main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Get to Know Your RMFF Members!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, we've got quite a few new people and it's been a really long time since we did something like this. How about everyone introduce themselves and tell everyone a little about you.

Some of us have been together so long, that we forget not everyone knows about us yet.

Try answering these questions as a start :D

Real first name:

Favorite StarWars character(s):

Favorite StarWars movie:

Favorite author(s):

Moment I became a fan:

Favorite non Star Wars movie:

Costumes owned or working on:

Other interests besides Star Wars:

Other fan groups I belong to:

Family:

Favorite place to visit:

Favorite music:

Favorite RMFF Moment:

Anything else you think people should know about you:

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Real first name: Jennifer

Favorite StarWars character(s): Wedge Antilles, Depa Billaba, and Yoda

Favorite StarWars movie: ESB

Favorite author(s): William Faulkner / Edgar Allen Poe / Matthew Woodring Stover

Moment I became a fan: 1977 When I went of my first "date" w/ my Dad to ANH and the Tantive IV came across the screen. Totally hooked

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Sunset Blvd, To Kill a Mockingbird, Metropolis, City Lights, Modern Times, M, The Big Chill, Playing by Heart, The Name of the Rose and so many more I can't think of right now - Yes I am a movie freak :D

Costumes owned or working on: Completed - Depa Billaba, Tales of the Jedi Era Jedi: Working on now - Endor Trooper (Mountain Commando) Future Projects - Admiral Daala and Nomi Sunrider

Other interests besides Star Wars: Genealogy, US History, writing, literature, firearms, foreign films, music, youth volunteer work and time w/ my neices and nephews

Other fan groups I belong to: Rebel Legion; Wynonna Fan Club /ducks thrown produce/

Family: Oldest of 4, 2 brothers & a sister, parents, and a host of acquired family members across the country, not to mention the multitude of blood relatives coming out of the woodwork (that's what I get for doing family history research [face_blush] )

Favorite place to visit: Anyplace with WATER!! Colorado is way too dry :( Tough after a trip to the Pacific NW recently, I really feel in love with that place.

Favorite music: Anything. My music collection is so diverse people think I have a personality disorder. Opera, Baroque, Orchestral, Symphonic, Bluegrass, Celtis, Gaelic, American Folk, Modern American Folk, Zydeco, Swing, Big Band, Tejano, Jazz, Fusion Jazz, Acid Jazz, Trip-Hop, little bit of Rap/Hip-Hop, Western Swing, Modern Country, Traditional Country, Nashville Sound, Americana, Pop, Southern Rock, Rock, Hard Rock, Guitar Rock, Glam Rock, couple of Hair Bands, 80's, 70's, 90's, 60's, 50's, 40's, Vocal, Musicals, etc. (I don't think I missed any ?[face_plain] - and yes I have albums to go with all of that stuff :eek: )

Favorite RMFF Moment: Traveling to C2 w/ 5 people crammed into my Blazer, waking up and realizing that we had gotten much farther than I thought we would in that time and seeing Jeff & Kim with great big smile on their faces. Speed is their ally ;)

Anything else you think people should know about you: I am terrible nag, so if you say you're gonna do something, be prepared [face_mischief] [face_devil]

3. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Real first name: Joey

Favorite StarWars character(s): Jango

Favorite StarWars movie: RotJ

Favorite author(s): Steve Alten

Moment I became a fan: When my mother gave me a star wars figure when i was a small child and said "boba fett"

Favorite non Star Wars movie: any of the LOTR

Costumes owned or working on: lol...

Other interests besides Star Wars: Guitar, creating Digital music, video games, CCG's

Other fan groups I belong to: ...

Favorite place to visit: Arizona

Favorite music: Hard Rock and Trance, some old school rap like Run DMC, Kurtis Blow, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, etc.

Favorite RMFF Moment: When Mike and i cussed all over the boards about the continental not having a midnight showing lmao

Anything else you think people should know about you: i think you guys are pretty weird but it's still fun to hang out... lol

4. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Real first name: Ashleigh

Favorite StarWars character(s): Padmé, Anakin, Luke, and Jag Fel

Favorite StarWars movie: AotC/RotJ

Favorite author(s): Robert Jordan, Terry Brooks

Moment I became a fan: In the 5th grade, watching RotJ on tv...

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Minority Report, LotR, Moulin Rouge, Harry Potter, The Count of Monte Cristo, Matrix, and many more!

Costumes owned or working on: Padmé white battle costume.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Dance, genetics, reading, movies, music, Alias, etc

Other fan groups I belong to: Alias! That show absolutely rocks! Don't turn off the tv after the Super Bowl, Alias scored the coveted post Super Bowl spot! :D

Family: Oldest of two, one sister.

Favorite place to visit: Anywhere warm and tropical...

Favorite music: I don't really have a favorite genre. Although my tastes don't range as wide as Jen's, I still have a fairly eclectic taste.

Favorite RMFF Moment: My favs would probably be the Kempe event, the midnight showing, and the one year bbq.

Anything else you think people should know about you: I'm currently a sophomore in high school. I love to dance, I practice 6 days a week. I was a gymnast for 10 years, but I just didn't have the time for it anymore! ;) That's about it, other than the fact I always post in blue... :D

*SB*

5. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Real first name: Jenn

Favorite Star Wars Character: Vader, baby!!

Favorite Star Wars Movie: ESB

Favorite Author: JRR Tolkien, Frank Herbert

Moment I Became a Fan: At the ripe old age of 3 and a half when my dad brought me and my brother to see ANH.

Favorite non-Star Wars Movie: LOTR

Costumes Owned/Working On: I can throw together a jedi costume with some ease. I have several cloaks from my goth days that work in a pinch. I'm working on a smuggler costume.

Other Interests besides SW: Painting, most sci-fi, conspiracy theory, evolution

Other fan Groups I belong to: BtVS, X-files

Family: I am the oldest of three siblings, both are brothers. The older of the two is 9 months younger than me and the other is 6 years younger. Both have one child apiece so I have one niece and one nephew. I have two best friends who are like my sisters.

Favorite Place to Visit: Miami (South Beach)

Favorite Music: Trip-hop, alternative, classical, some rap (Eminem :D ) , industrial, 80's new wave.

Favorite RMFF moment: Me, Spike, OBwannabe, Zoo, and Jedi Pilot in the wee hours at Dennys with Gonzo.

Anything Else you think people should know: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ask me your questions, I'll tell you no lies ;)

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Real first name: Sarah

Occupation: Full time student, and part time telephone surveyist, costumer

Favorite StarWars character(s): Han Solo, Obi-wan Kenobi

Favorite StarWars movie: The Empire Strikes Back

Favorite author(s): Ann McCaffrey, Terry Pratchett, Edgar Allen Poe

Moment I became a fan: When I watched the Movies back in 1996 with some friend who insisted I see this Han Solo guy :)

Favorite non Star Wars movie: A tie between the Lord of the Rings and Man From Snowy River

Costumes owned or working on: Princess Leia, Jedi, Sith, Ysanne Isard, The purple Padme dress, Zam Wessel... and some historical non-star wars ones.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Historical costuming, costume design, drawing, horses, canoeing, the internet...

Other fan groups I belong to: the 501st and the official SPAM fan club :D

Family: Oldest of four siblings, two sisters and one brother.

Favorite place to visit: New Zealand

Favorite music: 80's!!!!

Favorite RMFF Moment: The one year bbq

Anything else you think people should know about you: I'm an army brat, and totally insane. I can even get a paper to prove it ;)

7. TK2511

TK2511 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2001
    Real first name: Dana

Favorite StarWars character(s): Stormtroopers, Snowtroopers, Clonetroopers, etc

Favorite StarWars movie: Empire

Favorite author(s): I cant read; I can only look at pctures

Moment I became a fan: in 1976 when I Star wars at the Continental....

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark, War Movies

Costumes owned or working on: Stormtrooper, Boba Fett in process (still)

Other interests besides Star Wars: Interest, well I like going fast. Fast cars. Fast Motorcycles. Racing. I also cant leave these thinsg alone. I am almost done with my car project (it has taken months to take it apart and its almost back togther...i work slow..but parts are also hard to get..many parts I have waited to come from germany..not fun). Next big project: make the motorcycle faster or finish the basement...haven't decided yet...

Well thats me.

Ohh..I like to tinker too. I take everything apart for some reason. I have parts of everything laying around.
    Other fan groups I belong to:

Family:

Favorite place to visit: Europe, I love castles. I want to see everyone of them before i die (i think i amonly about 10,000 short at the moment..but i probably have seen 100 or so...no-one likes to travel with me cause i have an agenda..I have alist of thinsg to see...and i try to get in 16 hours worth of sightseeing in 8)

Favorite music:

Favorite RMFF Moment:

8. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Real first name: Michael

Favorite StarWars character(s): Who do you think?

Favorite StarWars movie: ROTJ

Favorite author(s): Anne Rice, Tom Clancy, Stephen King

Moment I became a fan: May 25, 1977

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Covered that in another thread.

Costumes owned or working on: Only Silent Bob, chances are the only one I will ever do.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Many

Other fan groups I belong to: Big Buffy and Babylon 5 fan

Family: I'm an only child, my father, out in Littleton is a huge influence on me, I have an Aunt, Uncle and two cousins in Aurora, not much else to say.

Favorite place to visit: Vegas Baby!!!

Favorite music: Classic Rock - Beatles being the biggest

Favorite RMFF Moment: All of them

Anything else you think people should know about you: The best is yet to come

9. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    Real first name: Leah. Seriously.

Occupation: 'Fraud Watchdog' for TurboTax activations. Otherwise known as CSR for Protocol.

Favorite StarWars character(s): Wedge 'The Great One' Antilles

Favorite StarWars movie: The Holiday Special, baby! Seriously, A New Hope

Favorite author(s): Orson Scott Card (never wrote any Star Wars Books)

Moment I became a fan: 7th grade, 3 AM during summer break, in the last 10 minutes of A New Hope.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: I can't choose.

Costumes owned or working on: Princess Leia, X-Wing pilot in progress, and soon to start Amidala Purple dress. (Thanks for the help, Sarah)

Other interests besides Star Wars: Astronomy, Role Playing, drawing, comic books, knitting (yay!), general sewing, and taking irate Supervisor calls at work.

Other fan groups I belong to: I am the Sole Member of the Edayu Steven Perry Fan Club.

Family: Lessee... Mom, Step Dad, Steve, and my cat Charley. Yay Charley!

Favorite place to visit: Seattle

Favorite music: If it ain't rap and ain't country and there ain't five boys with questionable sexual practices, then I like it.

Favorite RMFF Moment: The December 2002 meeting.

Anything else you think people should know about you: I'm a nerd.

10. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Real first name: Jared

Favorite StarWars character(s): Tough call.

Favorite StarWars movie: EPII

Favorite author(s): What's an "author"? - Just kidding. Can't remember the last time I read a novel. So, I'll have to go with "God".

Moment I became a fan: 1977 - when someone told us about this strange movie they saw and that we had to go see it. It was all down hill from there...

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Hard questions! ID4, Armageddon, X-Men? Hunt for Red October? Too many great choices out there.

Costumes owned or working on: Haven't started yet, but JGoC better watch out once I do.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Programming, 3D (really want Maya!), art (my site).

Other fan groups I belong to: None

Family: Wife, two kids (10, 8). Married for 12 years.

Favorite place to visit: Paris!!! Parlez vous francaise?

Favorite music: I generally listen to mainstream rock. But favorite really is classical. There isn't anything as powerful as March of the Valkries or Rachmaninov!

Favorite RMFF Moment: Haven't been here long enough to have one...

Anything else you think people should know about you: Fan film script is finished, storyboarding 2/3 complete. Much more to go...

11. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Real first name: Terry

Favorite StarWars character(s): Luke Skywalker, Han Solo EU: Corran Horn

Favorite StarWars movie: RoTJ

Favorite author(s): Michael Stackpole, Tom Clancy, Laurel Hamilton

Moment I became a fan: 1977 (well Duh!)

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Sooooo many to choose from. Stargate, Hunt for Red October, Wrath of Kahn, Glory, Gettysburg, LotR.

Costumes owned or working on: 2 Jedi, working on an X-wing Pilot and need to start my Mountain Trooper

Other interests besides Star Wars: Star Trek, Babylon 5, BtVS, Science Fiction in general, reading, computers, photography, archeology, flying, history, arms & armament.

Other fan groups I belong to: Rebel legion

Family: Oldest of two with a little sister

Favorite place to visit: Zion National Park in Utah

Favorite music: Just about anything except older County/ Western or Rap.

Favorite RMFF Moment: All of them. haven't had a bad time yet. :D

Anything else you think people should know about you: I tend to be fairly quiet.

12. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Real first name: Cory

Favorite StarWars character(s): YODA AND R2D2!!! (did anyone even NOT know this?!)

Favorite StarWars movie: The Empire Strikes Back. Hands DOWN.

Favorite author(s): Stephen King, Robert Jordan, Raymond E. Feist, Michael A. Stackpole, Daniel Pete

Moment I became a fan: Freshman year, borrowed YJK books from a friend in Typing class. Been hooked ever since.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: The Shawshank Redemption (well, I have no favorite, but this is the one I always say b/c it?s ALWAYS at the top of the list somewhere).

Costumes owned or working on: Owned (made by Sarah) ? Sith/Jedi
    Working on: Endor/Mountain Trooper, X-Wing Pilot, TIE Pilot, NJO Strike Team Jacen Solo

Other interests besides Star Wars: Acting, Mixed Martial Arts, Sci-fi/Fantasy in general, football (college mostly), Writing, Reading, graphic design, etc.

Other fan groups I belong to: other fan groups?

Family: Youngest of 3. 2 older sisters: Stacie and Natalie both have kids. Stacie has 2 boys: Tommy (my Mini-Me) and Tanner (The Hammer?he?s a fighter). Nat has 1 girl: Kaileigh (Monster?if you met her you?d understand the nickname). Dean is the coolest dad in the world, and Mom isn?t the coolest mom, but she?s one of the nicest in the world ;) :D

Favorite place to visit: Southeast Kansas?well, not really the place, but the Family & friends there.

Favorite music: ROCK

Favorite RMFF Moment: Lightsaber battles at the 1year anniversary (I wasn't trying to injure anyone...not fatally anyway...

Anything else you think people should know about you: I?m going to be famous one day. I?m also single and enjoy long walks on the moonlit beach, I?m an aries, and a hopeless romantic. Err, oh wait, is this dateme.com? I?m confused.

13. FurryDuck

FurryDuck Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Real first name: Kara

Favorite StarWars character(s): Wedge Antilles, Saesee Tiin

Favorite StarWars movie: Return of the Jedi

Favorite author(s): Orson Scott Card, JRR Tolkien

Moment I became a fan: I remember watching and loving the movies when I was a few years old, but I really got back into it when the SE's were released.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: LOTR: TTT

Costumes owned or working on: I dressed up as Obi-Wan in 6th grade for Halloween...

Other interests besides Star Wars: Watching hockey, going to hockey games, seeing movies, reading, writing, hanging out with friends, orchestra (cello), fencing

Other fan groups I belong to: None

Family: Mom and Dad, 18 year old sister

Favorite place to visit: Seattle [face_love]

Favorite music: Classical and alternative

Favorite RMFF Moment: Well, since I haven't been able to go to any meetings, I suppose it was the first time I posted in this forum.

Anything else you think people should know about you: I like to call myself insane, but sometimes I don't act it. It's just a diguise, though. I'll proudly state that I'm smart and I accel in science. I wish to be a forensic scientist.

14. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Real first name: Josh

Favorite StarWars character(s): Anakin/Vader, Corran Horn.

Favorite author(s): Michael Stackpole

Moment I became a fan: I cant remember.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Raiders, ToD, Last Crusade, Matrix, Bond (pick one), Tombstone, Platoon, The Doors..... I could go on forever. There are a lot of great movies.

Costumes owned or working on: Tie Fighter Pilot. (I only have the helmet so far, but it'll be ready by C3.)

Other interests besides Star Wars:
    Art, Music (I play drums), Snowboarding, Partying, Reading, Sleeping.

Other fan groups I belong to: I am the president and sole member of my own fan club.

Family: Mom, Sister/Bro-in-law & Nephew live in Ca.. Dad lives in South Co.

Favorite place to visit: The Beach

Favorite music: Rock n' Roll

Favorite RMFF Moment: hard to pick just one.

You people know far too much about me already.

15. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I'm in the AHPR fan club too, did my membership get lost in the mail?

16. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    :D you rule, dude.

17. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    Real first name: JEFF

Favorite StarWars character(s): I LOVEM ALL

Favorite StarWars movie: EMPIRE

Favorite author(s): R.A. SALVATORE

Moment I became a fan: I THINK I WAS BORN A FAN

Favorite non Star Wars movie: ANYTHING THAT MAKES ME LAUGH (HALF BAKED OR ROCKET MAN)

Costumes owned or working on: SITH(DARTH HAIR)..........SNOW TROOPER , QUINLAN VOS , VONG

Other interests besides Star Wars: MUSIC . PLAYING , RECORDING , PRODUCING

Other fan groups I belong to: I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE APPLEHEADCRACKRAIDER FAN CLUB (JOEY , I'LL GET YOU THAT CARD)

Family: YES I HAVE ONE . MOST ARE NOT MY REAL FAMILY BUT I THINK SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE BETTER THAN BLOOD RELATIVS

Favorite place to visit: ANY PLACE THAT HAS TO DO WITH STAR WARS OR THE RMFF

Favorite music: HEAVY ROCK

Favorite RMFF Moment: MIDNIGHT SHOWING EP 2

Anything else you think people should know about you: NOPE

18. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    Real first name: Mac.

Favorite StarWars character(s): R2. he is the greatest. and most jedi.

Favorite StarWars movie: I Like Jedi.

Favorite author(s): I liekd most authors that write star wars. wit ha few exceptions.

Moment I became a fan: I always watched the movies when i was really young.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: i cant decide.

Costumes owned or working on: I am doing a standard human jedi, barable jedi (for C3 striketeam) and i would also liek to do a vong. Doro'ik Vong Pratte!

Other interests besides Star Wars: Reading and paintball.

Other fan groups I belong to: none. jsut this group (right now)

Family: hmmm lets see, mom, stepdad, two sisters, 5 brothers, a sister in law, a brother in law and a nephew.

Favorite place to visit: I dont travel that much, but i liek the mountains.

Favorite music: most things i like.

Favorite RMFF Moment: My first meeting.

Anything else you think people should know about you: not at this tiem i cna think of.

19. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Real first name: Tim

Favorite StarWars character(s): Yoda

Favorite StarWars movie: AOTC(so far!)

Favorite author(s): I can't read......FLOL!

Moment I became a fan: At my first viewing of Star Wars in 1977.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Alien

Costumes owned or working on: Electroluminescent armour/katana

Other interests besides Star Wars: Saving all the rhinoceros species from extinction.

Other fan groups I belong to: You gotta be kidding!

Family: One wife, SIX dogs(we just got a PUG puppy on 7-6-03).

Favorite place to visit: Monthly RMFF meetings!

Favorite music: Any kind of Power Rock.

Favorite RMFF Moment: All of them!!!!

Anything else you think people should know about you: Read the bio......FLOL!

20. CeilingFanFilms

CeilingFanFilms Jedi Youngling

Jan 13, 2003
    Real first name: Alan
    Favorite StarWars character(s): Lando
    Favorite StarWars movie: Empire Strikes Back
    Favorite author(s): Alan Dean Foster, David Fiest
    Moment I became a fan: When my friend first showed me his toy Millinum Falcon
    Favorite non Star Wars movie: Dave
    Costumes owned or working on: Star Trek Warrent Officer, BDU
    Other interests besides Star Wars: Film Making, Computer Graphics, B5, Stargate, Boat building
    Other fan groups I belong to: Uss Pioneer
    Family: 1 Older Sister with 2 nieces and 1 nephew, 1 younger bro with a wife and daughter, and a younger sister. And two great parents.
    Favorite place to visit: the ocean.
    Favorite music: Trance, Alternative Rock
    Favorite RMFF Moment: Hum....
    Anything else you think people should know about you: Am professional Geek.

21. SITHOVERLORD-DOC

SITHOVERLORD-DOC Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2002

Real first name: Doc (even some family members call me this) the odd thing is I com to find out that my mothers great grand father also was called Doc. He also had no formal medical training.

Occupation: that seems to change and right now I am finishing an assignment for a temp company

Favorite StarWars character(s): Vader, Fett (both) and of course Han a guy that gets buy by doing whatever pays.

Favorite StarWars movie: I will go out on limb and say EPIII. We will get to see some great stuff

Favorite author(s):Douglas Adams, Robert Aspirin , J.R.R. Tolken, Ann Rice, Clive Barker ?.. I could go on and on but I will not

Moment I became a fan: as a child seeing the EPIV for the first time. It had to be the over all experience. That summer one of my older sisters worked in a theater and I must have seen it a dozen times or more. So that summer and lots of exposer

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Fifth Element, LOTR (both), Excalibur, Labyrinth , Legend, Dark Crystal, Meet the Febbels(sp) you got to find this it was the first movie Peter Jackson and WETA (the FX house) did , ever. You really need to see it

Costumes owned or working on: Dargo, Klingon, Jabba the Hut, Endor Commando, Moria Orc , Sith, Imperail officer. Working on Snowtrooper (working on it Jeff) Dengar.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Costumes

Other fan groups I belong to: prop boards, Klingon, 501st , Order of the grey, Imperial rebels.

Family: my mom and dad had 5 before me 3 after. Imho only the last 4 are any good. I like to think that my parents tried everything on the first ones and figured out what works. Thus making the second batch a better bunch

Favorite place to visit: I have not been very many places. However I do enjoy the mountains

Favorite music: I like it hard and ?? um well Rock, Metal, Techno, Rave, Classical ?no its simpler to gust say I don?t like rap or country.

Favorite RMFF Moment: scarring those hobbits in the ?what?s in your belly? thread

Anything else you think people should know about you: I am a big ol? freak. Many of you have a piercing or a tattoo or both. I have both steal and ink. I then have a number of brandings (Sometimes there hard to see) and the oddest body modification is my tongue. I split the end. Yes it heart yes it was worth it. I can move both sides independently, one pointing up and one pointing down. I can hold a quarter with my tongue and I am working on a larger coin. The split is ½ inch and I was thinking about going deeper.

I think that all But I am like an onion with layer upon layer of character.

Got to run
    Doc

22. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    Real first name: Jefferson

Favorite StarWars character(s): Emperor Palpatine

Favorite StarWars movie: The Empire Strikes Back

Favorite author(s): Clive Barker, Douglas Adams, Philip K. Dick

Moment I became a fan: When I first saw Star Wars in 1977, aged 5

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Unforgiven, starring Clint Eastwood

Costumes owned or working on: None

Other interests besides Star Wars: comic books, card gaming, photography

Other fan groups I belong to: I was a card-carrying member of the Doctor Who Fan Club of America for the entire time they were in operation (sadly, they're not around any more).

Family: Wife Katherine (just married in October), 2 cats, 2 gerbils, our fish died the other day :-(

Favorite place to visit: New Mexico

Favorite music: Tom Waits, Peter Murphy, Colin Hay (former lead singer of Men at Work), Oingo Boingo, the Pogues.

Favorite RMFF Moment: the month or so before a new Star Wars movie opens

Anything else you think people should know about you: I think you should all buy more Star Wars comic books.

23. darth-jar

darth-jar Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2000
    Hey All!

Real first name: Jason

Favorite Star Wars Character(s): Qui-Gon, Dooku, Han Solo

Favorite Star Wars Movie: Empire

Favorite Author(s): Timothy Zahn, R.A. Salvatore, and Roger MacBride Allen.

Moment I Became A Fan: Seeing Star Wars ANH in theaters when I was 3.

Favorite Non Star Wars Movie: Flash Gordon(1980 version with music by Queen).

Costumes Owned Or Working on: Sith Jar-Jar

Other Interests Besides Star Wars: I collect Original art form ebay and anything Cobra Commander, Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Homer Simpson related.

Other Fan Groups I belong to: .

Family: Youngest of 4 boys.

Favorite Place to Visit: The Mountains. Love it up there.

Favorite Music: Metal.

Favorite RMFF Moment: The trip to Indiana. Will do again in a split second. That was a great journey.

Anything Else you think people should know about you: I feel more comfortable in small groups. Don't say alot in large groups. I lurk these Boards everyday. So I have the skinny on what's up.

24. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Real first name: Melanie (or Mel)

Favorite StarWars character(s): YODA (duh)

Favorite StarWars movie: The Original

Favorite author(s): Patricia Cornwell, Clive Cussler, I must say Tolkien is getting my attention (just started the LOTR)

Moment I became a fan: 1977, the moment Vader appeared

Favorite non Star Wars movie: There are several (again, Tolkien is getting my attention)

Costumes owned or working on: :) This extra special Jedi outfit is and may well be in the planning stanges for a while longer!

Other interests besides Star Wars: camping, anything to do with water, making walking sticks, motorcycles,....and on and on and on

Other fan groups I belong to: Nope

Family: They are awesome!(both the real and extended versions)

Favorite place to visit: DA UP EH! (Northern Michigan's Upper Peninsula, for those of you who do not read Yooperish :) )

Favorite music: Jazz, light rock, and most everything else as well (except that boom boom stuff - irriates me to no end)

Favorite RMFF Moment: all of the moments spent getting to know everyone a little better.

Anything else you think people should know about you: ;)

25. alison_breeze

alison_breeze Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 14, 2002
    Real first name: Alison (yes, I was lacking imagination the day I chose my logon name here!)

Favorite StarWars character(s): What, I have to choose?? Luke, Leia, Han, Obi-Wan, Mara...

Favorite author(s): Lois McMaster Bujold

Moment I became a fan: I'm not actually sure. SW was always around in my life to one extent or another... I guess the Special Editions were when my participation kicked up an order of magnitude.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers

Costumes owned or working on: Star Wars: basic Jedi; does the "I cannot condone a course of action..." Amidala one I bought at the thrift store count? Anime: Vampire Princess Miyu, Kayura (Samurai Troopers). Currently working on: Arwen's Blood Red dress, that sadly didn't make the cut into TTT. I've also vaguely considered a Psi Corp outfit, because of the leather gloves I received for Xmas! (I'd rather have a Ranger costume, but that's a lot more involved than buying an inexpensive black suit!)

Other interests besides Star Wars: Hiking, camping, spending time with my family and friends, reading, making music videos, various sci-fi/fantasy, some anime.

Other fan groups I belong to: no official groups...

Family: parents, grandmother, one younger sister, brother-in-law, and two adorable young nephews

Favorite place to visit: The redwood forest of Santa Cruz, Calif! Or any redwood or tropical forests, I suppose. Oh, and going home to visit in Calif.

Favorite music: various

Favorite RMFF Moment: the party after AotC IMAX

Anything else you think people should know about you: Ummm... <shrug> I guess that I tend towards being shy and quiet, until I get to know people better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.