main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Fan Force Houston flyers

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by dracula766, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dracula766

dracula766 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    It was mentioned that we should come up with some flyers to pass out to people in line at the theaters to get them informed.

I can design and print some in time for the next meeting so that you guys will have them to pass out.

Please make suggestions on what information i should include.

thanx

-Ramiro

2. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    That is a great idea. I have put flyers up at the comic book store down near baybrook before. This would target our specific audience and perhaps get even more folks involved here. Flyers and business cards are a good and relatively cheap way of promoting the Houston fanforce.

3. Elf

Elf Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 21, 1998
    Yeah, Horizon games should let us put them up...

I like that idea too...

4. BabyPadme

BabyPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2002
    sounds like a plan....umm...whats your email....so i can send you some neat stuff

5. dracula766

Apr 24, 2002
    YO!!!

Does anyone have the pic of vader pointing
    (uncle sam style in the "I WANT YOU...posters)

email me
    dracula766@hotmail.com

or IM
    darkjedi766

thanx

6. JEDIKNIGHT01

JEDIKNIGHT01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    "Master Dracula has a lost poster...find it we will.." as Yoda would reply to this question.(Newbeee thing I guess) I happen to have a poster of what you are asking about. I got it with my "Force Commander" game. I scanned it and I will try to email it to you. I would like to see the finished product if possible. Hope this helps.

May the Force Be With You....
    Master Cris-Le-Calis

7. dracula766

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanx

I've been hella busy this week so i havent gotten to work on a flyer design. If i'm lucky i'll have a few minutes free before I leave work tonite and maybe i can get something done.

See you kids at the meeting.

;)

8. infamous

infamous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2002
    HELLO FANS FROM HOUSTON! I'M FROM SOUTHEAST HOUSTON AND I THINK THAT STARTING A HOUSTON FAN FORCE WOULD BE A GOOD THING! I HAVE NEVER FOUND ANY ONE IN MY LIFETIME THAT WAS INTERESTED IN THE STAR WARS SAGA! IF YOU NEED MORE FANS TO HELP OUT STARTING UP THIS CLUB I'M WILLING TO HELP! MY-EMAIL IS EMPIRESHALLRISE@AOL.COM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.