main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Going to China

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crashdown, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    OK, so I hope most of you know that I will be gone from Dec. 8 to 23rd. Blue and I will be in China picking up our new daughter. We are very excited !!! It's been a long wait. I am hoping to find an internet cafe, but don't know what the access is like. I know that China sometimes blocks some sites, but don't know if the FanForce is one. I will try to say hi if I can. I am really looking forward to see you all soon, to show pictures !!!

2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Nice...

I went to China this last summer, on my Tae-Kwon-Do trip (first stop was South Korea obviously). It was awesome seeing The Great Wall and the Forbidden City. Plus everything is so cheap in China it's unbelievable.

3. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Just a quick note from China.
    I've been here for more than a week and we are having fun, and sometimes note. But it's quite the experience. I hope everyone is doing good, and I miss posting. I can't wait to get back.
    We should be back late Dec 22.
    See you all then.

Cheers

4. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Great news Crash. How do you like flying during the holidays? ;)

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Stay safe! I'm still poking in on the boards, since, you know, the Oregon group is SUCH a group of troublemakers. ;) :p

6. Quick2

Quick2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2006
    Crash... I am glad you and Blue are checking in. May all things go very smooth for you both.. and a safe trip back here to Wonderful Oregon :)

7. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    I'm BAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK !![face_dancing]

8. Quick2

Quick2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2006
    WOOO HOOOO... Congrats and A great new wonderful adventure in Family. Crash and Blue are going to share a Pic. My wife and I and some others form OFF and The rebel Legion are going to OMSI on 30 31 of Dec for last push .. do you think you both. will be coming to introduce your new member of family. We are so happy for all of you. Allan

9. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Wow, what a great gift that life is. Congrats to you and your new addition. MTFBWY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.