main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Friday night Halo

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by QueenMotherTaaChume, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenMotherTaaChume

QueenMotherTaaChume Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2005
    We do not live in a very big house but, any time you guys want to play Halo at our house you are welcome to Gaston. Maybe around eight people would work. Any more than that and we'll have to take it to the RV.

2. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    So if the orgy of people is too big then we have to take it to the RV...

3. Aayla_secura4

Aayla_secura4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    I think I tried to tell them that friday (that you guys can come over not about the rv lol)

4. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    When I am not at school, working on class work, and/or hanging out with friends then it would be cool to play some with you guys. Just send me a PM the day you want to play and I will try to arrange something.

5. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    "But Gaston is such a long way from here."

"That's your uncle talking.."

6. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Mordtat wrote: So if the orgy of people is too big then we have to take it to the RV...

Only if Tom's there. [face_laugh]

7. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Oh my...

8. Templar_Assassin

Templar_Assassin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    poor fud.........

9. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    True, but his mental scarring has provided the rest of us with hours of amusement. Besides, as Ash pointed out, he's got to learn about that stuff somehow.

10. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Ash also said "boomstick".

11. QueenMotherTaaChume

Jan 12, 2005
    I do worry about you boys sometime. Ecspecially Ash.

12. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    Does anybody have a speaker phone where everyone will be playing?

13. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    we carry them at all times...

14. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    believe me, if you ever come down you will trip out fu2, this is the funniest gather of guys you will ever be around. the arguments are the best, and i love proving to riff time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time agian that he's no match for... SWOLLEN GLANDS, or.... SCROTUM MONKEY,or .... SMITHERSWETDREAM, or... not need to continue you get the point.

kazuma: come here riff
    riff: what man?
    kazuma: i got a present for you
    riff: what?
    kazuma: ~pulls trigger of rocket launcher~
    kazuma: a rocket enima HAHAHAHAHA

15. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I wouldn't worry about them two very much. There are much, much bigger fish in the ocean, when it comes to Halo.

16. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    Nah, I was just asking because i was going to find out if your region is part of my so-called free long distance or not, so I figured what better way to use a few dollars than to try this out if you are not, or be able to call more regularry if you guys are.

17. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    My "region" is definitely "long distance" from you. Please don't touch....

(ba-doom-pah!)

(i joke, i joke, i kid, kid... still, please don't touch)

18. QueenMotherTaaChume

Jan 12, 2005
    And in the words of my friend Ashley Doyle "and that my friends is how you do a dirty sanchez". Just for you Entropy. LOL LOL LOL And yes I would love to watch all yous play Halo. I have a feeling it would be a trip!!!!!!

19. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I could think of a better word to describe it, but "a trip" would suffice, I think. :)

20. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    QueenMum wrote: And in the words of my friend Ashley Doyle "and that my friends is how you do a dirty sanchez". Just for you Entropy.

What can I say? Sometimes you have look deep inside yourself and ask those difficult questions.

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    A few things to know, QueenMother...

First.. Kazuma is delusional. As soon as you can realize that, everything will make alot more sense. I will tip my hat to him, though, that he has gotten much better at HALO. But, he forgets the fine points, such as he who holds the flag wins. :)And I usually am holding the flag. ;)

Second.. Yes, there are bigger fish in the sea. But again, like Kazuma, you have to get to know this crowd. The only thing he could possibly be talking about is his size, and he does outweigh me by a good 40 or 50+ pounds, and he is an inch or two taller than me. :D

Third.. How warm would it be in the RV, and would it have hookups and room for 12 or so folks? If we had that many, we would need at least 3 TVs and X-boxes, more likely 4.

22. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Riff wrote: How warm would it be in the RV

That would depend on who was out there "warming it up".

Riff also wrote: would it have hookups and room for 12 or so folks?

That would depend on how desperate those 12 or so folks are to to "hookup".

23. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    First- The next time you are the Overkilling, Beserking, Untouchable, Killtacular, Unfreaking belieavble bringer of suffering,pain, chaos and death then you can talk. I talk and walk the walk very seldom am I not kicking arse.

Second- Just remember who is causing so much hell to allow you to get the flag Riff. Might I remind you that with you, Poldu and Hawthor on one team on "Coglag", I scored 3 flags against you in the matter of a few mins. I do not like running flags, I rather be killing people and doing my own thing. However, I am known to go on flag runs with much success from time to time.

Third- I am a big man and that is true.

24. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    You love kill counts in the game. Now, there is nothing wrong with that, and that makes my job alot easier. You and I work very well with each other when either are running the flag to cover each others backs, as well. I am just pointing out that I dont focus on the kill count at all, just running the flag home and winning the game. That affects my kill count quite often, but I dont care, so long as I score that flag. However, if I decided not to focus on that flag, I can have a large kill count just like you, if I wanted to go that route. Dont take what I said wrong, as I was just joking around. But never, ever underestimate anyone. It will leave you on the ground more times than not. ;) Sometimes you tend to take on the idea that you are the best HALO player in our group, and while you do very well, I wouldnt say that. I would say we have several very, very good players that all have strengths, and are getting better at using them every time we play. For example.... Here are what I see as some of our folks' strengths...

You - killing and causing havoc, tanks, banshees, shotgun, sword

Kazuma - good defense and offense, good with plasma rifle and SMG combo

Fett - good with warthogs and plasmas, sneaky with alot of other weapons

Holder - shotguns, defending the flag

Joe-da - tanks, constantly raiding the enemy base

Poldu - strong offense and defense, good at running the flag

Me - strong offense, good at running the flag, snipers, shotgun and sword

Entropy - rockets, (especially after last week, deadman :) ) tanks, good defender

Templar - good offense and defense

Yumi - good defense, very unpleasant to come across when she has rockets. :)

Hawthor - good offense, strong defense, tanks, banshees

Those are our regulars, have I left anyone out?

25. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Oh come on "Fearfull Leader" I don't have that type of an arrogant or ego complex when we play Halo.

Also you should have added with any weapon.... *smirks*

I have proved that on more than one occasion when people complain about my Rocket skill. I much perfer a weapon like the Battle Rifle. It has range and semi close quater fighting ability. I would use that to assualt the mid field and then switch to a more powerful weapon when up close. I mean countless times we run across a person with a shotgun at the base defending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.