main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Did the trailer live up to the hype?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthSithLord, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSithLord

DarthSithLord Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2001
    Two years ago we had the The Force Awakens full trailer release, it had been ten years since the last time a Star Wars movie was going to be in theaters.

It shocked people around the world, even broke the internet for ticket sales, it was a hype built movement.

Then the movie came out, and everyone liked it at first, after some time was allowed to settle the film started changing in its audience the reviews became more mixed over time and I still think its majority mixed now.

Fast forward two years and we have had a spin-off movie release and now a sequel to TFA so far released by the Disney empire with a third and forth on the way in the next two years .

Does the Last Jedi Trailer kind of like bizarre, rebootish, doesn't live up to its potential feel to it?
    It seems like from the first shots its already too much like TESB. I dunno I was underwhelmed by the trailer viewing it a least 5 times, ya I know only five its small but I just seem to almost a well predicted movie....

Did it live up? Ive seen reaction vids they seem also underwhelming.

2. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Those reaction vids are fakkeeeeeeeee.. Not genuine.

3. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Already a thread for trailer discussion. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.