main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fandom Menace Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by stacey113, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    The Fandom Menace wishes to announce our next meeting. The meeting will be held at Gameworks at the Sawgrass Mills mall at 12:00 noon on Sunday April 7. We invite anyone who wishes to learn more about us to come and join us. This is a perfect opportunity for you to meet the officers and members of The Fandom Menace.

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I've posted this announcement to the FanForce web site for you, stacey. :)

3. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    I will be in attendance.

4. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, Sinlock. We also encourage anyone else who would like to learn more about The Fandom Menace to come to Gameworks at Sawgrass Mills mall Sunday 4-7-02 at 12:00 noon.

5. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Lets all remember that tonite we need to sping forward[our clocks].So that we all will be on time for the meeting. looking forward to seeing you all there.

6. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Thanks for the reminder, Riachia! See you all tomorrow!

7. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    Sorry, I can't be there, but I will be teleconferencing in for part of the meeting.

ps - wouldn't you know it after 3.5 years in South Florida what happens when I visit Pennsylvania in April?

It snowed here today! ARRRRRGGGHHHH!

Kieryn Felaris
    Ship's Quartermaster
    Pride's Revenge

8. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    We hope your visit to PA is wonderful. We look forward to hearing from you at the meeting, Kieryn.

9. Oolan

Oolan Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    I humbly apologize to my esteemed crewmates for missing the meeting. How did it go?

10. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    The meeting was a success. All agenda items were covered. Even though not all members were in attendance there was a great turn-out! Thanks to all who could make it. The President did a fine job in keeping the focus of the meeting and we were introduced to three fine new people! Kieryn will post the minutes at some time in the near future when he returns from outpost PA. Later at Tredway Outpost, we generated some new characters, too.....and they will be very interesting...

-Axe :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.