main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Feather in the Foxhole: A Harry Potter RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by blubeast1237, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC:

I will offer to do the job. As coGM, Bluebeast told me a few things he was planning on and where he was going with a few things. I, unfortunatly, had run into some major RL issuses and had been torn away from the boards in general. I only reccently made it back and have, little by little, attempted to catch up.

Only when I asked BlueBeast to post me an update so I knew where to start, he informed me he was leaving.

I don't know if you guys even want me as a GM, so I'm not begging you. But do know that I have an extensive knowledge of the HP world and plan on working both the old and the new (Bluebeast's ideas) into the game.

So.... there you have it.

2. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    OOC: I've got no problem with Leia as GM.

3. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Leia would be alright. Nothing against you Hammur. She just has more experience.

4. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    OOC: Go for it Leia. Sure you will be a great GM :)

5. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Okay then. I must have at least one more night before I can post anything. I'm reading like a madwoman and will write like one as soon as I'm finished reading. If there is any kind of story arc you discussed at any time with Bluebeast (and you would like to continue under my GMing), please PM me ASAP.

Thank you so much! I won't let you, or Bluebeast down.

BTW, Bluebeast told me to tell everyone he will still be watching. (Yikes! RUNN!)

Continue with the current scenes and I will have a post up between tonight and tomorrow!

Happy Posting.
    LH

6. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC:

Okay, so after reviewing the whole game, here's a list of characters. Names in red are those who I'm pretty sure aren't playing anymore. If you know of anyone else I either missed or who are no longer playing in the game, please PM me. Also, PM me if I have your year or house wrong.

I will be, along with my GM update, will be posting a list of the faculty and staff at Hogwarts as well as names of NRC Prefects and students. If your character should be a Prefect, please let me know.

As far as where we are in the game, this is my understanding:
    -It is the first day of classes
    -The seventh years are headed off to Auror training
    -The sixth years are in flight class about to have a scrimage Quidditch game
    -The fourth years are in defence against the dark arts class
    -The first years are no where to be seen
    -There aren't any 2nds, 3rds, or 5ths

If I am mistaken about any of this, please PM me ASAP

Character List:

Albert Glistar--- Headmaster of Hogwarts

Professors:
    -Neville Longbottom (Defense Against the Dark Arts)
    -Ginny Weasley (Charms)
    --Head of House: Gryffindor
    -Professor Basil Fenris (Dueling)
    -Professor Ty (Potions)---- Off campus and MIA

Students:

First Years

-Silas Boone----Ravenclaw????
    -Clide Mae----?

-Josephine Weasley----Gryffindor
    -Victoria Riddle----Gryffindor

Second Years
    None

Third Years
    None

Fourth Years
    -Ore Godrich----Slytherin
    -Deatrimijous ?D?----Gryffindor (Seeker)
    -Adam Guild----Gryffindor (Trying out for Chaser)

-??? Garlac----?

Fifth Years
    None

Sixth Years
    -Lilly-Rose Weasley----Gryffindor
    -Drucilla Lestrange----Slytherin
    -Maya Yubari----Ravenclaw
    -Umbirius Tablor----Slytherin
    -Roxy Tonks----Hufflepuff
    -Andre Moreaux----Ravenclaw (Used to be Keeper)

Seventh Years
    -Kendrix McCully----Ravenclaw (Keeper)
    -Rhys Jiffer----Slytherin

-Thor Black----Gryffindor????
    -Jade Okai----Slytherin

Again, please PM me with anything you might have discussed with Bluebeast. I will work on the post some tonight and into tomorrow. I am hoping to have it up by at least this time tomorrow night.

Please bare with me while I attempt to get a running start at this game! And thank you for your hard work thus far! Keep it up!

7. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    OOC: I must say, I'm glad you're doing this... I only volunteered because it didn't seem like anyone else was going to, and I really wanted this game to stay afloat.

Anyways, you seem to be on top of things.=D=

8. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Im glad to seeyour back Leia and takin over the GM spot.:) I was just waiting on a post from Beast but we all know that didnt happen so i will be looking forward to continuing with you as GM.:D

9. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Thor is in Gryffindor, but I don't know if he is playing anymore.

10. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    ATTENTION ALL CHARACTERS IN RED (above)!!! You have thus been kicked out of the game for lack of posting. If you wish to reenter the game, your character sheet must be resubmitted to me in a PM. Sorry, but I had to do some housecleaning.

Thank you.

OOC: For the rest of you, if you'd like, you can use those characters as NRCs, but I'm just going to let them go.

As follows, here are the list of Professors and NRCs you may use. (And feel free to make up NRCs as well). Prefects have not been determined as of yet, so if you are wishing to become one, please talk to your head of house. (AKA PM me.)

Professors:
    -Neville Longbottom (Defense Against the Dark Arts)
    -Ginny Weasley (Charms)----Head of House: Gryffindor
    -Alexander Ty(Potions)----Head of House: Ravenclaw
    -Basil Fenris (Dueling)
    -Professor just retired. Position is to be filled ASAP
    -Parvati Patil (Divination)
    -Kitty Vanhorn (Achient Ruins and Muggle Studies)----- Head of House: Hufflepuff
    -Alan Silvee Flying Lessons---- Head of House: Slytherinp
    -Professor Sprout Herbology---- Same as in the books.
    -Susan Bones (Care of Magical Creatures)
    -Vectus Octavous (Arithmancy)

Students(NRCs)
    First Years
    Gryffindor
    -Patrica Longheart
    -Victor Brown
    Hufflepuff
    -Jacen Aldridge
    Ravenclaw
    -Karen Wright
    Slytherin
    -Karis Zabini
    -Morag MacDougal, JR.

Fourth Years
    Gryffindor
    -Candice Thomas
    -Patrick Finnigan
    Hufflepuff
    -Mindy Flinch-FLetchley
    Ravenclaw
    -Alexia Tabot
    Slytherin
    -Millicent Darkwaters
    -Van Bulstrode
    -Terince Nott

Sixth Years
    Gryffindor
    -Marie Sheperd
    -Tony Alberts
    Hufflepuff
    -Sherrie Long
    -Raymond "Ray" Calhoon
    Ravenclaw
    -Mandy Schearr
    -Timothy Boot
    Slytherin
    -Rachel Green
    -Alistar Sanders

Seventh Years
    None. All seventh years are to be sent out into Internships for the First Sememster.

These characters are for you to use at your will. I will be using them to help keep the story moving.

Okay, The post is almost finnished... and I will post it as soon as I'm done. I just found that part of my post has disappeared, so I must go back and rewrite it.

11. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    Professor Basil Fernis
    Office of Professor Fernis, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It was the first day of class and Basil had already given out two detentions and taken 10 points from each house. He decided that this was going to be a long year. Now at his desk, he leaned back in his chair, sipping on a warm cup of tea. The red howler now seemed to stare at him from his crowded desk.

Headmaster Glistar had smiled and told him he would take care of it when Basil had brought it to him over lunch. That was, of course, before the food fight had caused the whole faculty to become distracted from their meals. Now Professor Fernis sat, wondering exactly what it meant.

A light knock on the door was a pleasant distraction.

?Come in.? he called, straightening in his chair. But the door didn?t move. ?Who?s there?? he called louder.

?Banana.?

Rolling his eyes, he leaned back into his chair. ?Banana who?? There was no answer, just another knock.

?Who?s there? COME IN!?

?Banana!? the voice called.

Annoyed, Basil got up and opened the door. ?BANANA WHOOOOO!!!?

The next moment, he found himself hanging from his shoelaces in the middle of the corridor with a loud, bellowing laughter surrounding him. Peeves, the oh-so-annoying poltergeist of Hogwarts, was bouncing off the walls? literally. With a huge grin on his face, Peeves floated over to Basil and knocked on his for head.

?KNOCK KNOCK!!? Basil crossed his arms in response. Peeves frowned as he turned himself upside down in similar fashion to the professor. ?If you don?t answer, I won?t give you the message from Professor Silvee.?

TAG: Basil Fernis

Kendrix McCully, Rhys Jiffer
    Just outside the main door of Hogwarts

As the trolls pushed open the door in front of them, Kendrix and Rhys found themselves looking out to two ancient, black buggies with two black horses attached to each one.

The trolls took no time to shove their belongings into the back and usher each one towards their carriage, Kendrix in the first and Rhys in the second. A house elf stood poised with the door in hand at each one.

?Master Rhys. I am Fromp.? The house elf said with a bow of his shinny, black top hat. ?I will be assisting you throughout the coming weeks of your trial.?

The house elf on Kendrix?s carriage announced the same, rehearsed speech? only his name was Hecker.

TAG: Kendrix, Rhys

OOC: More to come after I get some dinner!!!

12. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: I went ahead and moved everyone to class? feel free to write how you got there.

Professor Silvee, Lilly-Rose Weasley, Drucilla Lestrange, Maya Yubari, Umbirius Tablor, Roxy Tonks, Andre Moreaux, and all NRC Sixth Years
    Quidditch Pitch?Second field (Practice Field), Hogwarts

Professor Silvee, a tall, boney man with sharp features, stood quietly at the edge of the field, a large box in hand. He was, by far, one of the youngest Professors Hogwarts had seen. He was barely ten years these student?s senior. His dark eyes counted and recounted each student as they lined up across the field. After scractching his curly, brown hair, Professor Silvee cleared his throat.

?Get into Quidditch teams. That means seven people a team, for those of you still not familiar with the game.? He called out snidely. ?Once you?re into teams, create a team name and give it to our scorekeeper, Lilly-Rose. We will quickly draw out brackets after that is finished.?

He looked them over again, expecting something. ?Well! Get a move on!?

TAG: Sixth years

Headmaster Glistar, Josephine Weasley, Victoria Riddle, and all NRC Fist Years
    Potions Dungeon, Hogwarts

Glistar could tell the students were drifting off into the unknown zone of nothing. Double potions? on the first day of class; he pitied the first years. Whoever came up with the schedule needed a swift kick in the head.

He realized he was the one who made the schedules. Not remembering why he had chosen to put these poor children out of their misery the first day of class, he slammed his book shut.

?Okay. Seeing as how Professor Ty is not here to keep you children awake? I say we streach our legs and take a nice walk outside. I hear the Sixth years are scrimmaging out on the Quidditch pitch.?

Students seemed to perk up.

All save one. Josephine Weasley. Not only was she diligently taking notes, but Quidditch was just another reminder of how much she let her father down. In his day, he was the seeker for Gryffindor. The best up until Harry Potter, she was told. Frowning, she could hardly force herself to put her quill down. The girl next to her seemed happy enough.

Josephine was upset that she had gotten stuck with the ?unwanted? potions partner. That?ll teach me to be nice. she thought as she watched Victoria Riddle out of the corner of her eye.

Victoria couldn?t help but jump out of her chair. She had never seen a Quidditch game with her own eyes. Her father had a hard time letting her leave the Riddle Estate? and there was no way he would?ve let her sit in the middle of a Quidditch crowd.

Eyeing her red headed partner, she felt sorry for the poor girl? she had been taking such good notes. Deciding to do something she would?ve never thought she would do before, Victoria grabbed the girls arm and yanked her towards the moving mob that was their class.

?Come on!?

TAG: Myself? or anyone that would like to create a first year.

Neville Longbottom, Ore Godrich, Deatrimijous ?D?, Adam Guild, and all Fourth Year NPCs
    D.A.D.A Class, Hogwarts

As the class settled into their seats, Neville stood up from his desk at the front of the dusty room. The beams of sunlight from the skylights above the old, wooden rafters shown down in dusty beams creating a warm twilight within the room.

Adam and D found their ways to the desks in the middle of the room, surrounded by other Gryffindor fourth years. Across the room was Ore Godrich and his gang of Slytherins, who were making faces at the two boys.

?Al-all right, everyone. Welcome back! I?m sure every other Professor has gone over the rules and I know you?ve been here long enough to know them. Saying that, I will just say that I expect all the rules to be followed. Severe punishment will be handed out to those who can not follow them.? He said, his hands loosely holding the edge of his desk. ?Moving on.?

He pulled out his book. ?Please open up to page 920. We will be starting this year with an in-depth study of Faeries an

13. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Umbirius Tablor is a NPC also.

Drucilla Lestrange

Quidditch Pitch,Second field (Practice Field), Hogwarts
      Professor Silvee, a tall, boney man with sharp features, stood quietly at the edge of the field, a large box in hand. He was, by far, one of the youngest Professors Hogwarts had seen. He was barely ten years these student?s senior. His dark eyes counted and recounted each student as they lined up across the field. After scractching his curly, brown hair, Professor Silvee cleared his throat.

"Get into Quidditch teams. That means seven people a team, for those of you still not familiar with the game." He called out snidely. "Once you?re into teams, create a team name and give it to our scorekeeper, Lilly-Rose. We will quickly draw out brackets after that is finished."

He looked them over again, expecting something. "Well! Get a move on!"

Dru went to one side of the field along with Umbirius. She was after all the Slytherin Capt. and seeker so she knew the drill of gathering teammates. This process was a bit different as because she had to pick some people from other houses.

It was one of the burdens she hated as one of the few sixth year Slytherins. She looked up at Umbirius who was also probalby thinking the same thing. Who were they going to choose.

Just then Rachel Green and Alistar Sanders came over to give the Slytherins some type of relief. it still left a question on three remaining players from othe teams.

"Ok team we need three more people unfortunately they have to be out of house. So any suggestions?"

Umbirius or U which was a Dru's nickname for him said. "Why not the two Ravenclaws Mandy Schearr and Timothy Boot. They are purebloods and decent enough on the brooms."

"Perfect! U good idea."

Dru walked over to the two sixth year Ravenclaws who were not quite sure what to do when she did. It wasnt as if she mingled with them before. Dru put on a smile to show that she can be quite civil and sincere when she wanted to be.

"Please come and join us Terry and Mandy as you can see we all need a team and well i think we can get along nicely and show the other team we can beat them."

Dru was as nice as she could be to them and it wasnt with as much arrogance as normal. She was lucky they finally agreed but it still left them one player short.

Since she was on a roll with Ravenclaws she went over to Andrew Moreaux and asked him to be apart of the team. Though She didnt mingle alot with Ravenclaws she didnt have a problem with any of them because they generally kept to themselves or were not intent on starting fights, like the Gryffindors were.

"Hi Andrew would you like to be our team keeper. We need one more player." She said with her usual charm hoping he would say yes.

TAG: Hammurabi, GM

14. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Basil Fenris-Hogwarts Coridor(in front of his office)
    Hanging upside down by his shoe laces Basil was to say the lest
    not happy. The poltergest Peeves could and had always been a pain
    in the back side for the Fenris. "Fine Who's There?" Shouted the
    red faced proffesor who used a silent spell to magnify his voice.
    "Now give me my messeage and put me down Peeves or you'll remember what pain was like
    when you where living." This was a mistake because Basil forgot to mention the words
    gently. With a loud crash Basil fail to the ground and insteantly recieved a knock on
    the old nogger. "Well now, what's the message and be quick I have alot to do today."
    Already the day looked like it was going to only get worst and worst.
    Tag: Any

15. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Deatrimijous Clark
    D.A.D.A. Class

D had always loved Defense Against the Dark Arts and he listened intently. However he glanced over Ore's way and noticed that he was not listening at all. D frowned. Some people, he thought. He smiled at Adam, his tablemate, and then looked back at Ore. D glanced at the professor, to make sure he wasn't watching, and then turned his attention back to the Slytherin. D pulled out his wand and kept a close eye on his good professor.

D leaned back in his chair on it's hind legs. He aimed his wand in Ore's general direction and smiled at Adam again. With a triwl of his wand the screws in Ore's chair all twisted out. The seat wobbled for a moment and gave way.

Tag: Leia and Fanfic

16. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: I would, but I'm going to be off the boards for all of July. I'm planning on starting a game up in August, and it could very well be an HP game, but not if this is still going. And it'd be lame for you all to have to wait until August to play an HP game and stuff...but I'll do that if that's what you guys want. That said, I put all my support behind Leia_Hair for the running of this game.

17. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Excuse me, Prenn, but to come in a game and basically ask us to quit is very rude. I suggest you wait untill August to see that we are, in fact, still running at full speed ahead! I have the upmost confidence in this group of writters and this game! If, in august, you feel the need to start a HP game... go ahead. We will still be playing.

Peeves
    Outside the office of Professor Fenris

"Fine Who's There?"

"Orange..... Orange ya glad I didn't say banana!!" He laughed loudly, his voice echoing down the corridor.

"Now give me my messeage and put me down Peeves or you'll remember what pain was like
    when you where living." Peeves really only listened to the Bloody Barron, but decided he had quite a handfull of firsties to help get through the castle... in the wrong direction. With a frown, Peeves let the mand drop at full force to the ground, hitting his head on the floor. This caused Peeves to laugh even harder.

"Well now, what's the message and be quick I have alot to do today."

"The message is.... Professor Silvee is holding a scrimage on the second field and would be honored if you would join them on the field." Peeves started to sink through the stone floor. With just his head through the floor, he smiled. "And the sixth year messenger is locked in room 254 on the second floor."

With that, he disappeared.

TAG: Fernis

Professor Longbottom
    D.A.D.A Classroom, Hogwarts

The sudden clash of a student falling to the floor caused Neville to look up from his books. It looked as though one of the Slytherin student's chair had given up beneath him. With a sigh he looked down at his desk. He had enchanted a seating chart which flashed red when a student did magic without permision. It was Deatrimijous. And while it pleased him to see Gryffindor still fighting with Slytherin, he was a teacher now and had to be fair.

"Deatrimijous! You have lost Gryffindor 20 points." He said sternly. "And you must give him your chair and you can stand through the whole class."

With that, he looked back down into his book and continued lecturing about the Land of Faeries.

TAG: D, other fourth years

18. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Basil Fenris- Hogwarts corridor

"The message is.... Professor Silvee is holding a scrimage on the second field and would be honored if you would join them on the field." Peeves started to sink through the stone floor. With just his head through the floor, he smiled. "And the sixth year messenger is locked in room 254 on the second floor." then Peeves dissappered no doubt to trouble some other unforente souls. Closing his door and placing numerous locking charms Basil made his way towards the second floor. Once there he found room 254 and released the sixth year locked inside with a flick of his wand. Never stoping Basil then made his way to meet Professor Silvee on the second field. The day's sky was filled with storm clouds but as of now there wasn't any rain but that would change. Basil had once been a quidditch player for Ravenclaw and had even manage to become a pro seeker for the american league. It seemed to have been forever and when he thought about it that was nearly 40 years ago.

This caused Basil to have a little laugh on his way to the field. As he neared the pitch he could already hear the students trying to divide into groups. Basil enjoyed the game but it wasn't deuling and he could never be able to pull off any of the stunts todays generations where doing. Basil had given up the broom and in his day the clean sweep was considered fast. Soon Basil found himself standing next to a young, tall, boney man with sharp features.
    "So how is it going Professor Silvee? Your messenger ended up locked in one of the empty rooms by the way but Peeves gave me the message." As Basil spoke he nodded his head to a few of the student's that acknowleadged him in passing. "So you tring to build a team or what Silvee?"

Tag: Professor Silvee and any on the 2nd pitch

19. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Kendrix McCully
    Carriage

Kendrix found herself being quickly ushered into a carriage waiting in front of the schools main doors. A smartly dressed house elf holding the door open for her as the troll with her luggage quickly put it onboard.

?Miss Kendrix. I am Hecker, I will be assisting you throughout the coming weeks of your trial.?

"Oh, alright, thank you"

She said as took her seat. She looked out of the small window, watching as students made their way to classes, and found herself feeling a little anxious. Not sure what she would be heading in too. Hopefully Hecker could answer any questions she had

TAG: Leiahair, Sadis

20. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

Rhys slumped into one of the carriages cushioned benches and stared as Hogwarts started to get smaller and smaller. He gave Faffle a piece of chocolate and set her down beside him. Across from him Fromp was staring at him intently, as if waiting for something.

"So, uh, nice to meet you Fromp."
    "Likewise Master Rhys."

Rhys smiled uncomfortably and looked around. He strained his mind to think of something to say in conversation.

"Do you like Quidditch?"
    "I don't watch Quidditch. My Master doesn't allow me to."
    "Aah."

Another silence.

"Have you ever seen a dragon? They are amazing up close. I rode on once. Better than a broom any day. They have this skin that's li-"
    "I've never seen a dragon Master."
    ".... No, of course you haven't."

Rhys blew out a very long sigh... it was going to be a long trip.

TAG: Any, leiahair

21. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: Excuse me, Prenn, but to come in a game and basically ask us to quit is very rude. I suggest you wait untill August to see that we are, in fact, still running at full speed ahead! I have the upmost confidence in this group of writters and this game! If, in august, you feel the need to start a HP game... go ahead. We will still be playing.

This'll be my last post on the subject, but I just wanted to clear stuff up. I was simply saying that if you guys couldn't find another GM, I'd be willing to do it, but it would have to wait a month. That's it. I'm terribly sorry for the confusion. It simply sounded like you were having RL troubles, and others weren't willing to do it...so I thought I'd inform you all of my situation. I was suggesting nothing, simply stating where I stood. That said, if you'll notice at the end of my post, I put that I'd support you 100%. This is a very capable and awesome group of writers, and I never meant to insinuate otherwise. :)

22. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Darth_Sabith, I did not forget you in this update, but I would like to wait for a few more responces from the sixth years... don't worry, I won't keep you there for long.

Hecker and Fromp, the House elves
    Horse draw carrage, en route to unknown locations

Hecker sat down on the dusty, leather seat across from Kendrix, his beedy, green eyes watching her every movement. His top hat no longer seemed shinny and new, for up close Kendrix could see small rips and tears around it.

As a House elf, Hecker was not allowed any sort of freedom. Only recently had the Minstry of Magic passed a law that all House Elves were to be dressed in clothes other than potato sacks and pillow cases. In order to free them of their bondage, a family member would have to present a signed release form and pay enough so that they could live for three months on their own.

Needless to say, most families did not free their house elves.

"Mistress McCully, is there anything I can get for you? This trip will be rather long and tideous."

Meanwhile, in the other carraige, Fromp sat with his lanky arms crossed. His worn tuxedo jacket ripped from the elbows down. Fromp decided he didn't like Rhys at all. He smelled funny and asked too many questions.

With a sigh, the house elf forced a smile. "Would the Master ask any more questions of Fromp? Might Fromp suggest a nice long nap? The ride to Master's house is a long one."

TAG: Kendrix and Rhys

23. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    Andre Moreaux
    Hogwarts - the Quidditch pitch

Andre had no particular fondness for Drucilla - he was a mudblood, she a bigot - but she asked nicely enough, and there were already a couple of Ravenclaws on her team. Besides, it wasn't worth it to incite hostility. "Sure," he said, and awaited the start of the match.

Tag: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO, Leiahair, Sixth years

24. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Kendrix McCully
    Carraige

"Mistress McCully, is there anything I can get for you? This trip will be rather long and tideous"

Kendrix looked at the house elf, and noticed that his uniform wasn't as pristine as it originally looked outside. She knew that house elfs seldom lived free and happy lives, bound to serve wizarding familys and treated with very little dignity and respect. She knew former hogwarts student Hermione Granger set up the S.P.E.W organisation to help them, and heard the Ministry had passed a law that they were to be allowed to wear clothes, but they were still servants. She smiled kindly at Hecker

"Thanks for asking Hecker, but I'm ok"

Kendrix reached into her bookbag and pulled out a worn blue book with the title "Dark arts mysteries through the ages" as well as a small bar of wizards chocolate. She snapped a piece off and offered it to Hecker

"You don't have to call me mistress either if you don't want too. Kendrix is fine. Would you like some?"

TAG: Leiahair

25. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

"Would the Master ask any more questions of Fromp? Might Fromp suggest a nice long nap? The ride to Master's house is a long one."

Rhys cast a sly smile at the small elf, and peered at him from the corner of his eye.
    "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to shut me up."
    Fromp coughed and busied himself with a suitcase that had fallen off the bench. "Of course not Master, I was just inquiring as to wheth-"
    "Good. Cos I do have a few more questions. Firstly, do you have any butterbeer here, and secondly... just what in the name of Merlin is going on around here?"

TAG: Leiahair

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.