Episode III Trailer

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Amiry, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    For those of you without Hyperspace (like me), and can't wait til you see The Incredibles (like me), you can watch the Episode III trailer at Access Hollywood.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/entertainment/3890996/detail.html

Oh. My. WOOKIEE! I'm so excited now. :D
  2. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! That totally made my night! Thanks Amiry!! :D I can't wait to see that trailer on the big screen!!!
  3. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
  4. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Me neither, Jayna!

I'm just...GUH! That was SO AWESOME!!!!!!
  5. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    I know! I cannot wait to see it in the theater cause that's when it will REALLY sink in! Hehe.
  6. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Just saw it theatre-style. Wow. That's all I can really say. WOW.

Suddenly May 19th seems so far away.
  7. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    So should I plan to fly out to California or are you going to fly out to Titusville?? ;)
  8. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    When I went to see The Incredibles, the theater either didn't have it or we missed it. We were on time, but we walked in at the end of a Chicken Little preview. Four other trailers followed it, which is why I'm wondering if that theater even had it. :confused: In any case, the movie was cool and I know that the SW trailer is going to be tagged onto nearly everything now, so I definitely see it soon on the big screen.
  9. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    The trailer was awesome on the big screen. I got such shivers when the screen went dark, and during Anakin's evil look. Gah, I cannot wait until May 19th! It's going to be so awesome!!!
  10. Lady_Eldaelen Jedi Knight

I saw The Incredibles last night and just realized that the Ep III trailer was not one of the pre-movie goodies (and we got to the theater way early, so none were missed). Good movie, but I knew something was missing... **shakes fist at Oceanwalk**
  11. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    So have you not seen it yet? I've got Hyperspace so let me know if you want to.
  12. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    You can see it on starwars.com without Hyperspace, you just don't get the blasty big version. **shakes fist at the money grubbing, fan abusing beast that is George Lucas**
  13. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    *shakes fist at the fact that now Hyperspace has no meaning me*
  14. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    You know, it's amazing how much better you can feel after a little fist shaking! :)
  15. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    *shakes fist at stupid thermo teacher and his impossible exam with 15 minute class after!!!!*

I almost feel better. Nothing a little Friendly's ice cream won't cure though ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.