main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    The healthcare cost of this family dropped dramatically thanks to Obamacare

The only problem is this lady is giving credit to the non-existent Trumpcare.

Take that and listen to this lil story. The mentality is the same. I had to train someone today and he told me about how he prayed one day for God to show him something, anything, new. Some time later he saw at night a formation of lights flying around in the sky. He said this proved God is real and UFOs are real. He also told me about an alien visited him while his dog was on his chest barking and he saw he had a medical tube in his arm. When he woke he said there was a scar there that was never there before. So now that he witnessed these things with his own eyes they were obviously real and nothing would ever change his mind.

So never mind that he saw what was possibly helicopters. Never mind an fan of UFOs had a UFO dream and possibly got scratched by his dog. He will believe nothing else and not be convinced.

That is the Bubble. It's where the Right Wing lives.

-----------------------------------

Obama bugging the White House?

This ex Trump campaign advisor says God told him Obama was gonna do that.

I saw the vision of a ghost-like figure running around the White House and putting pins in things. It came three nights in a row at three o’clock in the morning. I said, ‘What is it?’ He said, ‘They’re bugs.’ I said, ‘Bugs?’ ‘Yes.’

-----------------------------------

The sarcasm is strong with this one

Investigating the Fox News poverty claims.

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  3. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Juliet, you don't get the opportunity to post enough positive gifs around here. This thread typically only calls for angry and/or violent ones, so I'm glad we broke the cycle there. :p

4. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  5. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I've always thought of us as the Starlord & Groot of the forum.

6. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  7. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Signs point to yes. Money buys drugs.

8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Here is a FAQ for the After School Satan Club

Yes, some people have a problem with this.

Getting that God back in schools

“We need to bring prayer back into schools and we need to bring the Bible back into schools and we need to start telling children, like we used to in school, who made you—God. And have them singing, ‘Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so.'”
    Jackson insisted that requiring such instruction in public schools would not violate the First Amendment because he claimed that restrictions on the establishment of religion only applies to Congress. The problem, he said, is that local school districts easily cave whenever “some idiot ACLU nutcase comes along” and threatens to sue because “they hate God.”

I am of the opinion that they don't hate some god, they just hate people's use of that god as a means to power.

Valairy Scot likes this.
  9. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I hope you intended to conform to society. Or else the NANOBOTS ARE GONNA EAT YOU!

------------------------

Gay? Wanna stop? All you need are some hookers, a cake, and prayer.

Ex-hookers saved by Christ pray over a cake and the gay bar owner ate it and he is no longer gay

So see? Those conservative bakers have been doing it wrong.

------------------------

It's ok for Trump to work with Russians because the evil lberal media would not take down the evil Clinton

“Absolutely, because it’s the truth,” Seymour argued. “I feel like our media is liberal in the United States, if our people aren’t going to do it, let’s let Russia do it for us.”

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  10. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I seriously don't understand why people vote Republican.

Here is an Oklahoma state rep concerning rape, incest, and the will of God

“This body wants to know — and myself personally — whether you believe rape and incest are actually the will of God,” Williams questioned.
    “It’s a great question to ask,” said Faught. “And, obviously if it happens in someone’s life, it may not be the best thing that ever happened, but — so you’re saying that God is not sovereign with every activity that happens in someone’s life and can’t use anything and everything in someone’s life and I disagree with that.”

11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    "It seems to me that virtually every case of voter fraud I can remember in my lifetime was committed by Democrats," Curtis said during a segment on his KLZ 560 show. "Am I onto something here?"-- Steve Curtis Former Chairman of the GOP in Colorado.

Ready?

Ready?

Steve Curtis charged with voter fraud

[​IMG]

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  13. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I'm surprised he actually apologized.

14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    As I said, he has a lawsuit of some sort coming.

15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Remember when anti-abortion activists made and heavily edited videos of Planned Parenthood to make it look like they were peddling baby parts?

they are facing 15 counts of felony charges.

And their response?

“The bogus charges from Planned Parenthood's political cronies are fake news,”

16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Climate change

A member of the GOP said:

-----He(Wagner) also took the stance that climate change is probably happening-----

Hey! Look at that! Maybe this is it, this is where we finally come together over sensible climate change policies!

-----I haven’t been in a science class in a long time, but the earth moves closer to the sun every year–you know the rotation of the earth,” Wagner said. “We’re moving closer to the sun.”
    He added, “We have more people. You know, humans have warm bodies. So is heat coming off?-----

Well ****.

19. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
  20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Ken Sorbo's need for income produces another religious political film

The author of the article does it right:

Sorbo stars as a teacher whose student makes a stand and questions a school policy in which (drumroll…) the words “under God” have been removed from the daily recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance.
    Wait, you mean they just reverted the Pledge back to its original form, before people politicized it? Oh, I didn’t realize this was a horror film! NOOOOOO!!!

21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  22. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    can we leave this title please?

23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    You, you're children, you're grandchildren!

You had better watch out for God and his imperfect Trump chosen one.

It’s not that Donald Trump is all that perfect of a guy. We all know he’s not. And we know that he’s not necessarily perfect in every way that we would like. That’s not how God works. He works through the ones he chooses. We don’t choose them. All we have to do is recognize them and when you recognize a chosen one and you have the discernment to know that they’ve been chosen and know that that’s the will of God, then your life will be blessed. And if you come against the chosen one of God, you are bringing upon you and your children and your children’s children curses like you have never seen. It puts a holy fear in me.

24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  25. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005