main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Event In middle island on AUG 19th?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by x_DarthTorment_x, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x_DarthTorment_x

x_DarthTorment_x Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2005
    Hi im Jason. Im a Member of the RL and was attempting to get a group of costumers together for a carnival event. The carnival is for an end of the year celebration for a not for profit child daycare center. The kids range from 2nd to 8th grade. It will take place in middle Island on LI the night of August the 19th. Its a friday. All we are asked to do is basically take pictures and converse with the kids and such. I think this could be really fun and bring a fun event to kids who dont normally get to see anything of this sort. If you can, please contact me with any questions. I will post all definitive details asap. If anyone likes, they can contact me either by email at jasonrucci@yahoo.com, or IM me on AIM at x DarthTorment X

2. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Just giving this thread a poke in case anyone here has actually seen it but wondered if they should or shouldn't pay attention to it--it's not going to bite. :p

3. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Sounds like fun. I have some thing else planned for that night that I may be able to change.
    Let's have more details; like time, who else is attending, etc. --Billy

4. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    I can trade to make this. It looks like I can make this.
    I just need the times? I'll will a few days til we get
    the final time.Still half a sleepI-)

5. x_DarthTorment_x

x_DarthTorment_x Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2005
    Im sorry to inform everyone that this event has been cancled. I had this and many other post up for quite some time and I didnt recieve really any responces. I told the director of the day care center that i couldnt pull it together. I heard 2 days ago that now you might be interested in attending. So, i re contacted the director this morning. I talked to him and told him that there could possibly be 7 people coming. He informened me that after i had cancled on him he had changed the theme of the week and has made some finacial obligations towards a sports theme. Im sorry to disapoint anyone who may have been excited about this event. This was my first attempt at planning something like this. Once again im sorry for falling short on this

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.