main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

For All Who Are Interested - Regarding C3

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by HanSolo29 , Aug 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    First of all, I would like to send out a greeting from the Reading/Berks Co. to all you folks in Philly!

I have a proposal to make to everyone who may be interested in attending Celebration III this April. This past week, one of my members threw out the idea of getting a bus for the road trip over there. Now, the problem is Reading didn't have enough interested people to get a whole bus - so, he proposed to extend the offer to the other FFs in Pennsylvania. Think of it as a big FF outting. I'm gonna go ahead and post the initial post from out boards:

Hey, newbie signing on real quick, hope you lot don't mind... My girlfriend and I live in Spring City and are curious if anything has come of the transportation issue. I work for Werner Coach in Phoenixville, and I was thinking that if you wanted to get together with another FanForce or two (perhaps Philly and/or Pittsburgh), you could investigate the price and availability of a bus. A bit of money could probably be saved if you were to mention that one of the group members (which my girlfriend and I both hope to become) is also a driver...

Now, at this point we're not entirely sure on prices since we don't have a final head count. But all I can say at this point is the more people we have, the less the cost is going to be. Who knows, this might just beat getting airline tickets.

If you're interested please let me know. Also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If I can't answer them personally, I'll be sure to relay them over to Sebulba.

Thanks for your time, guys! :)

2. EricDraven

EricDraven Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2004
    I might be interested but I haven't had a chance to look at hotels in IA yet.

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yea, the hotels will be our next step too.

Well, take your time to look over things and get back to me when you can. :)

4. neeldawg66

neeldawg66 Jedi Master star 8

Mar 21, 2002
    I'm definitely going, so I'd be interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.