main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Exodus (Post-NJO AU: Jaina, Jacen, Anakin Solo, H/L, L/M, Tahiri, Jag, Kyp, more) New fic 5/30/08!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Feb 2, 2007.

1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Wedge: Sorry, would've replied sooner but I've had to deal with a lot on news on Friday. Still trying to process and get my head around some of it.
    Don't worry, it's all good news, just surprised me, that's all.

That's good :D Sounds exciting!

And no worries, of course, there's no rush.

I now give the "Emo Award of the Year" to...

*Holds breath in anticipation*

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Hey, it's what they do :p

You don't want to know, Alema.

C'mon, let's tell her. It will be fun [face_devil]

Oh yes, you did a wonderful job with your sister earlier.

Yeah, 3 days as a Sith Lord and his track record already kind of sucks :p

I would've called him worse. Maybe the toxin is still affecting her?

Schutta is a very nice Twi'lek curse word [face_mischief]

What the... Havok has an IQ of at least 5! That blows Caedus out of the water!

[face_dancing]

Caedus really isn't very scary, is he?

Holy Frak, Havok is doing everything Caedus wouldn't do. I think I'm starting to..to...re..respect Havok. *blinks*

It's important to me that we don't get them confused in this. Jacen isn't going to do a sudden 180 and start killing people for fun.

As I said a long while ago, I wouldn't even think it was that weird if people were kind of rooting for Jacen when all is said and done [face_whistling]

Let me guess: It's a 'charming fellow' by the name of Darth Malig?

That would be my guess [face_mischief]

*Starts running*

Good plan

*Hides in underground bunker*

Bring some armor.

*Pokes head out* What the... and I thought for sure someone was going to be skewered.

She'll get him later :p

You know, this whole part here gave me Mass Effect vibes. Considering that you haven't played the game yet (I think), that means something. Sort of reminded me of the aftermath of this one planet you go to in that game. You'll probably figure it out if you ever get around to playing it.

You're just taunting me at this point [face_plain]

:p

Some day, I vow to play this game [face_flag]

General Grievous?

That would be cool.

Hey, maybe Malig is Grievous [face_mischief]

Yes! She made it out with Jag, Artoo, Threepio, and some other guy.

Yep. The Togorians were surprisingly friendly.

What, don't tell me you've never heard of what a Skywalker-class Force User can do while on a Dark Side binge? You obviously haven't seen RotS.

Let's all go over to Rodan's house and watch it with him *Makes popcorn*

At least Rodan can say that Habbas came out...ahead. *rimshot followed by groans*

[face_laugh]

[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/YodaKenobi/Austin_Powers_512k_standard.jpg]

He'll never be the head of a major coporation

Huh, didn't know that Winter got hitched to Tycho. *Chuckles* This is kind of funny in a way now considering what's happened...

They're married in canon, actually, have been for years.

W00t, now Artoo will be fixed and ready to save the day.

Actually Artoo will still be malfunctioning badly. It plays a fairly significant part in story 3.

*</Organ>Dun Dun DUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!11!!1111!one!!*

[face_laugh]

Awwwwwww how sweet. And mushy. Jaina/Jag >>>>>> Jaina/Wrev.
    Sorry General Yobi.

You're not hurting my feelings. It's LosDosMos you'll have to watch out for 8-}

*Hands Tenal Ka copies of the LotF series*

You really shouldn't do that to a pregnant woman [face_shame_on_you]

Leia, I agree that Wrev is an idiot, but I don't think he accidently cut off his own frakking hand.

[face_laugh] :_|

I hate to so shamelessly promote another fic of mine, but maybe he was using Light Chucks :p

'Denile' is a river in Egypt, Han. And your rowing up it.

But he's only got one good arm :( He'll just be

2. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:*Holds breath in anticipation*

Really, do I need to say that it's Jacen? 8-}

Yeah, 3 days as a Sith Lord and his track record already kind of sucks

True, but Caedus has had 8ish books so far and hasn't done much better. :p

Caedus really isn't very scary, is he?

But...but according to the Invincible blurb he is! :eek:

It's important to me that we don't get them confused in this. Jacen isn't going to do a sudden 180 and start killing people for fun.

Hey, I've already said that Havok is way smarter than Caedus. :p

You're just taunting me at this point

Well, you've been taunting us about Malig so neh! [face_shame_on_you]

Let's all go over to Rodan's house and watch it with him *Makes popcorn*

I'll bring the soda!

They're married in canon, actually, have been for years.

Huh, missed that one somehow. Or I just forgot about it. [face_worried] Either one is possible.

I hate to so shamelessly promote another fic of mine, but maybe he was using Light Chucks

[face_laugh] Maybe he was!

Also since we brought it up, let's remember that Palpatine was aware of the Raithian threat and sent Thrawn into the Unknown Regions in order to search for them It hasn't really been brought up since the end of The Age of Heroes, but it will be playing a big role in fic 3.

Yeah, I kinda thought that. Considering Palps sent Thrawn, he knew that the Raithians (or Malig specifically) were nasty. But why...[face_thinking]

It sounds like Frank the bunny from Donnie Darko in my mind (see it if you haven't ).

Okay, I had to look that up on YouTube [face_blush] . Couple things: 1) That is the creepiest bunny I've ever seen[face_worried] . 2) Maybe it's just me, but that voice sounds creepy and yet not creepy at the same time. Maybe that was the point. 3)I almost died from laughter when Donnie told him to take the mask off for some reason [face_whistling] . Makes me think that this is Malig. 8-}

Yes, but Malig does have premonitions on his side to back it up. We don't know the full extent of that yet.

Just sayin'

And I was just pointing out a possible falacy in his logic.

Just sayin' [face_whistling] :p 8-}

Of course, this would also bring into question whether Malig actually does have that power. The thing with the spider could have been some sort of parlor trick. Not really anyway bringing Jacen back from death's door could have been one though.

Yes, except for the (possible) 'Zombie Spider' episode way back when, Malig really hasn't demonstrated that type of power (yet). [face_thinking]

The first 3 are my favorites

Makes me wonder if I'm on the right track. [face_thinking]

Hehe. Well, I will say that There actually are enough clues in this fic to figure out Malig's identity if one were very clever and had read the right EU stuffs. Combing over chapters 9, 16, 35, and 37 would be my advice. There is one detail in there that probably seems fairly insignificant but really gives it away...

I'll have to give those a look over now. And I somehow get the feeling that you aren't going to tell us what the other EU stuff is. Although some of it might be KotOR...[face_thinking]

3. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Wedge: Really, do I need to say that it's Jacen?

Darn, I get snubbed yet again :(

True, but Caedus has had 8ish books so far and hasn't done much better.

No argument there :p

But...but according to the Invincible blurb he is!

lol, yeah. Though I do see how you could make the argument that he is more powerful than Vader, if by "Vader," it means only the crippled guy stuck in that suit and not the guy who assisted in Order 66 or Anakin Skywalker.

Hey, I've already said that Havok is way smarter than Caedus.

[face_dancing]

Well, you've been taunting us about Malig so neh!

If you think that's a tease, wait until the prologue of Lands of the Dead :p

I'll bring the soda!

Kewl. Now who wants to hold Rodan's hand while he fights not to wet himself during it?

Huh, missed that one somehow. Or I just forgot about it. Either one is possible.

Meh, it's not that important anyway :p

Yeah, I kinda thought that. Considering Palps sent Thrawn, he knew that the Raithians (or Malig specifically) were nasty. But why...

If Malig is to be believed, he was Plagueis' secret apprentice meant to challenge Sidious. They eventually faced each other after Sidious had already killed Plagueis and he proved too powerful for Malig. Somehow, Malig managed to flee into the Unknown Regions where he intended to die and claims to have had a vision.

Hard to tell how much of this is fact and how much is fiction at this point...

Okay, I had to look that up on YouTube . Couple things: 1) That is the creepiest bunny I've ever seen .

Yeah, it is [face_worried]

2) Maybe it's just me, but that voice sounds creepy and yet not creepy at the same time. Maybe that was the point.

See if you can find another clip from the film. He only really whispers once in that scene on youtube, not really as hauntingly friendly as it is earlier in the film.

3)I almost died from laughter when Donnie told him to take the mask off for some reason . Makes me think that this is Malig.

I hadn't even thought of that [face_laugh]

And I loled when I clicked on the youtube clip and saw that the name of the theatre was "Aero" [face_laugh]

And I was just pointing out a possible falacy in his logic.

Or he knows he's right [face_not_talking]

Yes, except for the (possible) 'Zombie Spider' episode way back when, Malig really hasn't demonstrated that type of power (yet).

Yeah, I think I gave a link to wookieepedia at the time that explained Sith Lords could make zombie creatures, right?

Makes me wonder if I'm on the right track.

Could be... Or maybe I just like those :p

I'll have to give those a look over now. And I somehow get the feeling that you aren't going to tell us what the other EU stuff is. Although some of it might be KotOR...

"Old" in general might be a good place to start [face_whistling]

Work on "Lands of the Dead" has officially begun :D

Next week I'll post the dramatis!

4. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Gah! I've got a guess, but now I have to go back and read those chapter's again...:_|

Dammit...I'm supposed to be writing...:oops: I know what I want to say but I just can't get it to come out...[face_worried]

Something tells me I should leave it to percolate...o_O

Are we going to be taking guesses?

And does the winner get a prize?

CJM

5. Jedi_Riches

Jedi_Riches Jedi Master star 1

Jan 9, 2006
    Nice ending to this fic, I always really enjoy you scenes between Malig and Jacen as they always make me think in some way, I still feel sympathy for your Jacen as he is still questioning if he has chosen the right path.

Even though you know Malig's identity how many chapters into the next one will you keep it from us as I know you like to play with us like that.

I can't wait for the next one!

6. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Hmmmm...ok, so now I'm thinking of who Malig really is. I've got some ideas, but I'm not going to go hunting too much, because I want to be surprised when I get to the big reveal. [face_dancing]

7. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:lol, yeah. Though I do see how you could make the argument that he is ...

[face_laugh] Yeah,I know what you mean. I'll try to PM a couple of thoughts to you later.

If you think that's a tease, wait until the prologue of Lands of the Dead

Well, that'll be in about a month, right?

Speaking of teasers, I was disapointed with the one for last Friday's BSG epi. I was able to correctly guess what was going to happen in it. Hated being right though since it meant that a character was getting offed. [face_plain] At least it wasn't one of my favorites this time. Although I still want to lay the smackdown on this one...[face_beatup]

Side note: There was one scene though that made me shout "It's A Trap!" in my best impersonation of Ackbar[face_flag] . Best part was, I was right again; it was a trap. [face_mischief]

If Malig is to be believed, he was Plagueis' secret apprentice meant to challenge Sidious. They eventually faced each other after Sidious had already killed Plagueis and he proved too powerful for Malig. Somehow, Malig managed to flee into the Unknown Regions where he intended to die and claims to have had a vision.

Annoying thing is, we only have his word on that. Anyone else that would know is dead. Unless we somehow manage to bring Palpy back from the dead. Again. :p

See if you can find another clip from the film. He only really whispers once in that scene on youtube, not really as hauntingly friendly as it is earlier in the film.

The one I found was a bunch of clips from the film, including the theater scene, so I have a fairly good idea what he sounds like. ;)

Or he knows he's right

:oops: I forgot that you're of the school of thought that the OC's are always right and impervious to criticism!

Yeah, I think I gave a link to wookieepedia at the time that explained Sith Lords could make zombie creatures, right?

Yep, you did.

"Old" in general might be a good place to start

*Starts looking* [face_thinking]

I was browsing around EotH, AoH, and Exodus copying them into Word Perfect (Don't ask how long that took[face_tired] ) and had a couple thoughts on what (might) happen next fic:

1) The 501st being led by someone of the Skywalker bloodline? Awesomeness :D . From the looks of things right though, it won't be Jacen. Jaina maybe? *Thinks* Anakin would be ironic on so many levels though... [face_thinking]

2) More Thrawn. :cool: Maybe he knows more about Malig than some of the others. Afterall, Palps did send him after Malig for a reason.

3) In the continuing mystery of who is the mysterious brunette women that is kissing Anakin, I have a half-way credible theory on who it might be, and it isn't Jaina or Jysella. Evlyn? Granted she's described as having 'auburn' hair instead of 'brunette', however, both are brownish and Anakin probably will be spending some time out in that part of the galaxy... [face_thinking]

If I think of anything else I'll post it. [face_peace]

8. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    So... finished eh? :p

9. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    sorry about th elateness. anyhow, who's behind the mas?

10. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    canadianjedimama: Gah! I've got a guess, but now I have to go back and read those chapter's again...

Or you could just guess and see what happens :p

Dammit...I'm supposed to be writing... I know what I want to say but I just can't get it to come out...

I hate it when that happens :(

Something tells me I should leave it to percolate...

Your call [face_whistling]

Are we going to be taking guesses?

Sure, if anyone wants to guess, feel free. I probably won't tell you if you're right or wrong though... :p

And does the winner get a prize?

I'll try and work out some sort of prize for anyone who's right [face_thinking]

Riches: Nice ending to this fic, I always really enjoy you scenes between Malig and Jacen as they always make me think in some way,

Thanks, those are some of my favorite to write. Anything with Malig is always fun for me. Easily my favorite OC.

I still feel sympathy for your Jacen as he is still questioning if he has chosen the right path.

Glad to hear it :D I think Jacen is a complex character and won't be doing any sudden 180 degree changes to his character that make him a merciless killer of innocent people.

Even though you know Malig's identity how many chapters into the next one will you keep it from us as I know you like to play with us like that.

Sorry, we won't be finding out Malig's identity until the end of the 4th story :( While it is fun to tease you guys some times, that's not the reason this time. I can't reveal his identity until the end because I don't think it will mean as much if we don't journey through the next two stories first. I think it will be worth the wait and you'll see why when we get to the end (or at least I hope so).

I can't wait for the next one!

Thanks so much for reading and replying :D Hoping to have the new fic going in a few weeks.

TSF: Hmmmm...ok, so now I'm thinking of who Malig really is. I've got some ideas, but I'm not going to go hunting too much, because I want to be surprised when I get to the big reveal.

It's okay, I wasn't going to tell you if you were right or wrong anyway [face_mischief] At least, not for a couple years :p

Wedge: Yeah,I know what you mean. I'll try to PM a couple of thoughts to you later.

Awesome, I look forward to it :cool:

Well, that'll be in about a month, right?

Best case scenario, it will be a month. Might be more like 6 or 7 weeks though. Best to plan for the worst, IMO, and just assume it will be late May 8-}

Speaking of teasers, I was disapointed with the one for last Friday's BSG epi. I was able to correctly guess what was going to happen in it. Hated being right though since it meant that a character was getting offed. At least it wasn't one of my favorites this time. Although I still want to lay the smackdown on this one...

Yeah, there's definitely some disappointment in being right. I remember guessing all the twists in the movie the Prestige before they happened. Was still an excellent movie (I'd argue the best of 2006), but it would have been better if I had been surprised.

Side note: There was one scene though that made me shout "It's A Trap!" in my best impersonation of Ackbar . Best part was, I was right again; it was a trap.

Awesome! [face_laugh]

Annoying thing is, we only have his word on that. Anyone else that would know is dead. Unless we somehow manage to bring Palpy back from the dead. Again.

There are so many things I want to say right now, but I can't :p I'll just say by the end of the series, we'll know for certain whether Malig is telling the truth or not and what his past really is. We'll actually be seeing pieces of that very early on in Lands of the Dead [face_mischief]

The one I found was a bunch of clips from the film, including the theater scene, so I have a fairly good idea what he sounds like.

Good, just mak

11. Whitey

Jan 26, 2003
    So, um... how many chapters did I miss? :p

Good to see you too! And thanks for the "Happy Birthday!" :D

12. DarthBellumSolo

DarthBellumSolo Jedi Master star 1

Mar 26, 2008
    YodaKenobi

WOOOW!!! Yesss, you have finished!!!! Simply I adore your products, I read their hard drinking. You well done!! And it is possible Question
    : when it is possible to wait for continuation?

13. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Whitey: So, um... how many chapters did I miss?

I'm not sure. 50 or so? :p

Good to see you too! And thanks for the "Happy Birthday!"

Well, I hope it was :D

DarthBellumSolo: Welcome to the thread :D It's nice to meet you.

WOOOW!!! Yesss, you have finished!!!! Simply I adore your products, I read their hard drinking. You well done!!

LOL! Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it so much and seem enthused :D Thanks for reading all of this, I know it's really long.

And it is possible Question
    : when it is possible to wait for continuation?

The new fic will be up mid to late May. No longer than six weeks from this Friday, I hope. I should have a concrete start date in the next couple weeks. I already had a pretty thorough outline but am now in the process of putting the story in it's final shape, so to speak, making a lot of decisions and working out new characters. That kind of thing.

Thanks again!

Dramatis Personae for "The Lands of the Dead" on Friday! I promise there will be surprises :p [face_mischief]

14. Whitey

Jan 26, 2003
  15. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:Awesome!

Yep, even made a pic to commemorate this event.

[image=http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/CloneCmdrWedge/ITSATRAP1.jpg]

If only they listened to Ackbar...:p

That's right, get ready for it. I almost renamed Lands of the Dead "Attack of the Uber OCs"

And here I thought it would've been "Return of the Attack of the Phantom OC Empire" :p

LOL! I did it the other day with Exodus and it took some time

Heh, yeah I even checked to see how many words and pages there were. Empire of the Hand came in at 129,836 words and 325 pages; Age of Heros clocked in at 280,228 words and 682 pages; Exodus came in at 307,504 words and 711 pages. No footnotes were counted, however.

I think J.K. Rowling may have some serious competition at this rate. 8-}

Oh man, nice catch! You will absolutely be seeing this in Lands of the Dead. I figured everyone had forgotten about that by now. I won't say which of the Solos/Skywalkers will be leading the 501st, but it will be significant.

Sweet. :D

Probably better that it's one of the Sky/Solo clan than this guy:

[image=http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/CloneCmdrWedge/darth_house.jpg]

Again, wow You're on to something and we'll be exploring this very early on in Lands of the Dead. One of the big parts of Lands of the Dead is exploring what Palpatine knew, but I won't get into that in detail for now.

</Palpy> Goooooooood. [face_devil]

Yeah, "auburn" can be dark. I won't confirm or deny this, but I will say you are on one hell of a roll today, my friend.

[face_dancing] SWEET! :D

Now if only I could figure out who the Last Cylon is in BSG...

Whitey:50?!

What, did you think this was a short storyo_O ? Pay attention at the meetings White'ika!

16. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Whitey: 50?!

It might be less :p I don't remember where you left off.

Wedge: Yep, even made a pic to commemorate this event.

[face_laugh]

If only they listened to Ackbar...

No one ever seems to :(

And here I thought it would've been "Return of the Attack of the Phantom OC Empire"

I'll save that for the last fic :p

Heh, yeah I even checked to see how many words and pages there were. Empire of the Hand came in at 129,836 words and 325 pages; Age of Heros clocked in at 280,228 words and 682 pages; Exodus came in at 307,504 words and 711 pages. No footnotes were counted, however.

Roughly the same counts I get :p

I think J.K. Rowling may have some serious competition at this rate.

lol. Not financially 8-}

Sweet.
    Probably better that it's one of the Sky/Solo clan than this guy:

lol! Yes. Spoiler: The person leading the 501st will not be House.

SWEET!
    Now if only I could figure out who the Last Cylon is in BSG...

I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually :p

White'ika!

[face_laugh]

Teasers in a minute! :D

17. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Okay, here's the first of many teasers about the next fic, "The Lands of the Dead." Unlike the space between Age of Heroes and Exodus (1 month), the events in The Lands of the Dead take place 6 months after the end of Exodus. A lot has changed in that time, and you'll see what I mean in a minute.

The basic structure of Lands of the Dead is two main storylines: One focuses on events in Raithian Space, told through the eyes of prisoners (like Luke), captors, and rescuers (that's right, anothe rescue attempt!). The other, focuses on the descent of two brothers to the dark side of the Force, their growing emity, and ultimately, their attempt to destroy each other.

Here's the dramatis personae for Lands of the Dead, which I think holds some clues and some big surprises:

Aero Gin; bounty hunter (female, unknown species)
    Alema Rar; Sith Acolyte (female Twi'lek)
    Anakin Solo; Jedi Knight (male human)
    Ayddar Nylykerka; Galactic Alliance intelligence director (male Tammarian)
    Baliss Phlora; Jedi Apprentice (female human)
    Ben Skywalker; Jedi Student (male human)
    Boba Fett; bounty hunter (male human)
    Booster Terrik; captain, Errant Venture (male human)
    Brosh; commander of Thrawn's houshold phalanx (male Chiss)
    C-3PO; protocol droid
    Cakhmaim; Leia Solo's bodyguard (male Noghri)
    Callista Ming; Sith Acolyte (female human)
    Cilghal; Jedi Master, prisoner (female Mon Calamari)
    Corssa; Imperial Commander (female Chiss)
    Dorrin Kogg; senate speaker (male Sermarian)
    Emala; war profiteer (female Squib)
    Evlyn Tabory; agent of the Chief Syndic (female human)
    Faybol; Darth Malig's Hand (male Kuhr)
    Ferani; Tenel Ka's Chamberlain (female human)
    Fyor Rodan; Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance (male human)
    Garm Bel Iblis; general (male human)
    Ghost; Imperial Stormtrooper (male human)
    Gijjle Vo Mio; Lord of Treasure (female Twi'lek)
    Grees; war profiteer (male Squib)
    H'sishi; crewmember, Wild Karrde (female Togorian)
    Han Solo; captain, Millennium Falcon (male human)
    Harrow; Sith Alchemist (male Rezor)
    Hunter; Imperial Stormtrooper (male human)
    Jacen Solo/Darth Hâvok; Sith Apprentice, General of the Raithian Armies, and First King of the Hapes Consortium (male human)
    Jagged Fel; CEDF Commander, Vanguard Squadron (male human)
    Jaina Solo; Jedi Knight (female human)
    Jorj Car'das; former smuggler (male human)
    Jysella Horn; Sith Acolyte (female human)
    Kenth Hamner; Jedi Master, prisoner (male human)
    Kirana Ti; Jedi Master (female human)
    Khrom; Lord of Law (male, unknown species)
    Kurol; shared consciousness of Faybol's brood
    Kyle Katarn; Jedi Master (male human)
    Kyp Durron; Jedi Master (male human)
    Kyrn; Colonel, Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet (female Chiss)
    Lando Calrissian; entrepreneur (male human)
    Leia Organa Solo; Jedi Knight (female human)
    Lorra Klorne; Commander, Galactic Alliance Fourth Fleet (female human)
    Lowbacca; Sith Acolyte (male Wookiee)
    Luke Skywalker; Jedi Master, prisoner (male human)
    Malig; Dark Lord of the Sith (male, unknown species)
    Mara Jade Skywalker; Jedi Master (female human)
    Malachor; prisoner (male human)
    Marekk; Lord of Lords (male human)
    Meewalh; Leia's bodyguard (female Noghri)
    Mirax Horn; art dealer (female human)
    Nyll; Commander of Raithian Elite Commandos (male human)
    Na'rul Thun; smuggler (male Gotal)
    Oaxley; Lieutenant, Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet (male Chiss)
    Octa Ramis; Jedi Master (female human)
    Orad Guthree; farmer (male human)
    Otakahn Rai; Lord of Occultism (male humanoid)
    Pyke; prisoner (male Zabrak)
    R2-D2; astromech droid
    Raynar Thul; Sith Acolyte (male human)
    Reevor Dactoy; Lord of Machines (male Kel Dor)
    Relequy A'kla; senator (female Caamasi)
    S1-D1; Tendrando Arm's decoy droid
    S2-D4; Tendrando Arm's decoy droid
    Saba Sebatyne; Jedi Master (female Barabel)
    Salo; prisoner (male, unknown species)
    Sayge; captain, the Exodus (male human)
    Sha; Lord of Creed (female Spindo)
    Shada D'ukal; Talon Karrde's business associate (female human)
    Sligh; war profitee

18. Whitey

Jan 26, 2003
    Holy long ass DP. I see nothing's changed. :p

I may never be able to finish this, though. :(

19. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Hmmmm....there is a lot of information in that DP! :eek:

Looking forward to the start date! [:D] Will you PM when we start back up, please?

20. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Wedge: Your badassedness with Photoshop knows no bounds. House as Vader is truly an act of the darkside![face_laugh]

Yoda: So...I'm cruising through your DP, and I'm all like "Hmmm,..okay...yes...okay..." and then BAM! Zekk (Sith Acolyte) comes up and I'm all like "What the kriff?!" So now I'm having a huge moment where I'm wondering if I have fic-Alzheimer's. Not cool.[face_shame_on_you] So on top of my who-is-Malig homework (which I haven't started on yet:p ) now I have to go back and see what the frak Zekk has been up to.

[face_frustrated]

Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend...:p

Cyn

EDIT: Okay, I admit it, I was having fic Alzheimers. Zekk got captured in the first post:oops: . I swear to Kyle, the closer it get to thirty, the more my memory goes. On the acutal day, in about seven weeks, I think I'll probably be catatonic.:p
    [face_thinking] That's interesting...so you mean to tell me that every Jedi that has been captured has folded like a cheap deck of cards to the Dark Side. I know that Malig is pretty manipulative and convincing, but come on!
    Didn't anyone tell him to get bent?
    Unless Sith Acolyte is Raithan for "Jedi Prisoner of War".o_O

Okay, back to my Malig-homwork.[face_laugh]

Cyn

21. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    Having just completed the story, I will give my review: This fic has reached new heights. All f your stories have been surpassed by their sequal. I really didn't think it was possible for "THe Age of Heores" to be beaten. I guess I was wrong.

First, I"d like to compliment you on the epilogue. It was a work of genius. Emotions were high. it sets the stage for the next story nicely, and it has some major twists.

Second, I'd like to compliment you on Jacen. The authors have bucthered his chracter in LOTF. He has always been my favorite Solo child, mostly because of his peace loving ways. I'm glad to say you have done his chracter a great justice. His fall to the Dark Side was convincing, you could actually believe it. He was probably my favorite chracter in this story.

Third, the space battles. Now, I'm the kind of person who doesn't really enjoy battle scenes as much as I like dialogue, but your battles give me an adrineline rush. It's so perfectly described, I visualize it so perfectly.

Fourth, That Dramtis Personae is frakkin awesome! Severel chracter jump out at me, including Boba Fett(who I don't believe has been in any of your stories so far),Jorj Car'das, Evlyn Tabory, Soontir Fel, Thrawn, and especially a prisoner named Malachor! Maybe KOTOR has something to do with these stories after all?

My last Darth Malig prediction for "Exodus" is a man who is smarter then any person, who can kill people without flinching, and who controls the game. Yes, you guessed it, I'm talking about none other than Benjamin Linus!

22. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Mar 18, 2006
    Frak that is one long DP. [face_tired]

Guess my comments will be just as long. [face_devil]

Aero Gin; bounty hunter (female, unknown species)

No surprise there...

*Blinks* Dang, sorry Alema, guess some things never change... [face_plain]

Ayddar Nylykerka; Galactic Alliance intelligence director (male Tammarian)
    Baliss Phlora; Jedi Apprentice (female human)
    Ben Skywalker; Jedi Student (male human)

Nothing out of the ordinary there...

Boba Fett; kick-arse bounty hunter (male human)

</Han> Boba Fett? Boba Fett! Where!

Somehow I get the feeling he isn't going to be helpful here...[face_mischief]

Booster Terrik; captain, Errant Venture (male human)
    Brosh; commander of Thrawn's houshold phalanx (male Chiss)
    C-3PO; protocol droid
    Cakhmaim; Leia Solo's bodyguard (male Noghri)

Nothing new. Next...

OMG that's...what we knew all along. :p

Corssa; Imperial Commander (female Chiss)
    Dorrin Kogg; senate speaker (male Sermarian)
    Emala; war profiteer (female Squib)
    Evlyn Tabory; agent of the Chief Syndic (female human)

Nice to see Evlyn again...

Faybol; Darth Malig's Hand (male Kuhr)

Right or left hand, I wonder... [face_thinking]

Ferani; Tenel Ka's Chamberlain (female human)
    Fyor Rodan; Puppet Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance Wishing He Was Having A Really Bad Dream (male human)

All's normal there too...

Garm Bel Iblis; general (male human)
    Ghost; Imperial Stormtrooper (male human)

Nice, Garm Bel Iblis. I was wondering if he was going to show up...

Grees; war profiteer (male Squib)
    H'sishi; crewmember, Wild Karrde (female Togorian)
    Han Solo; captain, Millennium Falcon (male human)

Nothing new here either...

Harrow; Sith Alchemist (male Rezor)
    Hunter; Imperial Stormtrooper (male human)

Sith Alchemist? Rezor? That's a new one, I think...[face_thinking]

Jacen Solo/Darth Hâvok; Sith Apprentice, General of the Raithian Armies, First King of the Hapes Consortium, and Person With the Longest List of Jobs That Makes It Seem He's Covering for a Deficientcy (male human)

Now that's a mouthful... [face_tired]

Jagged Fel; CEDF Commander, Vanguard Squadron (male human)
    Jaina Solo; Jedi Knight (female human)
    Jorj Car'das; former smuggler (male human)

Awww, Jag and Jaina together, as it was ment to be...[face_love]

Hey, someone was bound to notice that eventually :p

I want to say I'm surprised, but not. Poor little brainwashed girl. Someone's dad really wants to kick some sense into his daughter right now...[face_plain]

Kenth Hamner; Jedi Master, prisoner (male human)
    Kirana Ti; Jedi Master (female human)
    Kurol; shared consciousness of Faybol's brood

Nothing new here. Move along, move along...

Kyle Katarn; Jedi Master (male human)

And the Awesomness meter has just exploded. :D :cool:

Kyp Durron; Jedi Master (male human)
    Kyrn; Colonel, Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet (female Chiss)
    Lando Calrissian; entrepreneur (male human)
    Leia Organa Solo; Jedi Knight (female human)
    Lorra Klorne; Commander, Galactic Alliance Fourth Fleet (female human)

Wonder how long Klorne's going to be with the Alliance...

Now that's something I haven't seen: A Sith Wookiee. I'd definatly stay out of his way...[face_worried]

Luke Skywalker; Jedi Master, prisoner (male human)
    Malig; Dark Lord of the Sith (male, unknown species)
    Mara Jade Skywalker; Jedi Master (female human)

Nope. Nothing new here...

Malachor; prisoner (male human)

*Blinks. Looks at it again. Blinks* Malachor:eek: ? That's an...interesting name.o_O Why the heck would someone be named Malachor

23. Dark_Lord_Jax

Dark_Lord_Jax Jedi Master star 1

Nov 20, 2002
    Who do we know is lefthanded?

24. Caedus93

Caedus93 Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2007
    Raynar Thul; Sith Acolyte (male human)
    Zekk; Sith Acolyte (male human)

So how many of these will make it to the fourth fic alive?

25. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Oh, but where's Pellaeon?