just stopping through, but might be able to make this. Is it close to the Naval Station, or at least to a bus route?

Also, please post times and the actual location, so I might be able to find it. Unless anyone lives close to the base and wants to pick up a wayward sailor. ;) [face_laugh] No, not that kind of pick up. :p

Thanks and hope to see you there.

3. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    What base? Im stationed on NAS Oceana.

The Party will be at the Virgina Beach Centeral Library at 2:30 in meeting room B. If anything changes it will be the meeting room. And all of those are right there.

4. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    I'm at Norfolk, just inside Gate 3. I will PM you my number. I don't know for sure if we're working tomorrow, but I'd love to meet you all if possible.

OW

5. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    It was very nice meeting you all yesterday. Thanks to Karen for the ride back to base --you're a lifesaver. :D

Good luck and have fun and I'll see you around. :)

OW

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Keep in touch, and dont be a stranger.

Feel free to write me emails whenever.

force_generations@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.