main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forsaken and Begotten[JA/AU] ~*~ Question for my Readers 10-22-03 Please respond. thnx ~*~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Arldetta, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    hmmm, a little late on the reply, but i haven't had much time to read lately. i still think tuuvu is going to be a bit displeased when he finds out what obi traded.

2. Thalia_Nox

Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    What a great post! Poor Obi, not knowing if he truely made the right decision. Everyone just loves Obi to death!

3. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
  4. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Hey Arldetta - you got nominated a couple of times so far for this fic in the summer FanFic awards....Just thought you should know! And well-deserved, too.

5. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Somehow I totally missed the last post. I don't know why you didn't like it Arldetta. It was terrific and the tension is definitely mounting. This is going to be one stressful ride for both sides.

6. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Great job here on this chapter.. I loved the tension that was going on in this whole post..

but..

**taps foot**

Where is the rest like the point were dear obi has to face the wrath of his dear Patron(think that is spelled right)...

PLEASE HURRY WITH NEXT POST!!!!

7. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
  8. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    Hmm this story seems to have vanished in the masses...

**drags to the top** There that should do it...

PT-who puts a barrier around her house so Arldetta cant get in to hurt her..:)

9. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Darn tootin' I'm gonna hurt you. We just got Galaxies, kiss the last remnants of free time good bye!!! :p

10. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    But why would you want to hurt poor little old me...I didnt do nufin to you...;)

And lord or lord, you got a new game so now I will NEVER be able to reach you..shakes head...

PT

11. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    :p Well, really it would be a battle between the hubby and me. We'll see who survives to play. ;)

12. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    Hmm seems this has slipped again..

**pushes to the top***

There thats where it needs to be...

PT

13. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
  14. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    OK Arldetta, you can stop playing galaxies and finish the story, then you can go back to playing galaxies, Please? :D [face_blush]

15. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
    **looks around moarnfully** Where are you? Not gone forever, I hope...

UP!

16. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Well folks even though this hasn't been up'ed in a while, I figured I should make a brief appearence.

First and foremost, my job has decided that to protect against virus' it has firewalled access to chat rooms/forums and 3rd party e-mails. Thus I can't get on the boards as often as I would like. As a result, if I should post again it would be during the evening(EST) or weekends.

Withthat being said, I would also like to add, I still have not completed the next chap. I have taken a sabbatical but last week have been feeling the urge again. The only thing is I have decided to finish Catch me before I work on this. Sorry for the delay but when Catch me is done I will only have this and Labyrinth left. And since Labyrinth I am finding harder to write than this, I'm sure this will see a post long before that one ever will. So it's good news but not great news.

Who knows if I see an interest in this again I may work harder to appease you guys. ;) *hint, hint*

Thanks again for all those who have stuck with me through thick and thin! I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!! :D

~Ari :D

17. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
    Well, post when you can! We'll still be here.

18. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I'll be here waiting impatiently

19. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Take your time, I'm sure it will be worth it :)

--Shan

20. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    I have a quick question for you guys, is anyone still interested in getting more chaps to this story? I mean, I know it's been a while since I posted anything. I've been working on it, believe me.

But, I guess what I was really wondering is, do you want me to post the next chap and then possibly wait like a week or so between chaps? I have a few roughed out, but I'm still not as far as long as I would like so posts still might be a bit sporadic.

I already thank you emensely for your patience thus far. I appreciated all your thoughts and discussions. I loved reading through all of it, and I miss not having that type of contact. To be honest, I'm getting anxious for feedback, but I don't want to promise anything I can't deliver. So I don't want to say expect a post every week. But I do hope they won't be too few and far between.

Well, that's the long and short of it. Let me know what you think and I'll do my best to accomodate. Thanks again everyone! :D

21. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Hey there Arldetta! How've you been?

I am still interested in this story. I would love it if you continued. I would even suggest posting it from the beginning in the "Before saga" forum.

If you do decide to continue soon, would you mind PMing me? Thanks! I am so glued to the EIII spoiler boards that I rarely come to the fanfic boards nowadays.

22. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    More More More

23. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Yes I agree MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!

NOW!!!

:D

24. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    I am definitely interested in seeing how this conflict is resolved.

My personal advice would be for you to wait until you are farther along with the story, though, and then to post at regular intervals.

25. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Sorry I have been lurking on this story. I am enjoying this story, so I hope to see more of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.