main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Eat at Chewie's?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    I overheard one of my co-workers talking about a new restaurant that opened up ?Chewie?s?, so of course my ears perked up. She said she saw it over by the malls on Shelbyville Road where the Bahama Breeze used to be. A quick Google search yielded a ?Chuy?s? but no ?Chewie?s?. Oh well. Mrs JediMika and I ate there yesterday and for those who are curious ?Chuy?s? is Tex-Mex cuisine. The décor is ?classic diner? which I don?t like but the wife does. I confess I DID like the velvet Elvis shrine in the waiting area though. Food was tasty but nothing special to me but Mrs JediMika wants to go back just for their jalapeno dip.

http://www.chuys.com/#/home

2. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Sure, that's fine with me. And if they have a mesquite steak on the menu, that'll be all the better. [face_batting] Will this be for next months meet and eat?

3. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    No, like I said (implied?), I wasn't too impressed. Fun (but loud) atmosphere but EL Toro has better food and a wider selection on their menu. I *think* November Meet and Eat will be the Dar farewell dinner at Buca di Beppo. Dar mentioned he had some extra time at the end of the month and kinda wanted to do it then but I'll get with him we'll figure out what we want and I'll post it up.

4. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Ah... right. Bepi's is on the menu. That will be fun! I love Bepis, but we don't eat there often. We save it for a treat, as is coming up. [face_batting]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.