main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon First Official Oregon FF Meeting (in awhile)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    lol, Brooke. hehehe

2. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    *sigh* I wonder what the old fans that used to visite these boards are doing this very moment...

3. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Avoiding us most likely :). Maybe they have jobs and don't feel lie talking with us when they get home. Or they just hate or guts.

4. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    ;) speak for yourself.

5. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    There weren't many of them.

Jim... well, who knows about what Jim could be doing. Last I heard, his girlfriend of 5 years broke up with him or vice versa, and he was having trouble getting over it. He had to move out and such and find a new place to stay. I think that's what happened. And that's when he handed the Presidency over to Erik, and I have no idea what he's doing. He may still be playing SWG, or working, or whatever. There was also a Bobafett kind of user here, who was actually a girl, and she was just a friend of Jim's that tagged along because she kinda liked Star Wars. Again, no idea what she'd be doing, either.

*shrugs*

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Ok, I am SO DONE with playing a leadership role. YOu know what, you guys can just ROT FOR ALL I CARE. When the StarWars Fanforce is so pathetic it needs a 16 year old girl to take the stand then it needs a serious wake up call. BACK TO THE HIPPIE AGE! But yeah, FORGET IT! LET SW DIE! I DON"T CARE ANYMORE! [face_frustrated] [face_not_talking] [face_worried] :_|

7. Muchie

Muchie Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH LARENA!!!!! [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated]

8. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Wow.

There's a reason you're in the leadership role, though. Nobody else has the drive and optimism it takes to throw this stuff together. And you've got it. We all just have conflicting schedules and problems with contact.

Maybe if everyone put their various screennames and such they can be reached at in the census, and we had a chat meeting, we could figure some more details out, and convince people that meetings are possible.

9. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Lol, it's ok Vengie. I just had to get that off my chest, I'm not the type to actually get stark raving mad....well only with Atticus.

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well thansk Larena, I feel so specail now :).

Does anybody remember that show "Stark Raving Mad"? It had the guy from Doogie Howser I think and Tony Shaloub. I never saw it but it on;y had like 3 episdoes or something.

11. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    the Jim you speak of got himself into "trouble" and I dont think he would have access to computers there.

12. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    i could take on the leadership role, but i'm too busy with other things, like correctly spelling my name. [cough, cough]

13. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Oh, hey Stove, haven't seen you in a while. And I'm sorry to hear about what happened to Jim. That's too bad.

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    And out of the darkness he appears! Good to see "A" post by you, lol. Now you will either keep posting(which would be good) or emerge back into the darkness....where all long lost users go after so long...[face_worried]

Brook, I only miss spelled your name ONCE in my whole life! You told me that was wrong so I didn't do it again, until we were teasing about nicknames. [face_not_talking] :p

15. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Crash pokes his head out of the darkness......eyes squint....goes back into the darkness.

16. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    how's everyone doing? Glad to see Larena made it back from Russia ok.

17. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well Im nervous, only 2 more days until I go to California for my surgery, then once Im there I have to wait until the 21st to have it. On the 18th they run tests on me. Hopefully my alien biological makeup won't cause any problems for them. Then on the 19th we are running down to LA to check out the college im going to, then we come back up te 20th to Stanford and they run more tests on me. Then on the 21st I need to be there by 5:30 in the morning so they can run even more tests and then get me ready for surgery. Then I'm up there for a week and then I get to have a swell carride back home. Then I pretty much just sit on my butt for alittle over a month and watch as many movies as possible and try to write a screenplay.

18. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    he he he, calm down. i kid, i kid.

19. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    *tears himself from world of warcraft for ten seconds, squinting at the blurred names on the chat forum*

oh hey guys!!! sorry, got so caught up in WOW almost forgot about my true love in my life. that, and im working all the time, but hey, when a guy has rent, cell phone, car payments/insurance, and the likes, you gotta get that money somehow, legally that is. larena, your a great leader. just remember how old joan of arc was when she took leadership of french forces way back when. you shall be our savior, young lady, and to you we look for a righteous SW role model. may the force be with you!!!

billy

p.s. oh, and, uh, you too atticus, i would never forget you......:D

20. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    lets not forget how Jon of Ark ENDED UP though, hehe. [face_beatup]

21. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    (Thud, thud, thud) "We have found a witch, may we burn 'er?"

22. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
  23. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    well to no ones surprise we are never going to have a meeting becasue none of use can make it.

24. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    Well if only we would set a firm date I'll show up. I reschedule for an OFF meeting.

25. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    If only more people in this world were like you. Good show man. :_| =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.