main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do you read The New Jedi Order series in order.

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by jango_fett2006, Nov 7, 2002.

?

Do you read The New Jedi Order series in order.

Poll closed Dec 10, 2002.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. I skip around

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango_fett2006

jango_fett2006 Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2002
  2. jango_fett2006

jango_fett2006 Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2002
    It would be odd if you skipped around because some books have important story elements. Such as Star by Star. Which has a very big story element.

3. DarthBrad13

DarthBrad13 Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2002
    Frankly, I don't read them period. I like Jedi Apprentice Better. A friend of mine thinks 250 pgs is too short.

4. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I started reading the New Jedi Order with the Enmy Lines books :D didnt know that they were part of a series then! [face_shocked] Whose going to get The Force Heritic Trilogy? The Fist book Force Heritic I: Remenent comes out on Febuary 4th! The Random House online catolog has an excerpt from the novel!

5. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    www.starwars.com has some pictures of the covers for Refugee and Reunion! :D

6. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Well, I just got Remnant on Friday and it's so good I'm almost finished reading it! If you haven't got it yet I suggest you get it pretty soon!

7. darthmrw

darthmrw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    The Apprentice books are OK, but I am not a true fan of Anderson. He just doesn't understand the Star Wars universe. By all means, read anything and everything by Stackpole and Zahn. Their books are awesome. As for NJO, if you don't start at the beginning, then you are lost. This year promises to bring a conclusion to much of the NJO story threads. While you are waiting between books, try the Han Solo triology and the 9 X-wing books. They are good!

8. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    I agree! I have all 9 of the X-Wing books and they are awesome! Aaron Allston is a very good writer as well he wrote 2 books for the NJO and 4 for the X-Wing series. His best book yet is "Starfighters of Adumar". That book is Hilarious!

9. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Have you guys seen the Final Prophecy cover! It could have been so much better. :(

10. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Does anybody have Refugee yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.