main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Fanforce Awards Website

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Not sure how many of you actually know the Fanforce awards has a website now !!!

So if you have any pics from the awards you can PM Rox for info on getting those to him. He is our webmaster and would be happy to upload those for you.

It would be great if we can get all the winners to take a group pic of their chapters with their trophies so we can put those up as well.

I would like all the winners to submit a brief bio on your groups and an event or two you would like to highlight from last year. We will have a winners circle area soon so those can go up there. :)

You can email your bios to me @ virtualbrokers@hotmail.com

Also Winners: there is a logo now available for download on the website you can place on your won chapters website. YAY! thanks to rox for that design :)

This is still a learning process so please visit the website and let us know your thougts for future awards events etc.

Here is the website:NorthEast fanforce Awards

Thanks for all your support and again congrats to all the winners!

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I just PMd Rox the link to our gallery of photos.

I'll try to remember to get a photo of our group with our trophy at our next event.

I'll try to get a bio written up for The Rebellion in the next couple weeks (because I know if I wait until after the baby's born I'll forget all about it!).

And thanks for the reminder about the logo - I'll add it to The Rebellion's website soon. Is it supposed to be a 2006 one we use? Or 2005?

~Doc_Bev

3. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I will be updating sometime tomorrow so I will post that link tomorrow Doc_Bev .

4. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    u take the 2006 winner logo

5. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
  6. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    *whew* got nervous when I saw friday night pics up there LOL ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.