main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Delta Squad classified missions

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by db458, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. db458

db458 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2006
    RAS PROSECUTOR
    0 HOURS
    CURRENTLY ORBITING UNKNOWN OBJECT
    CARBONITE STORAGE BAY

The hibernation sickness was passed by bacta injections Boss stood up and stretched. "Whats the occassion Advisor? ...ah...." Advisor then walked up to Boss and shook his hand: "Its an honnor to meet you in person 38, but we just found something.... Something that might need exploring." Boss then looks around and said: "Advisor... What happend to the Republic?" Advisor stood silent. "Thats not important now, We'll report to General Madien later, now I want you to gear up and meet me at the lift Understand 38?" "Why are you so frantic Advisor? Did something bad happen, and who is General Madien?". Advisor said through his teeth for the first time: "That deosn't matter 38... Get suited up NOW!" Boss winced "Y..yes sir. Right away" Scorch walks up behind Boss "Whats his problem? He's never been like this before..." Boss turned toward Scorch "Get Fixer and meet me in the supply bay." "You got it sir."

RAS PROSECUTOR
    0002 HOURS
    CURRENTLY ORBITING AN UNKNOWN OBJECT
    LIFT

Advisor was telling Boss about the strange cruiser they found around this world. "It is unidentified and looks like it belongs to a highly advanced race of Alien. But We are going to send you to the cruiser and find out why it's orbitng this... This ring" Scorch spoke: "wait a second! what do you mean Ring?" The lift was passing down a bunch of windows and Delta Squad saw the most amazing thing they had ever seen. Sev said in shock: "Who in the galaxy could build this?!" Advisor answered: "we don't know, its not in the archives, or any database, It seems like whoever built this..." The ship rumbles The loudspeaker shouts: "WARNING! HULL BREATCHED, MULTIPLE BOARDING CRAFT DETECTED." The elevator stops on a floor Advisor shouts: "Deltas I'll head to the bridge! you must get to the hangar!" The lift continues upward. Boss spotted two commandos dead on the ground, and he heard a growling sound. Boss then spotted an eight foot figure holding a strange form of rifle, walking out of the smoke toward the Deltas. "Deltas.. Lock and load!!!"

TRANSMISSION LOST
    _&/\1138()+ :INTER?{}?/523\|

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Very interesting.

3. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    I agree that this is interesting, but it's in the wrong era. This belongs in The Saga, man. :)

KT

4. db458

db458 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2006
    They were saved, and stored away after the clone wars, Somehow the Rebels got ahold of them, and now they belong to the Alliance. But think.... What would happend if Delta Squad found Halo and the covenant? Really, think about. It might become an epic battle: The Alliance vs. The Covenant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.