main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

F.A.D.A. Headquarters- Fans Against Dead Anakin!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JediMasterAaron, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    Gonna agree with J_A_S here. I just feel that his character was rather pointlessly killed, so we'll see. I'm wanting him back in any way possible, except without Force powers. Better dead than crippled, in this case.

JMA

2. Groovy_Ssi-Ruuvi

Groovy_Ssi-Ruuvi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    I guess the main reason I'm hesitant to welcome him back is that I can't think of a good way he could return that wouldn't force half the people on these boards to have an aneurysm ( and it doesn't take a lot to give people on these boards an aneurysm ;) ).

I'm not sure I want him to return, but I am sorry they killed him in the first place. I, like most everybody, really thought the NJO was grooming him to be the new uber-hero of the Star Wars galaxy.

3. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    the only way I can think of is the "He was never really dead" angle. *shrug* We'll see.

JMA

4. JM-Anakin-Solo

JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    I also want Anakin back in any way... be it a convergence in the Force, he was never dead, or he just pops up. It doesn't really matter to me. The only thing I don't want is the Dab/Tarc thing. That would be pretty mean, unless Tarc willingly let Anakin possess him.

I think the best way for him to come back would be if the body recovered was a clone and the vong have his real body.

JMAS (this could get confusing): I highly doubt Anakin's eyes turned brown...
    Now I'm confused... what are you talking about J_A_S? ?[face_plain]

5. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    JMAS- You said that the person on the cover of Traitor might be Anakin. Not possible, IMO. Sorry, should've put a quote to avoid confusion.

6. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH. Gotcha! Yeah it is probably Jacen. :) But what if the Vong changed Anakins eye color. ;) Also whose to say that the artists are perfect. If that is Jacen that's not how I envisioned him. Jaina's pic was pretty close but Jacen is really far off.

7. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    Wow, really? That's almost exactly how I pictured Jacen. Minus the lipstick he's apparently wearing....

;)

JMA

8. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    A lot of people don't like the Traitor cover. I have no idea why, I love the cover. I think it looks great. Than again, I liked DJ's cover, so I suppose my opinion is probably a little suspect [face_laugh]

9. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Oh I liked the Traitor cover... I just wish it were a little more original.

I loved the DJ cover it was one of my favorites. I just can't get over how Jaina looks almost exactly like I imagined her. Finally a good artist's rendition. I think she looks pretty hot on the DJ cover. But maybe I'm weird. ;)

10. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    Dude, you're not weird. Goth chicks are hot.

:D

JMA

11. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    See usually I would have to disagree with you but there is just something about Jaina in that pic. She really doesn't even look that Gothic to me. She just has that certain Joi de Vive.

12. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    GRRRRRRR!!! I've updated My Own Reflection twice this weekend and not one feedback post. I've also updated Return of A Hero and again no replies, well actually I got one reply. What is happening? Have my readers left me?!?!

Well, I'm not posting a damn thing till I get some feedback on those.

[shameless plug]
    :) If anyone is interested my fics are updated :)
    [/shameless plug]

13. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Yes! FADA has a thread! Simple as this:

I don't know if Anakin really is dead, but he WILL be back. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

14. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
  15. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Thanks! :D My master is the co-founder of FADA.

16. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Know this I do, friend of mine he is. :D

Sorry sometimes I channel Yoda. :D

17. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Correct JMAS is, a friend of his I am. Like Yoda I am talking.

18. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Yoda, speaking like is fun. Like it I did, when my fanfic I wrote. :D

Hmmm... Yes... Back on topic we must get :)

19. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    On topic we are not. Correct JMAS is. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. You are off topic! (lol, sorry, couldn't resist :))

20. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    re-vector we must. When reformed we are, commence on topic chatting we will. ;)

21. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Hmmm... I wonder how long it'll take Tahiri-Solo, Tahiri, and Lonewolf to discover that FADA has a thread... should I PM them?

22. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Go ahead and PM them. I have a feeling that Lonewolf is away. He is usually the first, sometime the only, to respond when I make an update to my fics and he hasn't posted to them in awhile.

Of course maybe he just thinks they suck now. :)

23. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    Hey JMAS, I read your "Return of a Hero" and didn't have time to comment on it. Great stuff so far. Would you be interested in writing a joint fic with me, about an AU Post-Vong Anakin Solo, and his apprentice? Ben Skywalker perhaps? ;) Think about it, because I'm an aspiring writer myself.

JMA

24. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Thank you for the compliment. I would definitely be interested in writing a joint story. I think it would be a lot of fun... and way less pressure. Having three fics I am writing on my own is very pressure filled.

I like the topic you want to write on, should be pretty fun. How long are you expecting each post to be? I write all my posts in MS Word first and then copy and paste. Any length is fine for me, the shorter the better. :) Of course a short post to me is like 2 pages single spaced so... :)

25. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Wow, I'm an aspiring writer too, everyone on this thread is an aspiring writer [face_laugh]!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.