main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX EVENT - DFW RPG .....The adventure begins

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by THX_Jedi, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Last time we got a feel for the new system and began to create our characters. Now we play... :D

When: June 29th (Sat) 4:00pm til we drop

Where: THX Jedi's apt <---email or PM for directions

What to bring: yourself and your character

Game Master: Hemp Knight 'Corey'
    <========---

For those who were not at our last gathering, ....join us. We'll whip up a character for you. For those that where there last time, ....go ahead and fine tune your character into something playable. Again, we are currently using the WOTC 2nd edition rules (the new AOTC cover). We will have several copies of this book available.

Not sure what Corey has in mind, but it's gonna be good. :D

Bring any food / beverages you'd like.

We will begin at 4:00pm and go until we pass out. ;) You will suffer the wrath of Jar Jar if you attempt to escape. :D

:cool:

2. DarthBanky1

DarthBanky1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    DAMN IT!! Man, sorry guys, I got this ball kinda rolling with my first post about it and wasnt even able to come this past saterday cause of "issues". BUT!!! I will be there next time with a cxase of bud to share with anyone(Bud Light actually). Anyways, see you guys in 2 weeks huh?

Hobby

3. Hemp_Knight

Hemp_Knight Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2002
    Well, to let everyone know. We will be doing this between E.1 and E.2. Any class is availible. Races only for the time period. Max credits X2 for each character. Max vitality and wounds. Equipment is no big deal , buy what you can and want , but, no droids and no ships. Also, all characters start at Lvl 1, but, anyone who gives me a character background and/or a character picture. Each are worth 500 exp. For those of you who ask, yes, both will take you to 1000 exp and second lvl. But, you cannot increase your lvl till your sitting next to me at the game. Last point of interest is, yes, the GM can be bribed. But, I wont tell you how. Any other questions PM me.

4. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    LOL, I've changed my mind again...working on a Human Jedi Consular...background and picture forthcoming :D

5. Hemp_Knight

Hemp_Knight Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2002
    Alright, one last thing then I'll let you guys and ladies get to those characters. I would like each of you to tell me something you like in games and something you don't like in games. This will give me something to work with as we gear up to the game.

6. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    This one, I can make!

Damn, sorry guys about being sparce, but work is work. ;)

7. DarthBanky1

DarthBanky1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    ill just make my chara sheet when i get there next sat. BUT,l i can do a lame a$$ stick figure representation of what ill look like, does THAT work all mighty GM?? it IS a chara pic you know, even if its not good, hehheeh.
    Hobby

8. Carmen

Carmen Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    Hemp_Knight, you already told me an appropriate bribe, and I'll be holding you to it. ;)

9. Jedi_Jarvis

Feb 7, 2001
    So, tomorrow at Jeff's still?

Thats what I'm planning on at least.

See ya there!

10. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Sorry I missed this week's session. Trust me, I would have prefered to have been there compared to where I was...

How did it go??

11. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    It was a lot of fun! Don't worry, dude, we'll always save you a spot. :) We'll probably be playing again in a couple of weeks.

12. Jedi_Jarvis

Feb 7, 2001
    I got shot...

As usual ;)

LMAO!!

13. Plo_Koon_Master_Jedi

Plo_Koon_Master_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2002
    DAMMIT! I NEVER know about this $#!+ in advance! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :(

14. JoraDyn

JoraDyn Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2002
    i missed this weeks as well. I just got a job and they like to schedule me for Saturday nights.. I will try to make it to the next one though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.