Even MORE Random Thoughts!!

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh, PA' started by Chris-Stacina_Rajinn, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ever notice when anyone says 'don't take this personally' they are about to say 'you suck.'

2. BonMothma Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes. People who say "no offense, but..." think that gives them license to say anything with impunity.
  3. TRADMIC FanForce CR and President S.W.A.P FF

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I just want to take this opportunity to ask that if any of you know any mean people, please use above starters (no offense, but.. don't take this personally...) to tell them not to have children.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this effort.

Regards,
    Miche
  4. Fluke_Groundrunner Force Ghost

star 4
    For you Firefly fans out there, the series DVD is only $14.88 at Target this week. I've been waiting for it to drop back down below $20 for awhile, and now I can finally get it.
  5. SuperChill Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Even MORE Random Thoughts Question.... pumpkin seeds or beef jerky?[face_thinking]
  6. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Is it just me or are there suddenly lots of door to door salespeople?? I have had a couple of people knock on my door trying to sell me things in recent weeks. Is this a response to the 'no call list'? That they've decided to knock on doors instead of calling folks up? Anyone else experiencing this?

7. BonMothma Jedi Master

star 4
    Just politicians and Jehovah's Witnesses.
  8. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (a very funny movie based on the funniest book ever written). It occured to me that Wikipedia is the real world version of the Guide. Despite its often wild inaccuracies (see Steven Colbert and Elephants) it has become the place many people go to find out information.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.