main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL FCJK vinyl car decal

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MAGNIFICENT-SITH, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    Hey guys...
    Thought you guys might be interested in this. I, along with my brother in law and 2 of our friends had gone into a side thing together making vinyl decals and I came up with the FCJK logo to put on your car window, or anywhere really.
    I showed the prototype to Luis the other day and he really liked it. I thought it looked cool as well. Here is a link to the prototype...
    http://myspace-350.vo.llnwd.net/01074/05/33/1074183350_l.jpg
    I put a nickel beside the picture to give you a size reference. The decal in the picture is about 6x8, but I can make them bigger or smaller. I can also add your title in the group below the decal as well. I can make the Imperial symbol in silver or white and it'd show up well. The cost of one the size in the picture is $25.00. If you want your group rank/title at the bottom just add $5.00 to the price.
    A decal half the size will of course be half the price if you wanted anything smaller.
    If interested, just let me know. You guys can give the money to Luis since I haven't been able to get to events you hold due to my work schedule, and he can take your name, what size, color, title you want and I'll get with him and get your design! I also have 2 Stormtroopers, the Star Wars logo, Vader, Darth Maul, C-3PO, and one with 3PO and R2 if interested in any others.

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    the decal is awesome, is a better made logo than the shirts.

3. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    It looks good Terry. I most definitly want one for my car, but it will be after the Atlanta trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.