main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Dream On [repost... sort of] Vader/Luke/Leia AU ~updated, April 20th~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Diabla, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    Well this is my first story, and english is not my first language so... well I don't know if I should continue or not, but hey, I tried

Summary Young Luke is a year older then his unknown sister Leia, while living as a Prince with the Organas Vader discovers his son's existance. While Leia Skywalker's life is shattered by an Imperial attack on her home Obi-Wan takes her to the one place that he knows she would be safe.

(I suck at summaries-but decided to add one)

Prologue

Padmé sat sullenly in a big plush armchair as Obi-Wan paced restlessly back and forth. He took a deep breath and reflected on the past year... Eight months ago Luke had been born, it had taken 3 Jedi masters including Yoda, to shield Luke?s birth from Vader . Luke?s presence had shone so brightly, Obi-Wan was sure that every force-sensitive in the universe would be aware of his birth...

Three months since he had confronted Vader by the lava pit. Three months since he had accepted the fact that Anakin Skywalker had died and that Darth Vader had replaced him. Yet that was not the reason he had to begin calming himself, no... the reason was sitting in front of him. Padmé looked at him with sad eyes, while placing a small hand on her stomach. Obi-Wan looked at where her hand lay, no he thought Amidala wasn?t to blame for the unexpected problem.

The former senator of Naboo looked out the window through her film of tears.
    Six months ago she had to give her first and only son up to the Organas , people she barely knew. At least they let her stay close by to her son. Three months ago she had lost her beloved husband for ever. But that wasn?t the problem at hand, no, it was the unborn daughter, well , her and Anakin?s unborn daughter. Padmé stopped her thoughts there, was it right to call the girl Anakin?s daughter? or Vader?s? The former senator placed her palm over her swelling stomach as tears streamed down her face...

Anakin had found her the night before the duel with Obi-Wan. She had been terrified, had he found out about Luke? No, it was her he wanted , Anakin had pleaded with her to come with him, he wanted her to rule the galaxy with him. Padmé had to admit that she had been weak, when she had looked into Ani?s blue eyes, she had melted. He held her tight and had dried all her tears while telling her that he would protect her if she would only come with him. Their embrace had soon turned into a passionate kiss...

When she had woken up, it had been Kenobi shaking her franticly, his robe was torn and bloody and had a thick layer of soot allover his body. One of the most shocking things she had noticed was that he had two lightsabers. Later, Obi-Wan had given her the details of the duel and Anakin?s final fall into the lava, damning him forever to live in the dreaded black Sith armor.

Padmé had wanted nothing more then to forget her act of weakness, when she had forgiven her husband of all his atrocities, but fate had a twisted sense of humor. The gift of daughter would have usually brought her untamed joy... but her new child posed so many complications. She would be undoubtedly be as powerful as her brother, and with the Purges going on, how would they hide her? One Jedi even suggested to... dispose of the threat. Padmé was pulled out of her thoughts by Obi-Wan?s voice.

? Padmé??

? Yes?? she responded in a whisper.

?I have come to a decision about the child? Obi-Wan stated gravely.

Padmé looked up sharply at the Jedi ?And?? she asked weakly.

The robed man took a deep breath before beginning. Amidala wasn?t going to like this.
    ? The Lars have agreed to take the child.?

?Owen and Beru? ? demanded a distraught Padmé.

? Yes,? Obi-Wan stated solemnly.

? What! You can?t ask me to do that-?

? Padmé, please? he pleaded while taking her hand in his ?It?s the perfect solution. She?ll be safe.?

Large tears had formed in Padmé?s eyes.
    ? You are asking me to give up my child, I can?t do that again, you?re asking too much.?

? Padmé, t

2. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Hi,

You posted this twice on the board accidentally. I have deleted the other.

Happy writing!

Am [face_love]

3. PadawanDi

PadawanDi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    :_| It's so sad that she had to leave Leia like that!
    It was very good! :D I can't wait until there is more!

4. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003

This is very,very very good!!! and sad and lovely this is so well written poor Padme having to give up her children write more soon

5. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    ooo Fun fun! reposting your story! I guess it'll give me a chance to read it through again and absorb the finer points ;)

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    :_| This is so sad I remember this story more please

7. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Thanks to everyone who has replied! *hands out chocolate*
    Sad that I seem to have more readers here then I have on the original... lol why am I not surprised to find Christine here... Anyway here's the next part- keep in mind this and the next post were never beta read, but the rest are, so...

Enjoy!
    Ten Years Later:
    Ecnarbmemer Holiday:

The Aderranni palace was completely devoid of activity at this time of night, the boy reassured himself, for the hundredth time, he wouldn?t be seen. Luke Organa looked around the corner a final time before finally bolting through the Great Hall of the palace. After stealing the duty roster of the guards, he knew that he wouldn?t be spotted by them. Luke finally reached another crevice where he wouldn?t be seen. As he leaned against the cold stone wall, he shifted his bag from his right, to left shoulder while running a shaky hand through his blonde hair. Only a few more minutes then the guards would walk by, then he?d finally be free, he?d leave the palace and then he?d go to mother?s resting place.

Luke had always known that he was adopted, that the Organa?s weren?t his real parents. He never knew his father, but his mother... he knew she must of been his mother, but he didn?t even know her name, her grave was unmarked. She had been beautiful, yet... she?d always been so sad. Ever since he could remember, he had always visited her, every year on the Ecnarbmemer holiday. But his year, Bail had said that he wasn?t to visit her grave, he wasn?t to leave the palace, he wasn?t to talk to anyone he hadn?t seen before... there were probably other thing that he wasn?t supposed to do, but when Bail went off on a rant Luke usually tuned him out. All of this just because some Imperial representatives were on planet, he really didn?t see what all the precautions were about, it wasn?t like it was the first time the Empire had come to Alderan. The only thing different was the fact that Lord Vader was with them, he didn?t see why the Organas were so upset.

The guard finally came, his foot steps were loud, and echoed through out the expansive hall. Luke checked his bag once again, just to make sure that his offering was still in the bag before finally exiting the palace bound for the hidden clearing where his mother?s resting place was.

? I couldn?t find much this year. ? Leia murmured, as she went to her knees in front of her father?s monument. Well, it was more of a rock formation that she had made years ago. Leia could never figure out why her father didn?t have a grave like her grandmother, so she had taken it upon herself to make something to remember her father. Leia never told her aunt and uncle about her secret place where she visited Anakin Skywalker, neither of them liked talking about him.

? I gave grandma this crystal that I found, it?s really pretty.? she continued. Leia knew that her father couldn?t hear her, and that if anyone heard her, they?d think that she was insane but talking to her father gave her a sense of comfort. Brushing a strand of her elbow length hair out of her face, she reached under her shawl and pulled out a small model of a Nubian fighter, that she had made herself.

She didn?t notice the silhouetted figure watching her every move.

Luke finally go to his mother?s grave, but something was ... wrong, he couldn?t describe it but something wasn?t right... It was too dark, and it wasn?t as though he could see that it was too dark... it was more of a feeling. He quickened his pace, he didn?t want to rush his visit with his mother but, he felt uncomfortable and didn?t want to wait around for something bad to happen.

Luke pulled out the bouquet of Nubian flowers that he brought every year for his mother, crouched and carefully laid them at the foot of unmarked tombstone. ? Sorry, that I couldn?t visit you earlier mom.? he said a little shyly, he still wasn?t all that comfortable with the fact that he was talking to someone who wasn?t there. Sighing he rearranged the flowers i

8. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    I'm posting, for the sake of posting :p

Luke was so tiered, sneaking out was one thing, but sneaking in to the palace was another. Climbing on roof tops was surprisingly tiring. It was worth it though, even if she had passed away, his mom was still an important person in his life. Yawning he crawled into bed, pulling all of his blankets tight, for some reason he still felt... cold.

As Obi-Wan watched Leia go back into the Lars homestead, he felt a sudden sense of dread. Something wasn?t right, there was a shift in the force. At first he had hoped that it was just his imagination, but Leia also must of felt it too because she stopped mid-stride, with a distant air about her and looked questionably at him. This made him nervous, if Leia could feel it and she was untrained, then it wasn?t something to be ignored.

?Go, on Leia, it?s getting late.? he prompted.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After he returned to his hut, he entered a deep meditation. What could?ve caused something to shift so suddenly in the power balance in the Force? As he studied the flux, he realized that only he and Leia were the one?s who had felt it, Master Yoda hadn?t contacted him and no other presence in the Force seemed to have been affected. What linked himself and Leia to the disturbance. Well, they were the only force-sensitives in the area, other then that there was noth--- ...... no...... he thought desperately, no. It was Vader. They were both linked to him, even if Vader didn;t know it. He had found Luke! This couldn?t be happening! Not after everything they had done to hide him! Hadn?t he told Bail to hide Luke when Vader was around? Now Luke was lost... unless.... Luke didn?t yet know of his relation to Vader. He had to contact Bail right away.

Bail sat, like he always did in the large armchair in the common room, when Luke entered. Uh-oh, was all that Luke could think of, Bail had a concerned look on his face. Luke sighed, he knew what was going to come next, Bail had obviously found out about his little escapade. It was time for a lecture. But there was something different about his adoptive father, if Luke hadn?t known better he could of sworn that he seemed scared of something.

? You sent for me father?? he tried.

Bail gave tried to give him a comforting simile, but it didn?t reach his eyes. This made Luke even more uncomfortable.

? Yes, Luke. Come, sit here beside me.?

Luke took the seat next to his father, stiffly easing his slight form into the large armchair. He shifted uneasily when Bail didn?t speak. Might as well get this over with he thought, but the older man cut him off before he could speak.

? Luke, you know that I love you just as I would, had I a son of my own. You know that right??

?...yes father.? Luke knew that it wasn?t true, that Bail only took care of him because of his mother, his real mother. He had heard his adoptive mother many times when she thought that he wasn?t listing. Yet he still replied nervously, Bail never spoke to him like this before.

? Then will you please, trust my judgment? I know that you probably won?t like this idea... but it?s for the best? he almost pleaded.

Something is definitely up, Luke thought worriedly. He had never seen his father like this before.
    ?W-what are you talking about ??

Bail?s eyes shone with an emotion that Luke couldn?t quite place yet.

?Luke, do you remember Master Kenobi? He was a friend of your mother?s.?

?...Yes... he was a Jedi, wasn?t he?? Luke really didn?t see the point off talking about some Jedi he met years ago.

? Yes, he was... there are very few left because of the Purges. We need more of them, to aid the Rebellion Luke, we need all that we can find. It?s vital.?

Luke was scared now. What was going on?! Bail never mentioned the Rebellion to Luke, even if he knew that his adoptive-father wa

9. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    yay! :D

Dia, I've been tempted to post here too... so I am! look for my story!! :)

UP!

10. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    wow great post need more please post again soon

11. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Hey Christine, JF... I've decided to re-post once a day (yes I know that's facinating :p) Anyways I hope I'll get more readers... not that I'm not greatful for what I have lol.
    *Ahem*

On to the post- a short one!

Bail was running over planetary financial reports when Vader stormed into his office. He stared wide eyed as his personal guards were levitated with the Force and effortlessly thrown into the waiting arms of Vader?s troopers. Then the huge doors of his private office slammed shut with a loud thud. He shuddered at the resounding finality of the ominous sound, but he remained in his seat, whether because of fear of Vader or to show the intruder that he was unfazed by the abrupt and violent entrance, he didn?t know.

Lord Vader was now shaking with suppressed rage, and Bail had a feeling of what would cause such a violent explosion from the Imperial Commander. After Kenobi had contacted him he had been awaiting this moment when Vader would seek retribution. Bail was glad of his decision not to chase after Luke when he had run away, he could only pray that Obi-Wan found the child first. The Sith Lord stalked menacingly over to Organa?s desk, pausing when he reached the opposite side of the Viceroy to face his seated advisory.

?Lord Vader, what is the meaning of this!? barked Organa as he finally left his seat, to stand and pound his fist in outrage on his desk. Bail?s face quickly changed from rage to pain as he felt a force clamp painfully around his extended wrist, slowly tightening until he was sure his bones would snap.

?You know why Organa.? was Vader?s response, his voice trembling with anger.

?Where is he??

?Where is w-who?? Bail choked out, his face had paled dramatically, and beads of sweat now dropped from his forehead. The hold tightened mercilessly.

?Stop playing games Viceroy.? Vader hissed. ?You know very well of who I speak of... Let me help your reluctant memory; he was stolen from his father by you,? he tightened the grip even more, ?as was his mother, by you!? once again, the grip tightened. ?Then his mother died, and you have raised him for years on malicious lies!?

Bail was now on his knees, his skin, clammy and deathly pale as the pain became almost too much to bear.

?I-I don?t k-know what you?re talk-talking about Vader? Organa rasped.

Vader lost his patience, and as he snapped Organa?s wrist, the withering royal gave an ear piercing scream. The Sith dropped the broken man from his Force hold, and kneeled beside Bail while taking hold of his neck collar. Vader leaned in close to Bail?s face, his voice rumbling deeply; ?Where is my son Organa? Where is Luke??

Bail looked into the Sith Lord?s dark eye shields, terrified. Every word the Sith spoke seemed to shatter the bones unbroken and make his snapped wrist pulse with fresh pain. Even worse was the respirator, its mechanical rhythm was a constant reminder of how he was practically staring into the face of death, and it?s breath seemed to drown out all surrounding life. Bail knew that he would tell Vader anything now.

? I don?t k-know? he gritted out, ?I truly don?t know... please you must believe me!? he finally sobbed. An eternity seemed to pass, before Vader released his grip. Standing to his fully towering height, he glared down at the pitiful sight of Bail?s huddled form, then seemed to look off in the distance.

? No... you truly don?t do you...? Vader murmured to himself. Bail gave a sigh of relief at the Sith?s words, but he immediately regretted it for it once again drew the dark lord?s attention to himself. Organa closed his eyes; knowing that Vader would probably run him through with the light saber for hiding his son from him. Though, knowing he was going to die gave him the idea to speak his mind freely, selfish as those thoughts were, he spoke them. It may have been the only way to save himself; if only Skywalker blood still coursed through Vader?s body, if only part of Anakin shed light in Vader?s dark soul.

? Do you honestly think that you cou

12. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    DUM DUM DUMMM :p

hey i am finally here :D .

Kithana

13. Mistryl

Mistryl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2003
    I'm here too,

yeah, I know Dia, stories seem to get more over here.

14. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Hey kithana and Mystryl. Here's the next part- and chocolate for de-lurkers,lol.

Luke slowly awoke, feeling numb with cold. Groggily he looked around his makeshift shelter and groaned when he realized that the entrance of the cave was facing up hill, so all the rain water was pouring into it. He was absolutely drenched, the once green tunic and pants he wore were now almost black because they were so soaked, his blond hair almost brown. Strong shudders of cold racked his body as he crawled out into the storm. The strength of the pelting rain made every drop feel like an icy nail biting into his skin. It was hard to see because of the dark storm clouds covering the setting sun. Luke knew he had to find some place dry, and fast. No matter how cold he was now, he knew he?d be even colder once the sun set.

He ran through the ruins, feet splashing loudly in the puddles. Thunder boomed overhead and his own heart beat became deafening. The lightning struck a nearby tree, but Luke was so absorbed with the terrible sound of his thunderous heart beat, he didn?t hear it. He did hear when the old wood snapped and began to crash towards the ruins. He heard when it struck the pillar that began crumbling before him. Paralyzed with fear, he watched unmoving as the stone came crashing down. He instinctively threw his arm up above his head and closed his eyes before he was crushed. Luke didn?t scream as he waited for the inevitable. Instead, he prayed that somehow, if he thought and believed hard enough, the rocks might just might veer away from him.

It seemed like an eternity had passed by the time the sound of crashing rocks had stopped echoing the rolling thunder, and yet he had not been struck once. Slowly, timidly he opened one eye to see what had happened. When Luke realized that the rocks had all fallen, and he hadn?t been hit, he dropped his arms in shock. Luke?s mind felt strangely freed, as if something had been choking part of him and with the desperate surge of power he had unleashed, he had broken the strangle hold.

When he looked around he saw that the stones littered the soaked ground of the whole ruins except for around him, where he was standing in a clean ring of unmarred floor. It was as though there had been a force-field around him that had deflected the falling rubble. Stunned, Luke stepped out of the preserved circle to stare dumbfounded at the scene before him.

He didn?t move until the thunder cracked once more over head, bringing him back to the present, and once more Luke went running out into the storm, more confused and dazed then scared now. But to his child?s mind the lightning and thunder was still frightening, so he continued to run from the storm that surrounded him, and his confusion faded with every shot of lightning as his fear grew again.

Luke had closed his eyes to keep the pelting rain out, but he was still surprised with he ran into something. He was even more surprised when he found what he had run into.

Sith Lord Darth Vader stalked through the forest towards the old ruins where he could feel the muted presence of his son. Every so often the lighting flared, illuminating his ebony suit and mask. With every blaze of lightning his anger burst into flame, and every gust of wind seemed to fan the fire of his rage. Now that he reflected, he was still surprised and annoyed at himself that he hadn?t killed Bail Organa, though he should have for taking his wife and child from him, yet he had let the sniveling wretch live. The Viceroy would now leave and head for the rebellion since it had been revealed that he was aiding the Jedi. He had ordered his troop to secure the castle and capture the rebels; though he knew that most would escape. Yet none of that seemed to matter now that he knew he had a son, Luke was now the most important objective in his mind. This troubled the Dark Lord.

How could a boy that he had never even spoken to so quickly cloud his judgment,

15. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Hmmm, perhaps another post will provoke a responce....

Luke slammed into the hooded figure, and fell sprawling onto his back into a puddle of water. Brushing the wet hair from his eyes he looked up just as the man pulled off his hood. Master Kenobi. Luke thought, quickly identifying the man The Jedi was one of the last people Luke wanted to see at the moment. Obi-Wan was exactly as Luke remembered him; the kind face with blue eyes, greying beard and hair. The tattered robe he wore was always the same, that of a Jedi. The older man offered his hand to help, which Luke reluctantly accepted. Kenobi pulled him to his feet and gave him a scrutinizing look over.

? Luke, you?re soaking wet.? he finally stated.

Ooooooo, Luke thought sarcastically, he?s good. Then he remembered that the Jedi had that mind-reading thing, and saw Obi-Wan glaring at him disapprovingly. The Jedi drew in a deep breath and was about to say something when there was a sudden change in the atmosphere. The wind suddenly howled and sent a fresh wave of shivers racking through Luke?s drenched body. Luke didn?t understand why the very air around him seemed... angry...cold...dark.

However the aging Jedi did. Vader was close. He knew the Dark Lord could now sense both himself and Luke. The Force seemed to scream with the Sith?s unbridled rage. Kenobi felt a spike of, not anger but.... annoyance flare up within him self. Why did the barriers he and Yoda had put up around Luke, break today of all days! The one time Vader was on planet in eleven years, when he had discovered he had a son... Luke had just, broken them, the barriers that had taken hours of meditation were shattered in less then seconds. The Force, it seemed, was not with him today. He and Luke had to get back to his ship right away

?Come on, we?ve got to get going!? the Jedi urged as a grabbed Luke by the arm, leading him through the ruins.

Luke was a little stunned at first. But he quickly recovered then began to try and struggle out of Kenobi?s grip.

This guy is nuts! Luke thought I haven?t seen him in years, he shows up for me in the middle of nowhere, and now expects me to follow him?!?!

Finally he freed himself, and Kenobi spun around to stare at him.

? What makes you think I?m going with you?? Luke demanded.

?We don?t have time for this Luke!? barked Obi-Wan as he grabbed Luke by the forearm once more. Luke began to struggle again, digging his feet into the muddy earth. Thinking that for someone getting on in years Kenobi was surprisingly strong.

? I?m not going anywhere with you! Let me go!? he cried as Kenobi lead him to the edge of the forest and the end of the ruins.

?Luke, believe me,? Kenobi gritted out as he fought with the struggling boy, ?you?ll thank me for this one day, when---?

?Thank you!? For what?! Leave me alone! Let me go!? Luke yelled as he yanked his arm free of the Jedi?s grip.

The lightning flared, and the thunder crashed soon after. Obi-Wan knew the storm was coming closer; he also knew it wasn?t the only destructive force coming towards Luke and himself. They had to move quickly, and Luke wasn?t making his job any easier; granted it must be strange for a man you haven?t seen in years to suddenly show up to take you away from the only life you?ve known. Though, it wasn?t every day a Sith Lord was after you. If only he could get through to Luke.

? Long ago, I made a promise to your mother to keep both of you safe from Vader, and I plan to keep my word. So either you come with me willingly, or I?ll take you forcefully. Now, come on!?

Dumbfounded, Luke let Obi-Wan lead him through the remaining ruins. Had his mother always known that Vader would come after him? Then why would she let him grow up in such a high-profile place as the Alderaanian court? What exactly did Lord Vader want with him? Where was Kenobi taking him? Is this what Bail had wanted? And what did Kenobi mean by ?both of you??

One thing he was sure of was that th

16. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    And the battle begins.

17. Hippety_Hopper

Hippety_Hopper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    I'm here! :)

More soon, please? *pleading eyes*

Hippety

18. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Lol, it's kind of like Déja Vu for you RebelMom and Hippety... more soon.

-Dia

19. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Feel free to reply (hint, hint)

As soon as Vader touched the earth he swung at Kenobi, who in turn ducked as he drew his blade. The Sith?s momentum carried his blade through the stone, and he growled in frustration. Obi-Wan had hoped that he wouldn?t have to confront Vader with Luke, but now he had no choice. He had to get Luke away. Looking over he saw Luke?s terrified face through the pouring rain.

?Run Luke, run!? he called.

Luke nodded once then went sprinting off into the woods. Vader watch as his son ran off, and made to follow him, but Kenobi quickly blocked his way. The Jedi?s glowing blue blade parried Vader?s next swing, the Sith poured his strength and anger into the locked blades, forcing Kenobi, the weaker of the two, to break the contact. The two men began to circle each other, both looking for the other to leave an opening .

?Do you think you stand a chance against me, old man?? taunted Vader. ?You have grown weak and feeble, whereas I have grown more powerful.?

?You are no more powerful then we last dueled Vader, only darker.? Kenobi countered.

Vader clenched his fist in anger at being reminded of his later duel with his former master. The duel that had cost him his humanity. Kenobi had gotten the better of him then, he would not let it happen once more. This time he had not only his well being on the line, but his son?s as well. He couldn?t afford to lose.

With a growl Vader launched the next series of attacks.

Luke had watched in horror as Master Kenobi and Lord Vader faced off, with his heart in his throat. When Vader had attacked Obi-Wan after their exchange Luke felt his heart despair; Vader was much stronger than Kenobi. Suddenly a voice sounded in his head.

Luke! I told you to run! Go now!

Luke shook his head. He must have been out in the cold for too long if he could hear Master Kenobi?s voice in his head. But then, he heard it again:

Go! Now!

Just at that moment, he saw Vader?s blade cut through part of Obi-Wan?s arm. The Jedi?s cry was drowned out by the storm and hiss of the lightsabers, yet it tore through Luke?s mind as if Kenobi had screamed in his ear. This was all the proof Luke needed that the Jedi was actually speaking with him telepathically.

Luke ran through the forest as fast as he could. The trees becoming nothing more than lines as he whipped past them. The rain and all other distractions became nonexistent, as getting away from Vader became his sole objective. He didn?t know where he was going, how long it would take to get there, just as long as it was away from the Sith Lord. Though in the recesses of Luke?s mind he found that he was morbidly fascinated with Darth Vader. He couldn?t place it, but it was as though there was some sort of connection that he couldn?t figure out, between the two of them. Though Luke knew it was absurd, they hadn?t even spoken. So he continued deeper into the forest, without looking back.

Kenobi yelled out as Vader?s saber bit through his skin. Though, it wasn?t the first time he had experienced the cruel bite of the saber. Obi-Wan remembered a fight long ago when he and his faithful apprentice had battled a Sith Lord side by side. Only now, his apprentice was the Sith Lord.

Vader used the pain he had given his master to his advantage. Using the Force he picked up Kenobi and threw him into the stone ruins. Obi-Wan hit with a sickening thud and slumped to the ground, stunned. Darth Vader advanced on the Jedi slowly, savoring his master?s defeat. Weakly Kenobi dragged him self to his knees, and tried to raise his saber in defense, but Vader casually deflected the blow, and disarmed his former master, then dealt him a vicious kick in the ribs, causing Obi-Wan to curl up in pain.

Once again Vader used the force to levitate Kenobi to his eye level. As he looked at the pitiful state Obi-Wan was in he let the feeling of triumph wash over him. Then he clamped the Force around the Jedi?s injured arm until his for

20. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Well Dia you said to reply so being the good reader I am, I will :D

I must say that I am jealous of your writing skills.... I wish I could write like that :D

Great Post as always :D

21. -LadyVader-

-LadyVader- Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    Ooo...Dia, I'm addicted! This is great! *wink* Please post more soon!

-LadyVader

22. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    And more and more and more and more ;) .

Kithana

23. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Christine

Thanks!

I must say that I am jealous of your writing skills.... I wish I could write like that

You could! I'll bet you anything.

Lady Vader

Ooo...Dia, I'm addicted! This is great! *wink* Please post more soon!

Thanks! I'm addicted to your's too, I'm glad you like this story!

Kithana

And more and more and more and more

Hun? Lol...

-Dia

24. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    You could! I'll bet you anything.
    Anything? [face_devil]

:p meh I think for the moment I'll leave writing in more capable hands thank you very much :)

UP!

25. Hippety_Hopper

Hippety_Hopper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    Ahem! In case you have not realised I am WAITING FOR A UPDATE!!!!!!

This was just a tiny hint that I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) :D

Hippety

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.