main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Delurk* LEGACY (The Force Evolution Series, Post-DW AU, J/J) - Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lea, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trepidation

Trepidation Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2005
    TKeira_Lea:

Most people, when they frequent the amusement park, will start slowly so as to acclimate themselves to the atmosphere. However, my assumption is that you hightail it right for the roller coaster. ;)

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I had the opportunity to make it through the first two parts of your trilogy...and enjoyed, both, immensely. Without a little angst now and then, the constant smell of roses would become mundane. I think the most telling part of how effective your writing is comes from the fact that you feel the "epic factor." In other words, the anxiety you create towards the end of "Legacy" is compounded by the "euphoria" of the earlier part of the trilogy. There is always that little pin being stuck in your side of "what could have been."

Keep up the great stuff...and looking forward to the finale...
    Cheers,
    Trep

2. Aniakera

Aniakera Jedi Master star 1

Aug 20, 2005
    Most people, when they frequent the amusement park, will start slowly so as to acclimate themselves to the atmosphere. However, my assumption is that you hightail it right for the roller coaster.

!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] If her fics are any indication, that seems just about right... :p

3. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Posting amid Hurricane Katrina (cable comes and goes with the rain squalls)...

I'm so totally a rollercoaster gal :D

I've noted all the lovely replies but with any person trying to take a trip DRL is crashing down at the same time as this lovely weather. I'll be back with responses as soon as I can [:D]

4. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    I hope you aren't anywhere near the worst of it, TK. [face_worried] Stay safe.

5. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Wildcat: I give you, The First Shot Fired in The Grandpa Wars

Thank you, Mistress Archaeologist. [:D]

Congratulations on all your awards tonight Commander! They are ALL very well deserved!

Thank you! [face_dancing]

Myria: Aah!! You beat me to it!!!

Thank you as well :D

Chimpo: 1. Long forgotten Tahiri/Rane post ( one request )
    2. Scene where Jag was watching Jaina and Kyp in the garden? When Jaina learned that she is pregnant. Jag POV please ( one request )
    3. Jaina/Jag battles ( one request )
    4. How Jag escaped Luke and the rest of pursuit team? ( 3 requests )
    5. Could we please have a Fee and Jacen scene? preferably the fight after he becomes captain? ( 7 requests )
    6. some inside thoughts of Jag about his family and his relationship with Jaina in the time of crisis ( one request )
    7. What happened with Jag and Zekk (at the end) ( two requests )
    8. The part where Mara realizes that Jaina is back on Naboo ( 2 request )
    9. Anything with Kyp and Drue. ( two requests )
    10. How about a missing scene from the end of Legacy? "Ressurection" is the title ( every one request wink )
    11. missing scene where Jag doesn't go after Zekk and "die" ( one request )
    12. NEW!!! Jaina's POV of that last scene at the waterfalls/cliff after Kyp leaves. I'm a bit confuzzled as to what happened. One minuted Kyp sees Jaina standing there, the next she's gone and he pulls her lightsaber from the bottom of the falls leaving the impression she jumped. Next we see her walking up the road toward Valin in the epilogue. What happened?

So far it all happy Any more request? Or did I miss something?

Oh yeah and one bonus request from me: The Chapter 13 mentioned J/J vacation post

Man I?d better hop to!

Jedi_Sword: Hey TKL, tehehe, I'm still finishing Legacy, (don't worry, I'll get to the end eventually!) but I thought I'd just say congrats on the fanfic awards! You really deserved it.

Thanks! :D

jaynasolofel: Hey everyone! Happy Summer.

Summer? Where? It?s pouring in Florida and I just got back from Alaska where they think summer highs are good if they?re 60 something!

My missing scene request: I would like to read more about Jag going rogue after Cherith's death maybe memories from his own POV and how Synjon's death hit him in that same place.

Ooo! That?s a good one. Add it to the list, Chimpo!

goddess45: woah ok I'm def confused I thought she killed herself. I have to go back and read it. I was just back cause i had to see something in reference to something else and i was reading all the stuff after my postie thingy. Ok so me being smart 'ol me read the entire epilouge wrong. And then i babbled on about it and was SO upset for like weeks that (at the time i thought) you killed Jag and then had Jaina commit suicide, cause she couldn't deal with the death of her husband and then before that the death of her child. But now....that its gonna be continued I have hope and I'm all happy again because in my mind you can't really have a sequal without the main characters being alive.

Nope Jaina didn?t kill herself. She just ran and tossed that lightsaber over the ridge is all. There is definitely Jaina going forward in this story. As for any other characters, no promises can I make. [face_whistling]

Aniakera: I am now a long-term lurker on this board no longer! I started reading early on with Echoes but never actually got a username to reply.

Gotta love it when someone is compelled to *delurk* :D

Now I've finally gotten one I just want to say: Your stories are probably the best fan-fiction I have read online!

*faints*

The characters are all so realistic, and your OCs are very believable, especially Rane and Briaun.

I?m so glad you like them. They are my faves and now have a pair of OC awards I guess so they can?t be jealous of each other or Jag for that matter 8-}

I'm all for the theory that Jag's aliv

6. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Ooo! That's a good one. Add it to the list, Chimpo!

Yes, Ma'am!!!!

The freshly updated list :D

1. Long forgotten Tahiri/Rane post ( one request )
    2. Scene where Jag was watching Jaina and Kyp in the garden? When Jaina learned that she is pregnant. Jag POV please ( one request )
    3. Jaina/Jag battles ( one request )
    4. How Jag escaped Luke and the rest of pursuit team? ( 3 requests )
    5. Could we please have a Fee and Jacen scene? preferably the fight after he becomes captain? ( 7 requests )
    6. some inside thoughts of Jag about his family and his relationship with Jaina in the time of crisis ( one request )
    7. What happened with Jag and Zekk (at the end) ( two requests )
    8. The part where Mara realizes that Jaina is back on Naboo ( 2 request )
    9. Anything with Kyp and Drue. ( two requests )
    10. How about a missing scene from the end of Legacy? "Ressurection" is the title ( every one request wink )
    11. missing scene where Jag doesn't go after Zekk and "die" ( one request )
    12. Jaina's POV of that last scene at the waterfalls/cliff after Kyp leaves. I'm a bit confuzzled as to what happened. One minuted Kyp sees Jaina standing there, the next she's gone and he pulls her lightsaber from the bottom of the falls leaving the impression she jumped. Next we see her walking up the road toward Valin in the epilogue. What happened?
    13. NEW!!!! I would like to read more about Jag going rogue after Cherith's death maybe memories from his own POV and how Synjon's death hit him in that same place.

Oh yeah and one bonus request from me: The Chapter 13 mentioned J/J vacation post ;)

So I'm back from my awesome cruise. Look for pictures in the Cantina in the next couple of weeks and definitely those missing scenes. Not sure if I'll post them here or in a new thread. Suggestions, folks?

Well first of all good that you had some good time :)

Secondly yey for the pics and missing scenes :D

And to end this post I think that we should really make this the biggest fanfic story thread ever. So post those missing scenes here :D

7. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    I think posting them here would be a bit easier. :D

I would really like numbers three and four on Chimpo's list. :p

8. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Hehe I wrote those :D I agree with flowerbee :D

9. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    I've been narrowing down what I can and will write off that list. What exactly do you mean by number 3?

Oh BTW number 4 is a definite yes :D

10. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
  11. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    *curls up into a ball* Nooooo! You can leave it like that... *looks at boxes of tissiues used* Synjon... Jaggie...:_| :_| :_| :_|

Sequel. Please! Preffrably with at least someresolutions!

Beautiful work. Utterly heart-wrenching at time, especially later on, and during Fondor. You had up in knots about Valin there... and during and after Zekk's attack...

[crazed wookiee howl]Can't someone just kill Zekk and get on with it please!:mad:[/crazed wookiee howl]

When's the sequel... Please, don't leave us hanging!

In some serious need of mush and fluff,
    ~Misha

*skulks off*

EDIT: I am so aiming to join the wraiths next time...

12. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Well last months weren't great for them and there was big tension there so I think they had some arguements there :) This is for your evil side ;)

13. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    Lucky 13! Yeah.

'night
    JaY

14. Aniakera

Aug 20, 2005
    I'd like to put my 2 cents in for #5, .. :D I wanna see Jacen get his butt kicked.[face_devil]

#13 is also a good one in my opinion. Getting inside Jag's (very confused) head would be good for the final bit.

[:D] Pwease post them soon! :D

15. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Chimpo: The freshly updated list:

You're killing me!

And to end this post I think that we should really make this the biggest fanfic story thread ever. So post those missing scenes here

I've decided on a new thread for a lot of reasons, but they're all good ;)

flowerbee: I think posting them here would be a bit easier.

The kicker is people are intimidated by the thread size. A new one might draw in new?victims [face_mischief]

Wildcat: wahoo!

Easily please I see :)

DreamingIce: Sequel. Please! Preffrably with at least someresolutions!

Sequel yes. Resolutions maybe [face_devil]

Beautiful work. Utterly heart-wrenching at time, especially later on, and during Fondor. You had up in knots about Valin there... and during and after Zekk's attack...

Thank you. I love being an evil author [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

[crazed wookiee howl]Can't someone just kill Zekk and get on with it please! [/crazed wookiee howl]

I think Denning is working on that :p

jaynasolofel: Lucky 13! Yeah.

Lucky? o_O

Aniakera: I'd like to put my 2 cents in for #5, .. I wanna see Jacen get his butt kicked.

Seems to be a consensus. Especially after TUQ too :eek:

Pwease post them soon!

Info on all upcoming stories is posted in the Cantina. There's lots to come so go check it out!

16. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    The freshly updated list:

You're killing me!

I do? YES!!! :D I can be evil too :D

17. Aniakera

Aug 20, 2005
    "Especially after TUQ too :eek: "

[face_thinking] I don't have it yet! :(

I'm already logged onto the Cantina... I suppose it would help if I signed my messages... [face_blush]

But anyway, I'm L.H. .. I never remember to write "Aniakera" at the bottom!

18. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    life has been so hectic lately.. but i finally have the time to put in my two cents

I vote for all of em... but especially #1, #10, and #9!

19. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
    Not on the likely. That's why you should feel special when I obsess over your story, cause I'm not to easy to please when it comes to the written word.

20. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    so when i started Legacy about oh say two days ago.. i did not realize that it was this long. and i know im about oh,... 1/3 to 1/2 through it. seeing as though i have about oh over 200 more pages to go.

But i do have to say this about your writing and stories TK... they do touch the heart. the family reunions.. the tears.. the perfectness. it makes me want that. I have the family... when i started reading your story and even though i live 30 minutes away from them i wanted to see them. I wanted to see my bestest truest friends anyone could ever have too. The way you write the characters is amazing. No i haven't finished yet i will within the next week though. and trust me i will have more to say.

"Without the hand, the sword is useless, and without the arm, the hand cannot wield the weapon?s strength. The arm needs a body, the body needs a heart, the heart needs a mind, and the mind needs a soul." I put in in my facebook profile as one of my favorite quotes. So off i go to lay down.. then finish the story...=D=

21. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Looks like a owe a few more replies...

*waves*

Hi, Master_Jaina!

[face_whistling]

I'll be back with those, but for now peeps might be interested in looking in the Cantina:cool:

22. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    GOOD MORNING!

Just in case you've not noticed the missing scenes/short story Grandpa Wars: The Empire Strikes Back is up!

Chimpo: I do? YES!!! I can be evil too

We know that [face_monkey]

Aniakera: But anyway, I'm L.H. .. I never remember to write "Aniakera" at the bottom!

We've got you now! :D

JAGSGURL15: life has been so hectic lately.. but i finally have the time to put in my two cents

Hope it gets less busy, we need our MushQueen! [:D]

Wildcat: Not on the likely. That's why you should feel special when I obsess over your story, cause I'm not to easy to please when it comes to the written word.

Heehee! Okay [face_blush]

Master_Jaina1011: so when i started Legacy about oh say two days ago.. i did not realize that it was this long. and i know im about oh,... 1/3 to 1/2 through it. seeing as though i have about oh over 200 more pages to go.

Wow! You read fast! I've been rereading both Echoes and Legacy to get ready my thoughts for Healing Hearts and I find I can only manage 3-5 chapters a day.

I have the family... when i started reading your story and even though i live 30 minutes away from them i wanted to see them. I wanted to see my bestest truest friends anyone could ever have too.

Wow! That's one of the nicest compliments. Thank you. :)

"Without the hand, the sword is useless, and without the arm, the hand cannot wield the weapon?s strength. The arm needs a body, the body needs a heart, the heart needs a mind, and the mind needs a soul." I put in in my facebook profile as one of my favorite quotes.

I am honored. It's one of my favorite lines too.

23. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    You know TKL I wish i read this with everyone else... but hey college and DRL gets to you. I finally finished. Finally and... well... I cried through the last like 25 posts.

I have to admit that you do crazy things when you are in grief. and to see Jag go rogue and not turn back killed me. Jaina's plea not just for her but for her daughter too and Jag just went straight ahead. I would love to see what exactly happened there.

I must say Jaina is probably my favorite EU character lately. Even through the last few chapters... you can see the resiliance in her. She is a character that only a few people can get right and you are one of them. and not the profic writers. How when she can look at her daughter and know she can go on. Speaking of which I adore the way you characterize Keira... you just fall in love with her.

Kyp... wow. I love him in your story. We all know he has a deep love and affinity for Jaina and for him to do what he did... unbelievable.

Jacen ~ I've always liked him. Now you made him Twin Suns leader interesting. I wonder how bad the squad will treat him.

This story was absolutely postively great. Even though you are evil and cruel you certainly know how to write and create a story.

MJ1011

24. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    MasterJaina: You know TKL I wish i read this with everyone else... but hey college and DRL gets to you. I finally finished. Finally and... well... I cried through the last like 25 posts.

You know I've been rereading Legacy as I write Healing Hearts and I've been crying too. I kept asking the beta is there was enough emotion in this story. :_|

I have to admit that you do crazy things when you are in grief. and to see Jag go rogue and not turn back killed me. Jaina's plea not just for her but for her daughter too and Jag just went straight ahead. I would love to see what exactly happened there.

Some day perhaps I'll give a missing scene there, what I saw it as. Until then it's up to your imagination.

I must say Jaina is probably my favorite EU character lately. Even through the last few chapters... you can see the resiliance in her. She is a character that only a few people can get right and you are one of them.

I am honored. Thank you.

Speaking of which I adore the way you characterize Keira... you just fall in love with her.

I know I have.

Kyp... wow. I love him in your story. We all know he has a deep love and affinity for Jaina and for him to do what he did... unbelievable.

For anyone to be so lucky...she is truly blessed.

To my readers,

Happy New Year.

All my Love,

T'Keira

Healing Hearts is less than a week away [face_love]

25. ChissGoddess

ChissGoddess Jedi Master star 3

Jan 29, 2004
    One week? I hear a Bearnaked Ladies song coming on.... :D I'm so excited TKL...you have no idea. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.