main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Endless Night. H/L .. AU ..COMPLETED! August 16, 2003 - - (8/18/03 -answers to last posts)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Jun 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    What a power-packed post, GreatOne!!!

First time I've seen Chewie pull a "people's arm out of their socket" - guess it was a first for Luke as well! Loved the offhand threat thrown in Luke's direction at the end - Jedi, Shmedi - this Wookie is p!$$&d...

don't leave us hanging for too long (pardon the pun...) ;)

2. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Better someone else than too late!!!! Thank God for revenge in this case.

3. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

....huffs and puffs, finally catching up.

Wonderful action, GreatOne! Wow, crossing Salla was more dangerous than I'd ever thought...I mean, I thought she was mildly psychotic when AC Crispin wrote her, but now... :eek:

And way to go Oonala! Woot!

Excellent posts!

Now, how are Leia's babies?

4. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Yeah!! Han is safe, for now. Hope Leia and the twins are too. Glad to see another Hutt has bit the dust. Hope there are no more left who would like revenge for Jabba's death. More soon, please. :)

5. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Yay! Han got rescued! Still, though, I don't think he's completely safe. By the way, I love the way Chewie's so protective over Han. It's great. :)

And what about Leia and the babies? *Eyes GreatOne* I hope you haven't done anything to them...

Awesome work, GreatOne! Looking forward to more! :)

6. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    NETTYTHEPRINCESS - :D Yep. Letti went to the great Slugfest in the ... sky?

A-Windsor - Fortunately for Han, that famous luck of his held...

rxchiquita - LOL ... I always wanted Chewie to do that! :eek:

starwarsfan68 - revenge can be sweet ;)

LadyPadme - Welcome back! I liked pushing Salla over the edge! [face_devil] But she got what she had coming!

Solo_Fan - Probably after this, the Hutts will think Han is bad luck and stay far, far away... :)

Puggy - Tuesday's post will answer the question about the babies... (or is it Thursday's post? I forget... *snickers*)

Anyway, thanks everyone for reading! Next post on Tuesday!

7. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    It had better be Tuesday's post!

Go Oonala!

And wow, Chewie actually did it.

8. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Post

9. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
  10. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    OHh A nice touch about taking young potential Jedi from their families at a young age. Love it, especially because I didn't like that whole thing with Jacen and Jania. And since they are on the way....

11. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Woohoo! The Solo kids are going to be okey dokey! *Cheers*

I loved the touch with Oonala's family, GreatOne... Just a bit nervous about Han going to meet Granny though, heh heh.

Awesome post! Looking forward to more! :)

12. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    yay, the twins are okay!!! I was worried for a bit...
    Oooo, I agree with the grandma's views on taking Jedi kids. That's not nice!!! No wonder these kids were emotionally devoid Jedi drones!!! (okay, that's an exageration.... lol!)
    Nice post! More soon! Please!

13. NETTYTHEPRINCESS

NETTYTHEPRINCESS Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    Ohhhhhhhh, Jedi are being brought into the mix now. Getting very interesting!!!

More soon!!! :)

14. Kab730

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Post!

15. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    starwarsfan68 - yes, that always bothered me. I really can't imagine too many real parents would give up their kids permanently and forever to strangers! :eek: I know I wouldn't. If you can't raise them and give them up to other parents for adoption, that is an exception, of course. But I don't think that was the case in these Force-sensitive children. I guess the good thing with Jaina and Jacen is that Luke is their uncle, and in the EU world at least Han and Leia got to see their kids. Although I think Luke should have trained them on Coruscant, so they could live at home.

Puggy - Han is going to be "a bit nervous" after he meets her! ;)

A-Windsor - I'll bet taking kids away from family like that really would have caused emotional damage, all around.

NETTYTHEPRINCESS - This old Jedi was a real rebel in her youth! Probably caused all sorts of headaches for those stuffy Jedi!
    [face_laugh]

Kab730 - Thanks! :D

16. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    I hope Han and Leia get to raise their kids from birth in this story. Maybe the Grandma will knock some sense into Luke, and convince him that future Jedi need their parents too. Good post!!!

17. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
  18. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    Well the 'retired' Jedi doesn't seem too upset about Han being there and his "many Jedi children" But we'll see when Luke shows up in the am. Yes?

19. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    What I would have given to see the look on Han's face when he heard the bit about "many" children! :p

Yay the twins are okay! (Missed the last post :))

20. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Awww... Han and his "many children," LOL.

And hurry up and go get Han, Luke! Leia's waiting for him!

Awesome post, GreatOne!

21. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    Luke, stop delaying! Get Han back to your sister, NOW...

great chappie GreatOne!!!

22. NETTYTHEPRINCESS

NETTYTHEPRINCESS Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    How many kids is "many"? All jedi?!?! The things that must be going though Han's head right now. That was very cute post! Thank god Han is safe and now everyone is fast asleep.

Hope to read another post soon! :)

23. Kab730

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Post

24. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    "Many? How many?" Han asked nervously. Sure, he had always wanted a family, but now he was a bit worried - how many was "many"? Solo felt the old Twi'lek's fingers slowly release his own.

I, too, am intrigued to know how many is "many". I definitely think it means more than the three Han and Leia have in the EU. I can see why Han is worried, because at one point in his life, he probably thought he would never have kids. Now, he is going to have many. LOL! A very nice post. Can't wait to find out Leia's reaction when she finds out that her and Han are predicted to have many children. Luke will have his hands full trying to train all the little Organa-Solos. The Alderaanian/Corellian combo is likely to produce a lively bunch!!

25. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    starwarsfan68 - Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately) Oonala is not Force-sensitive, so she was only guessing at her Grandma's reaction based on the past.

Daughter_of_Yubyub - Yup... Han may be "a bit" concerned [face_devil]

Puggy, A-Windsor and Kab 730 - Thanks! :) :) :)

NETTYTHEPRINCESS - Next post Saturday!

Solo_Fan - I definitely think it means more than the three Han and Leia have in the EU. I can see why Han is worried -- Most definitely more than three!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.