main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Final Plans for Jedi Olympics

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Ok were just a week away from the games, everyone honing up on their lighsaber skills? :) its the 30th at 4:00 so we need to decide exactly when and were we are going to meet. I will be driving down-as I will be staying that weekend with my bro and sis down there. So who else can/wants to drive and where will we meet? oh and make sure you state if you are comming so we can get out seats accurate! Thanks -Allen

2. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    I will not be able to attend, much to my dismay... I will be stuck at work until 7pm and have no vehicular access. If anything changes and I can leave early I will do so and try to make it down.. Where are the games being held? Just in case I can get down..

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I'll have to have my dad check my car out for anything that might break on it. but I'm pretty sure I could drive down. I have faith in the car. :D

4. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    "Your over confidence is your weakness."
    "Your faith in your car is yours!"

5. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I just need my dad to check the carborator is all. But I can only seat one other person with a seat belt, those in back are taking their lives into their own hands. Don't worry, I'm a good driver. As long as someone else doesn't get on my nerves. :D But I am willing to drive if no one else can. Course it will be the first time my bug has had to go to Provo. Where are we meeting again?

6. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    Im not sure we ever stated an actuall place to meet yet. We need to make sure it's somewhere where cars can stay for a while and not be bothered. Perhaps South Towne Mall? or something of the like? What ya'll think?

7. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    *ears perk up* Did someone say mall?

8. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Well I was able to work out a deal with my sister so I can borrow her car. It's a Blazer so it will seat people a little more comfortably than my bug, I also have to bring someone else with me as part of the deal.

So what side of the mall are we going to meet on? and at what time?

9. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    umm whats close to everyone? I guess we could do the mall off of State st. It's pretty busy and public there so I would think any cars left would be ok. I have room for a few in my car but ill be staying down there so... Since Marold seems to be the resident mall expert ( ;-) ) ..is there any place at that mall that is really easy to see and find where we could meet? I dont get down there much. -Allen

10. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I can't make it to this activity, but my mom has agreed to let me meet up with y'all as long as it's in a public place and I don't ride in a car with anyone I don't know, etc. You know how it goes. :)

11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Let's see the Malls on State Street, that leaves us with Fashion Place and South Town Malls. Which one did you want to go to? Fashion Place is closest to the Barns & Nobel we were at a few weeks ago.

12. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    But South Towne is closer to Provo, hmmmm. Oh and what time will we meet? Did we want to meet by the Meier and Frank stores?

13. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    is South Towne the one just off of the 106th exit in Sandy? We gotta hurry on this! only hours remain!

14. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Yes that's the one. I can't believe you don't even know the mall names. Boy do I have a lot to teach you. :p

So what time and should we meet at the Meier & Frank section? That way it's closer to the on ramps.

15. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    ok i suggest that we meet at 2:45- that way we can be underway by 3:00 putting us in Orem politely just before 4:00. There are a few enterances to Meier and Frank so I suggest that we meet just outside the enterance to the Food court- there is that big round sign thing- only one like it- on the back side of the mall.
    if thats ok...
    so 2:45
    South Towne Mall (the one off of 106th) :)
    Outside the Entrance to the food court on the backside (facing away from the freeway) under the big round sign.

sound good? any probs lets hash through them quick!- Allen

16. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    Well, it doesn't look like I will be able to make it. I tried juggling my schedule around, but to no avail. I have some things to do that I just can't get out of. I'm bummed about it. But I will definitely be going to the next meeting, when we will be bringing some collectables.

17. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Did anyone e-mail Darion Blade and tell him about it?

18. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.