main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Favorite AOTC Figures / and variations

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_Fisto, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Fisto

Jedi_Knight_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    By now every one must have at least one AOTC's fig out now. So... Who's everyone's favorite. I am disappointed in the Anakin Hanger dual. I don't want to say why because it might be a possible spoiler for some people. But if you have him and you opened him you probably know why.

Any ways back to the topic. I love all the figures but my favorite is probably the C-3PO toy. I love it how you can put the coverings on him.

My next in lines would be Jango, Obi-Wan, Genosian Warrior, and Super Battle Droid.

Oh and on my super battle droid I found a variation that's probably impossible to see in the package. I happened to pick one up about two weeks before yesterday. The inside piece (the piece with the head on it) has a nice design on it. The one I got yesterday is just smooth. It would be hard to miss because the front chest piece would be over it in the package. I also found slight variations on a few other ones I happened to pick up a few weeks before. They are really little though and probably don't even count as varitations but ya never know. If any one wants pics of the super battle droids or wants to know about the other variations just email me at SoliHBK@aol.com.

2. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Its hard to talk about the figs without releasing spoilers. I like that Zam came with the "other thing."

3. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
    You guys see the thing about R2's leg variation. This is major. I went and got another R2 and the mistake had already been changed. So glad I have two now. In case you haven't heard, the first R2's have the legs of the sneak peek droid.

Rob, Im sure you have the one with the mistake as well...seeing as you and I got successive figs.

4. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    huttesse is the R2 you got on the 23rd leg round at the top or doe's it have spokes? Mine is round at the top of his leg. Also did either of you get a Super Battle Droid with a sticker on the back? Also look at your Dexter and see if the word "pipe" has been covered up.

5. Jedi_Knight_Fisto

Jedi_Knight_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    My R2 does have the rounded head on the top. Also both of my super battle droids have the sticker on the back. I didn't see anything about pipe's on the back of Jettster's package. Also on the Jedi's (most of them) there is a little whole on there belt where a peg would fit for a lightsaber. Does any one know what this is for since the lightsabers don't fit pegs?

6. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
    My Dexster does have "pipe" covered up, Im goin out tomorrow to look for one that doesn't. I haven't looked at the Super Battle Droids yet.

7. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
    Yes, my super battle droid does have a sticker on the back.

8. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi

Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2002
    I don't collect, but I have looked at all the toys. I have to say Dexter Jetster has to be one the cooler characters.

9. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.