main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Don't Leave Me (a JA fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tigris, Apr 23, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigris

Tigris Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    mad.gif mad.gif GRRRRRRRR....I'm really mad right now, if you can't tell.... mad.gif mad.gif
    Why?
    Because last night I was walking my old little dog- something I haven't done for a while- this STUPED STRAY DOG COMES UP BEHIND US AND GRABS MY DOG BY THE NECK AND STARTS DRAGING HER DOWN THE ROAD!!!!!! It's lucky I had her on the leash or it would've carried her off and EATEN her!!! Then it had the nerve to follow us almost all the way home! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
    I'm sorry but I happen to prefer my dog WITHOUT holes in her neck. I'm typing up next post now see you in a few.

2. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    Please tell me this is not so, Obi has to be alive. sniff.

Kim B

3. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Okay. I'm gonna try this cut/copy/paste thing, so wish me luck!!

Kill Kenobi? Nah. He gives the healers something to think about.

Blackness enshrouded the room like a thick blanket, muffling sound and movement. The faint light glowing outside the open door was swallowed as soon as it dared to creep past the threshold. Nevertheless, the boy had been in the dark for so long that even the feeblest elimination stung his emerald eyes. He wished he had enough strength left in his limbs to make it to the door. Instead, he lay sprawled on the floor, bleeding from fresh wounds and listening to the two men standing over him talk.

"We're about two hours from the planet of Aiida, sir," said the first, whose name was Bacchus. Bacchus was a tall man, almost as tall as the boy's master, with bushy, rust colored hair and a short beard. He had strong, roughly cut features, with a well-muscled form, as the boy had found out not too long after meeting him. He had a few other names for Bacchus.

"Good," drawled the other, "Approach from the dark side of Aiida, I don't want all the effort it took to stay away from Jinn to go to waste." The child felt a sick dread wash over him. The man was evil- it didn't take the Force to sense that. "We dump the boy and go," he heard him say, and the boy wondered if he was finally going to finish him off.

"So I take it we're gonna kill this piece of trash, eh?" Bacchus asked, nudging the boy's bruised and broken body with his foot.

"No."

"No?"

"It would be too quick. He's half dead anyway. He won't make it through another night." The man knelt beside the boy's ear. "Jedi scum don't deserve a quick end. You'll die alone. Do you hear me?"

"Go to hell," was the only response he got. The boy felt something slam into his already crushed ribs. Blood rose in his throat, but he refused to scream. He would give them nothing.

"Don't you dare speak to Leporello like that," Bacchus growled.

Leporello laughed. "It doesn't matter, Bacchus." The child was dimly aware of footsteps resounding of the metal floor as Leporello turned to leave. "You have two hours."

"You won't make it through the night, boy," Bacchus said, a smile audible in his voice. "At least not when I'm done with you."

Quiet returned for a moment, and the boy struggled to control his breathing. He needed to hear what direction Bacchus would attack from.

He felt a hand grip the back of his neck as he was lifted into the air.

A scream split the silence.
    Man I suck at Obi torture! Help me!!!!

4. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    IT WORKED!!!!!
    Thank you Alli-Wan for the help!

5. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Noo no no, you don't hoover at Obi torture, that was pretty good. Now write some more okay? Thanks

6. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    You're welcome.

Sounded great to me, but if you are worried about your O.T., you should ask Jane Jinn for help. She is by far, the O.T. Master.

(I for one think your post was rather suspenseful. Good work.)

7. space case

space case Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 1999
    Good story. Not all torture is physical, just knowing he's dying and his master is not near is frightening to him. Use some exotic alien torture we have never heard of. After all this is a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Not everyone is going to get Star Wars. Take the isolation you feel in your house of and turn it into Obi-Wans feelings

8. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    What are you talking about? That was great Obi-Torture!!

9. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Oooh, I just found this story, and I like it very much! I wish I could have written that well at 14!
    I now eagerly await more.

10. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Yeah, I wish I could have written that well at 14, too. But never mind that!

Did I hear the words 'help' and 'Obi-Torture'? *rubs hands* Just say the word!

But on second thought, you're doing such a good job on your own, what do you need me for?

11. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    CCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST MORE PLEASE

Kim B

12. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    You all wish you could have written this well at 14!! I wish I could write half this well at 30. The O.T. is just right, you don't need to get to graphic. Just give me the basics and my sick imagination can fill in the rest. Personally I think the best OT or for that matter Qui torture is mental.

Keep up the good work and post soon!!! You should be very proud of the work you are doing

13. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    hmmm. Jane Jinn. Heard of you, I have. Any help would be hot. Writing more now and I will post as soon as possible....but...would any of you mind if I took a break from typing and read some of YOUR stories? PLEASE?!? Just for tonight? And HealerLeona, if your still reading this would you mind if I used you in this story?(As a healer )
    Tigris

14. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Still reading? Of course I am, it's a good story, I've got to keep following it.

And I be honored to be part of your story.

15. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    It was hard to see through his swollen eyes, but Obi-Wan Kenobi felt he needed to keep them open, at least for a little while longer. He couldn't remember the last time he had breathed fresh air, or felt the cool grass underneath him as he lay stretched out in the small clearing where they had left him. Alabaster trunks expanded high overhead, their limbs casting flickering shadows over his small form. Quietly he stared at the tiny pinpricks of light dotting the blackness above him, trying to recall what they were.

Abruptly he realized they were stars. Had it really been that long since he last saw them? Had it really been that long since he had last stood on a balcony at the Jedi Temple and watched them, looking for the ones he had been to and remembering the friends he had made? Had it really been that long since he'd been home?

Obi-Wan sighed. He didn't even know how old he was anymore. He had no way of knowing how long he had been trapped on that ship, fighting to survive as he held onto the tiny thread of life he had left.

That thread was unraveling. Obi-Wan was dying. It was getting harder and harder to inhale, he was fading into the background. There was only one regret, one more person he needed to see.

"Qui-Gon," Obi-Wan whispered, closing his eyes.

This is kinda short but I'm working on my next post now. See you in a few.

16. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    I'll be back in a few to check for more.

17. Kid Jedi

Kid Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    Okay a few is over now......more please !!

18. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    All I have to say is....WOW! Incredable (sp?) work. (Shakes head sadly, why can't my fan-fic get this kind of responce?) Post more! :0

19. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Right. Okay so maybe "see you in a few" was a BAD chose of words. Ugh. They're making me do yardwork today people! rolleyes.gif I've had momentary writers block but I think I'm over it and if I make it through today,(yardwork,) I'll do everything humanly possible to post the next part! Oh and THANK YOU HealerLeona! I'll try to do a good job with your character
    *wow, This has TWO pages now?* cool.gif

20. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Hey! Major Angst! Love it! Keep up the good work, Tigris!

21. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    Woohoo! Good job Tigris! Write more tonite! This is GOOD, keep it up.

22. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    I wrote this in my room right after mom painted my window, so if this is bad or a little weird, it's not me, (I swear!) it's the paint fumes. Yeah that's right. Paint fumes! tongue.gif

Not too far away, in a small home miles from the city of Calzabigi, someone else was watching the sky too.

Micaela Jacquino had seen a ship disappear under the foliage two miles away, and after only a few minutes it reappeared, then took off into the night.

That's strange, she thought, frowning. Why stop in practically the middle of no where when Calzabigi has a spaceport? The eighteen-year-old pushed herself away from the window and slipped silently through the back door. Unless they had something to hide.

"Micaela," a voice called. She turned to see her eleven-year-old sister framed in the doorway, the light cast from the room beyond making it difficult for her to see the girl's face.

"Yes, Marcelline?"

The girl hesitated, her pale green eyes betraying her worry. After a moment, Marcelline stepped out into the darkness, her raven locks reflecting the moonlight. "Did you see the ship?"

"Yes."

"What do you think it was doing?" Marcelline asked, with an air of one asking about the weather.

"Nothing good."

"You gonna check it out?"

"Yes," Micaela said again, suppressing a sigh. Here it comes, she thought, eyeing the younger version of herself as she opened her mouth.

"Can I come too? Kruschino's working late again, he called earlier, said something about a hyperdrive blowing on one of the ships at the port and how it's gonna take all night to fix, so can I come too? Please I'll - "

"Okay, okay you can come, just shut up and be quiet!" Micaela interrupted, before Marcelline felt the need to name every single reason why she should come.

Micaela set off into the dense forest, Marcelline following in her wake

Paint fumes getting to me, I think I'll find somewhere else to write.

The longer they walked the more her patience waned. Micaela estimated that she and Marcelline had walked a little over two miles in the direction where they had last seen the ship, but still nothing had been found, and every time Micaela pushed a branch out of her way and accidentally let it snap back in the direction of her sister, Marcelline spent the next ten minutes telling her what a horrible sister she was.

Micaela was just about to suggest they turn back when her foot caught on a tree root. She fell heavily on her knees, the long navy cloak she was wearing twisting around her legs.

"Are you all right?" Marcelline asked, concern coursing through her voice.

"No," Micaela groaned, yanking her cloak free. She looked up, and suddenly noticed that the trees were starting to thin out just ahead. "I think we're coming up on a clearing. Let's check it out and then head home."

Together the two girls threaded their way towards the clearing, and within a few moments, they reached the grassy break in trees. Micaela's jade green eyes swept the clearing. She froze; beside her, Marcelline did the same.

Something was lying in a crumbled heap on the grass, a pool of black liquid spreading out around it.

"Stay here," Micaela whispered, unsure of exactly who she was talking to. Slowly she walked over to the small form and knelt beside it. The sent of blood flooded her nose; fear swamped her and her stomach rolled. She shot a glance over at her sister at the edge of the field, then slowly reached out to roll it over.

Micaela screamed.

Someone's always screaming at the end of my posts??hope it's not you. Just to let you know, HealerLeona, I'm planning to bring you in within the next few posts.

23. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    With or without Healer Leona as a character you've got me riveted to this story.

I'm anxious to know who that ship just left lying there.

24. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    I sure hope Micaela is skilled in the healing arts or else poor Obi has a few very major problems in store for him!
    Great story and hope you post soon!
    ~Susie

25. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    Keep it up. You are doing a fine job. I'm on the edge of my seat to see when and how Qui-Gon figures out Obi-Wan isn't dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.