main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Glory To Yun-Yammka

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    OOC:d'oh, I should've have figured that there would be a reception area.

IC: Barracks Four

Indank cursed under his breath and doged the laser blaster, he rolled on the floor toward the guard while pulling his amphistaff and starngled the man to death. He heard more guards coming so he slipped into the air duct and start to crawl silently to where his mission was supposed to take place.

Tag: Mitth

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    You are inside a building, the vent shaft is outside on the roof. Guards are also outside.

Furthermore you don't post others damage. I do.

Barracks Four

The guard gurgled and gagged as he is being strangled to death. He attempts to elbow you hard in the ribs.

Suddenly the office door opens up and another man appears.

Man: What the hell is...

He spots you strangling the guard and dashes back into his office to grab a blaster. He comes back out and aims for your head, firing a shot.

TAG: Rayson

3. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:
    Barracks One - Inside

Feras, as quietly as possible took the tools one by one and placed them into the toolbox. He then opened the door a crack and peered through.

TAG Mitth

OOC: This is the toolbox I'm looking for, right? If so do I need to get one for my partner too?

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Yes to both questions

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Barracks One - Inside

The hallway outside is empty and only goes in one direction, right. Several doors line the hallway and down its bending left turn.

Only two of the doors seem to open to your presence. The third right and the fifth left. But should you choose to pass and go down the bending hallway, three more doors on the right open up.

TAG: Baron_Fel

6. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Barracks Three

IC: Sarunak Cha

Sarunak silently slipped out his Metal-coercive algae and pointed to Magog.

Might i suggest we use this? not only will we get through the gate, but we can also knock out any infidel that are up there and could see our entry.

Sarunak placed the Algae on the sewer gate and waited for it to do its work...

Tag: Theron, Mitth

7. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Hirot Carr reaches for his thudbugs and tosses several at the infidels, along with his amphistaff as the blaster bolts pelt his armor. Hirot notices the grenade roll his way and drops off of the roof towards the ground.

8. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    Barracks One - Inside

Feras Lah walked to the limp form of the tech and put him into the ventilation shaft before closing it. He then took the toolbox and walked out.

He walked as if nothing happened he walked to the third door, he opening it a crack.

TAG Mitth

9. Rayson

Apr 10, 2002
    Barracks Four, Reception Area
    Indank moved his head and the blast missed (just say it hit the guard) his head and he threw some blorash jelly at them.

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Oiy! My head is spinning from all this Game Mastering and Role Playing. So much to do and keep track of!

[blockquote][b]Barracks Three- Sewer Duct[/b]

[i]The gate melts like butter basking in the sun. Once you crawl inside the fowl smell is nearly noxious. Critters scurry back and forth, chittering at your intrusion.

The sewer duct bends down beneath the building and part of it is flooded by fowl smelling water. Fortunately, you don't have to swim in it for very long, two meters later the sewer duct re-emerges into open air. You reach a larger area that goes straight up. On one wall is a ladder and at the top is a manhole that leads to the garage of the barracks.[/i][/blockquote]

TAG: [b]Theron and Miccu[/b]

[blockquote][b]Barracks Five[/b]

[i]The grenade explodes and three of the guards fall down from the razor bugs. The fourth guard finishes his call for reinforcements.

Your cover is blown and there is no chance now for you to retreive the items you need to infilitrate the Shield Generator Tower later.[/i][/blockquote]

TAG: [b]Yomin and Yun[/b]

[blockquote][b]Barracks One - Inside[/b]

[i]Inside the third room a group of [b]5[/b] technicians are currently playing a game of sabacc. Two of them are rowdy as they get excitied over the game. None have spotted you yet. All technicians are armed with blasters.

Behind them at a desk covered in mechanical parts is a [b]proxcard[/b].[/i][/blockquote]

TAG: [b]Baron_Fel[/b]

[blockquote][b]Barracks Four - Reception Area[/b]

[i]The guard you were choking head almost explodes from the shot of the technician in the office. His body drops to the floor. The tech in the office ducks back inside to avoid the blorash jelly thrown at him. He pays no attention to the jelly as he resumes firing on you.

Just then, the two guards that were suppose to be watching the main entrance comes through and raise their heavy blaster rifles at you and open fire.

The [b]alarm[/b] continues to blare.[/i][/blockquote]

TAG: [b]Rayson[/b]

11. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Yomin calls for his subordinate to follow him. Within minutes they are safely underground, continuing to run from the barracks.

"Ignot! Your foolish attempt at glory will cost the warmaster this abomination planet."

With that, Yomin swung his amphistaff around to sever his foolish subordinate's head from his body. As he did so he shouted at the glory-seeking fool.

"A warrior's death is too good for you, but there is no time to spare an appropriate death."

Tag: Yun

12. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: You killed Kenny!!! :p

IC:

Feras shook his head, although he wanted to kill the infidels he knew his mission was more important. They were too much for him to deal with quietly. So he walked to the next door adn opened it a crack.

TAG Mitth

13. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    OOC: Ah, feels good to die for once. Never really knew what it was like. Anyway, I can't RP much for awhile anyway, so I'll make a new character later on when I return.

IC:
    Hirot Carr dies. The End

:p

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Barracks One - Inside

As you open the door you bump into an exiting technician.

Tech: Oh...sorry about that...hey what's with your uniform?

He had noticed the bloodstains on your uniform which you had forgotten had spilled onto it when you killed the other tech.

He doesn't make any sudden moves but is suspicious. Come up with a good excuse or kill him.

TAG: Baron_Fel

Where is Dobski?

15. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: I'll IM him later.

IC:

Feras punched him in the face with his left hand. He closed the door behind him and pulled out his coufee and thrust it into the tech's neck. He then jumped onto the tech to stop any movement.

TAG Mitth

16. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    IC:

Yomin pulled out a villip, and contacted Feras Lah. (Note, this is after Feras deals with the tech, due to the time it will take me to get away from the barracks)

"Feras Domain Lah, this is your commander. My partner spoiled the mission here for us, and I have no way to gain the uniform I need. Gain supplies for me, I will meet you at the closest rendevous point from your barracks."

TAG: BF

17. Rayson

Apr 10, 2002
    Indank dove over the counter and tried to turn the alarm off, but it kept bleeping for a code so he shot the thing and it turned off,"stupid thing." He rolle across the floor and threw some Tsung Spores at them and they blew up in front of the guards and then threw some more bloarash jelly. Immobilizing them.

18. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Barracks Three

Sarunak endure the stench of the sewer as he crawled through the passage. As he reached open air, he stretched and surveyed his surroundings. he noticed the opening above him and proped it open slightly. He surveyed the area seeing what was up there

Tag: Mitth tell me whats up there...

19. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Jel Tin grabbed the ID and proxcard from the guard, and placed the guard on the floor. He would look like he simply died, and no evidence would be present. Jel Tin removed the blorash jelly, and returned to the 3 doors on the left--trying all 3 with his new proxcard.

TAG: Mitth

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Sorry for not getting to this RP. So sorry!

[blockquote][b]Barracks One - Inside[/b]

[i]The tech struggled against you even though he had a knife through his throat. Eventually he gurgled one last time before going limp, but not before he brushed against the sensitive spot next to your nose. Your Ooglith masquer immediately slides off your body and through your cloths and moves toward a corner of the room[/i][/blockquote]

TAG: [b]Baron_Fel[/b]

[blockquote][b]Barracks Three - Garage[/b]

[i]You find yourself in the middle of a large garage. Techs and security personnel walk back and forth to and from speeders and hovertrucks. No one has noticed the slightly ajar sewer cover yet.

You see a group of techs off to your right conversing with each other. One of them laugh at anothers joke. Both are carrying tool boxes.

Suddenly a security personnel notices an abnormalty with the sewer cover and approaches to investigate.[/i][/blockquote]

TAG: [b]Miccu[/b]

[blockquote][b]Barracks Two[/b]

[i]The door that leads to the Garage through the Spare Generator room slides open with a loud hiss. The room is empty except for parts for the shield generators. Another door several meters at the other end leads to a long winding hallway that leads to the Garage[/i][/blockquote]

TAG: [b]Jello[/b]

[blockquote][b]Barracks Four - Reception Room[/b]

[i]With the alarm turned off and the guards immoblized, all is quiet. But you know it won't last for very long. Someone will come to investigate as to why no one is responding to the one borlash jellied guard's comlink.

Move down the hall before more guards arrive and search for the items you came for[/i][/blockquote]

TAG: [b]Rayson[/b]

Okay, my memory is a bit off right now. So I need everyone to tell me what items they have obtained.

21. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Barracks Three

Sarunak silently slid the cover back into postion and silently slipped into the shadows. As the guard lifted up the plate, he moved deeper into the shadows hoping not to be noticed

Tag: Mitth.

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Barracks Three - Garage

The guard lifted the manhole cover and peered into the sewer. He pulled his blaster into view and flicked on the mini flashlight and scanned the sewer

Guard: "Humph..."

The guard lifts himself out of the manhole and recovers the sewer after he doesn't see anything.

TAG: Miccu

23. Rayson

Apr 10, 2002
    Indank sighed, "That wasn't so bad." he moved down the hallway while disguising himself as a worker...

24. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Barracks Three

Sarunak looked up on the sewer pipe again after the guard left.

Tag: Mitth.

Tell me how many people there are, the people with comlinks, the guards...etc. And if there is a work station or monitors, tell me also.

25. KevinB550

KevinB550 Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2002
    Stop there, scar-faces!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.