Omaha, NE Embroidered Shirts

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by UncleOwen1138, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hi all. We have decided to make Wednesday, April 10th the final day to get your money in for the shirts. I will be putting the order in Thursday.

The prices of the shirts are posted above. If we do not have a minimum of 16 shirts, the price will go up by $5.00 a piece. There is also a pic of what the logo will look like above too.

If you need to drop off the money or have it picked up please contact [link=mailto:UncleOwen1138@cs.com]me[/link] or [link=mailto:paperclipx@fanforce.net]Mark[/link].

Please let one of us know ASAP. We would like to have the shirts by April 23rd. So if you want a shirt, now is the time to get one. Thanks.

boB

2. yatchie Jedi Youngling

star 1
  3. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    The cost for S, M, L, & XL would be $21.25 after tax.

The cost of XXL would be $24.50 after tax, and XXXL would be $27.65 after tax.

These prices are with a quantity discount of 16.

boB
  4. paperclipx Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Today is it! If you want a shirt get a hold of me ASAP. I will be online most of the evening checking, so either post here or pm with how to reach you!
  5. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hi all,

I will be putting in our order for our shirts tomorrow. I won?t be putting it in until sometime after work, so if you still want to order a shirt, you can. Please contact me ASAP. You can either drop off the money to my house, or maybe I can pick it up.

We only have 10 shirts ordered so far. We get about a $2.50 discount, but we would get a $5.00 discount if we got 16 shirts. Please, if you want a shirt let me know now. E-mail me with any questions. Thanks.

boB
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.