main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Eternities Grasp

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediDingo, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    Hello all! I've been working on this for a while and wanted to share with you what I have. I'm not sure if I should continue it or not, so I was going to deciede after how much of a response this gets! I'm a big fan of Matthew Stovers work and you'll tell by the beginning that it is modeled after his works. I hope you enjoy it and please let me know if I should keep this going! :D Think of it as a Pilot in a sense. Thanks!

Takes place roughly a year after A New Hope

Title: Enternities Grasp
    Author: JediDingo
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa, Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, OC's,
    Summary: A year after the Death Star has been destoryed, Luke and the band of heroes must battle a Prophet of the Dark Side searching for an ancient technology that could threaten the galaxy, destory the past, and change the course of the future!

Star Wars: Eternities Grasp

Darkness has won. With its patience and cunning, it brought down a republic that had stood over twenty five millennia. It destroyed the protectors of the light, what was good and noble in the galaxy: the Jedi.

The night has fallen on civilization itself, and it has been a long night. However, a lone, small candle has appeared in the darkness. It is enough to hold it back, enough to bring back hope, enough for people to believe in heroes again.

The candle is shining brightly now, and it doesn?t intend to stop.

Chapter One

It was hard to believe how incredibly large and vast outer space really was; even if one were to spend a life time out in its great expanse they still couldn?t fully comprehend its overall greatness. For Lieutenant Commander Luke Skywalker, he simply would never get tired of its all encompassing majesty. His gaze stretched out towards the clouds of nebulous gas, he smirked behind his flight helmet. Seated comfortably in the cockpit of his T-65 X ?wing, Luke let his gaze linger just a little moment longer before plunging himself into a downward spiral into the fray of battle.

Growing up on a desert planet all of his life allowed him to appreciate such things, even in the middle of a battle. His X-wing spun, red lasers lancing out at a TIE fighter within his sights. The Battle of Dingsu was now well underway. Just above the red planet of Dingsu, in Mid Rim, the space was filled with TIE fighters and X-wings alike, along with two Imperial-class Star Destroyer and two Corellian gunships, the Hawkeye and Justice II, and the Equity, a Mon Calamari Star Cruiser.

?Hey, Luke once you?re done star gazing, do you think you could get this guy off my tail?? Hobbie called over the com unit.

Luke couldn?t help but smirk at his Rogue teammate. ?I?m on it,?

Luke pulled his X-wing off the TIE he was currently firing at and towards a direction to intercept the TIE that was now harassing Hobbie. If one were to be watching Luke at work inside the X-wing, they would have claimed that it was almost beautiful how he sped across the battle in sharp loops and turns to come to Hobbie?s rescue.

?I?ve got him in my sights,? Luke said his hand moving the yoke slightly. Luke was actually approaching from the opposite direction. Hobbie was racing towards him in his X-wing, the TIE following close behind shooting out green bolts of energy.

?You can take care of him anytime, Luke. You destroyed the Death Star; you think you could take care of a TIE.? Hobbie said through gritted teeth.

?Cut the chatter,? Luke said, focusing on his target. Hobbie passed directly under him and that?s when Luke let his barrage of red lasers go. The TIE pilot was probably so focused on Hobbie he didn?t even see Luke coming. The shots from Luke ripped through the cockpit of the TIE, releasing a short explosion of compressed air. Luke?s X-wing shot through the debris.

?Got ?em!? Luke said more to himself.

?Thanks, took you long enough,? Hobbie muttered.

?I believe your Commander said to cut the chatter,? Wedge said playfully.

?Alright Rogues, let?s end this

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I'm surprised you've had no responses to this. This is why I "back page dive" from time to time. It's a good beginning to a story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.