main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FINISHED!! Enemies of the past (Obi-Wan torture story, 17 years old) This is terrifying...it's done!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Oh, a double post :) Qui-Gon seems like he's going to have a heck of a time dressing up ;) And the Force-suppressant staying in him like a slave chip (or whatever they are) is something I haven't read before -- good idea. Hope to see more soon :)

2. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    What do I think?I think I will be watching for yet another post.PEACE Ewen

3. Enigma_Jade

Enigma_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Another update?! Awesome! And so well done, at that! :D

I like the character! Hm. It sounds like Obi is gonna have a hard time with her. :( [face_devil] :D

Is it too much to beg for more already?? ;)

EJ

4. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    OH, this is not looking good for poor Obi at all. What are they planning for poor Obi? Pinching his bicepts, keeping him almost naked, and force surpressed......... :eek:

Well, this isnt too bad so far. I have a feeling its going to get much worse though. Qui better hurry.

Way to keep us on the edge of our seets Jacinta :D

5. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Pinching his biceps?! CAN I TRY?! ;) Heh... Great posts, Jacinta! I'm eagerly awaiting more! :)

KG :cool:

6. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    A nearly naked, bare chested Obi-Wan.....yup I'm definitely still here ;)

7. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000
    excellent post, may we hope for a trifecta?

JediCandy

8. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Ooooh that sadistic... woman! Poor Obi force supressed and partially clothed...(hmmm partially clothed). 7

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Cascadia- Hmm, what WAS his name, anyways? *looks panicked.* Don't go too fast, Qui, wouldn't fit with the plot!

Tahiri- I try to be original....force collar had been done one too many times.

ewan- YOU GOT AN ICON!!!!!!!! I AM SO SURPRISED! I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY SEAT! sorry, I was so used to you not having one, that when my computer uploaded yours, I was like, HUH? Well, here you go.

Enigma- Thank you and double thank you! No I supposed not....

shanobi- It will....*evil laugh* This post is only the beginning for our poor Obi...

KenobisGirl- Sure, have at it! *offers her Obi-Wan's arm, ignoring his protests.* I've tried it, it's great fun. *Obi-Wan is grumbling loudly about irritating stepsisters, so she holds her pen threateningly, and he quiets.*

kitara- I'll bet! *wink, wink* Why do you think I did it? It was for you guys!

JediCandy- maybe...

7- yep, that describes her pretty well! *Obi-Wan is begging her not to anger the alien-woman, since she will take it out on him, but she grins cryptically.*

here is your post, and thank you for the replies!
    Qui-Gon held up the clothes Nam had given him with a frown, and started to remove his Jedi garb.

He slipped into the bright red silk shirt with sleeves that ended just below his shoulders and black pants, and pulled on the black shoes before pulling all his hair up into a ponytail at Nam?s suggestion.

He looked in the mirror, and sighed heavily. He rubbed his arms, which were already cold, as he wasn?t used to them being bare.

//This is for Obi-Wan.// He reminded himself, trying to push away how ridiculous he felt.

He stepped out of his room and looked at Nam for a verdict. Nam nodded. ?They look good. Here.? He said, and handed him a credit chip.

Qui-Gon stared down at it. ?But?.?

?You weren?t really planning on using a credit chip with money coming from the Jedi savings, were you?? Nam asked, raising an eyebrow.

Qui-Gon thought a moment, and realized he was right. ?Thank you.?

?Don?t worry about it. That is from the king, who, when he heard that your padawan was gone, insisted that he help in some way. I?m just glad you accepted it. I would have had a time explaining to him if you hadn?t.? Nam cracked a small smile.

Qui-Gon nodded. ?Give him my thanks.? With that, he disappeared out the door to head for the speeder Nam had arranged for him.
    Obi-Wan followed the strange-catlike woman into a dark room, with the guards trailing behind him. She flipped a small light switch, and the room was suddenly flooded with illumination.

Obi-Wan swallowed hard as he saw the tools of torture lying around. The woman smiled, and gestured a hand mockingly, inviting him to lay on the small propped table with straps on it.

Obi-Wan turned and bolted for the door. One guard flew at him, but he rolled under his legs and than ran to the right. The second dove for him as he scurried out from under the first, but Obi-Wan dodged, and the guard caught only air and floor.

He was beginning to feel he might get out, until he reached the door and grabbed for the controls to open it with both his hands, which were bound in front of him.

Electricity shot up his arm and bit through his body like fire. He twitched violently, falling to his knees, but could not pull his hand away from the switch he had seized.

Out of habit, he reached out into the force as the pain grew worse, trying to stop the shocks long enough to pull away, but that only doubled the flow of electricity shooting through his veins.

He screamed involuntarily, the cry ripping itself from his throat as he lost control to the pain.

And suddenly it was over. He slumped to the floor heavily, his breathing short and irregular, barely bringing in enough oxygen to sustain him, and twitching every few seconds.

The woman walked over. ?What a waste. Did you really thought that you could get away??

?Think.? He mumbled out of habit.

The woman hissed. ?What??

?It?s think, not thought.? He repeated past a gasp of

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Yes, tonight we are absolutely spoiled...and loving it :)

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I'll bet, Kit! ;)

12. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Oh. I really don't like that 'woman' now - and I use the term loosely. She's hurting Obi. :mad:

On a side note: I just saw AOTC again today. Did anybody notice how bright blue Obi's eyes were when he was in the library? They almost seemed to glow.

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Neither do I, to tell the truth...though I do like the species I made up....

Cool! I'm happy for you! No, I didn't...I'll look for that when I see it again this week.

Did anybody else think he looked incredibly sexy in the scene with Dex, just because he was smiling the entire time? *minus the Dex-hug-and-scratch-butt part...though I laughed* I thought it was great.

That and how determined he looked when he caught Dooku's force lightening on his lightsaber....sent shivers up my spine...

Done rambling now...

14. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    Hehe great posts!

AotC was absolutely wonderful! The scene with Dex was so cute!! He smiled the whole time and he looked like he was playing with the sleeves of his robe 8-} My brother told me that he and a lot of his friends and other guys at school had thought Obi-Wan was a really cool old guy in the original trilogy, but they all began to dislike him when the prequels came out, because "a lot of girls like him" -- haha! As if boys don't go to see the prequels for Natalie Portman... Ah well. I'm going to see it for a third time this weekend :D more Obi!!!

15. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Great posts, Jacinata! Can we be spoiled some more and get more posts... soon? ;)

16. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey, Tahiri, sheleigh...

I'll try, but I'm really sick.... (I think I have strep, a cold, and pink eye), and I have to go to the doctor....I'll try.

17. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Up! *I'm being shameless today. please put up with me*

Post tomorrow morning, alright?

18. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *looks around frantically for a post* It is morning but there is no post! *snif* how sad...

19. Obi_and_Qui

Obi_and_Qui Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Lol!! Obi's correcting her SPEECH?!?! Thats' so funny!!!

20. Enigma_Jade

Enigma_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Wow, great job, Jacinta!

You spoil us so well! ;) What a wonderful post. LOL. Obi's correcting her grammar in a situation like that. . ? [face_laugh] Then again, who am I to talk, I'd probably do the same thing. (I'm a grammar nut!) Poor Obi!

EJ

21. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Very, very funny I thought* ooh I mean think* spoil us some more J_K. 7

22. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Awww, poor Jacinta! I too have strep, but I have a sinus infection with it. :(

Post when you feel better! :)

23. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    Aw, I'm sorry you're not well Jacinta! Feel better, and then write! We can wait ;) And yeah, the grammar thing is really funny :D

24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Thank you all.

I was going to post this morning, but....

I ahd trouble sleeping last night because I couldn't breath through my nose and my throat was swollen, so I was wheezing heavily. Because of this, I am still tired, and I have been dozing in and out on the couch between taking sudafed and trying to get some liquids down my throat.....

So I haven't been around the comp much.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

Anyway, while I'm feeling a little better, I am trying to write out a post.

I'll get one up, I promise...but it may be a little short.

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    It's not even short! :D At least, no moreso than usual....though the torture scene wasn't very good for me...I'm usually more original than this....ah well. It's a post for my loyal readers. Enjoy!
    Qui-Gon tugged at the shirt he was wearing, which was plastered to his skin with sweat and irritating him to no end. He tried to put that out of his mind as he stepped out of the speeder in front of a bar in the run down city of Cond.

He made sure his lightsaber was well hidden in the pocket of the pants, which was very deep and loose, and then started in.

The guard at the door gave him a scrutinizing glance, but looked away after a moment, satisfied.

Qui-Gon reached the bar, and sat quickly, taking in his surroundings.

The bar was almost empty, having only 5 people in it. Qui-Gon gave each of the said five people a glance before turning to look at the bartender.

?What?ll ya have, sweetheart?? The bartender, a human woman in her mid-30s, said with a wink.

Qui-Gon flashed a charming smile, momentarily glad Obi-Wan was unable to see this and use it later on. //It?d be worth getting teased to have him back?// He revised sadly, but pushed that away for the moment.

?Give me whatever?s good.? He replied amiably.

?You got it.? The woman said, purposely brushing his hand with a couple fingers as she turned away, and Qui-Gon stifled an eyeroll.

She placed a green colored drink on the counter. ?On the house, honey.?

Qui-Gon picked it up and feigned taking a sip. ?Thank you.? He waited a moment, then spoke again. ?I wonder if you could help me. I?m looking for a Xelu Darij. Do you know where I could find him?? He asked.

The woman raised one eyebrow. ?I might.?

?I?d be willing to pay for the information.? Qui-Gon said, placing several credits he had drawn from the chip on the table.

They quickly disappeared in the woman?s hand. ?His shop?s about two blocks down, on the right hand side of the street. The sign outside says Café, but it?s really his shop.?

Qui-Gon tipped his head in thanks, faked another sip of the drink, and moved to stand.

The woman?s hand landed on his own, stopping him. ?Why the rush? Stick around for awhile?? She grinned invitingly.

?I?d love too,? Qui-Gon lied, ?but I don?t have time. Sorry.? With that, he was gone.
    Obi-Wan watched, wide eyed, as Retcilfa prepared several mean-looking instruments. This was something about being a Jedi he had never particularly enjoyed; torture. It seemed to happen enough, at least to him; but then again, everything happened to him, didn?t it? That was why the healers had taken to calling him ?pain-magnet Obi.?

Retcilfa grinned at him, her pointed teeth gleaming in the low lighting. Obi-Wan didn?t react, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of knowing that he was frightened. He was Obi-Wan Kenobi, 17-year-old padawan to the legendary Qui-Gon Jinn, no matter what had happened in his past.

He was invincible.

Obi-Wan had to stifle a guffaw at that. Him, invincible? Yoda would grow a full head of pink hair first. Who was he kidding?

Retcilfa noticed his emotionless face, and frowned as she picked up a small device with three prongs and a short handle. She turned to him, and pinched a piece of skin on his chest quickly before thrusting the instrument into his skin, and then let go.

The three different blades pinched together automatically, drawing his skin together and slicing it slightly as it clamped down. Obi-Wan bit his lip hard, cutting off his reaction.

Retcilfa seemed not to notice, and continued to work, attaching five more to the other side of his chest, his stomach, and both arms.

When she was finished, Obi-Wan was bleeding in several places and breathing hard, but hadn?t made a noise.

Retcilfa quickly attached a piece of metal to the end of each one. Obi-Wan couldn?t see what it was.

She stepped back, getting a small remote looking device. She smiled at him, then pressed the button with her right thumb, drawing in the claw to do so.

A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.