main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Gone

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadawanEmily, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Anakin bravely fought with the dark side with him. Obi-Wan had tried numerous times to bring him back to the Jedi, but Lord Palpatine had already brainwashed him.

"I will never go back to you, it's because of you Padme's dead" Anakin yelled back. Obi-Wan nodded, he had grown so old, he would never forget it if he had to kill the boy that he concedered a son to him.

Then suddenly out of anywhere, without the knowledge of the force, a earthquake shooked. Anakin, who was to close to the edge slipped. Obi-Wan ran as fast as he could to save him, but he was to late, Obi-Wan looked over the hill, there Anakin was holding on. If Obi-Wan was crazy or blind it would have been a miricule. Anakin was holding on and he was crying, "Padme" he said.

Obi-Wan saw his hands slip. "Anakin no." Anakin was gone. It was all his fault. He sat down. He had lost another dear friend to him. He picked up his lightsaber and went away.

Else Where
    Padme waked up suddenly. "Anakin" she screamed out. Master Yoda walked up to her. "Dead he is... yes.. dead he is" Padme got up and looked out the window. "he's gone.. i felt him go, is that usual Master JEdi?"

Yoda thought for a moment. " Connected you are..." Padme had just given her kdis away. She was going to leave in moments, to Alderann to take Leia there. "master Jedi, i hope our pathes meet again"

She went into her ship, and sat down in her seat. She had started to do a holgram for Leia, to remember her by. She had finished it and gave it to the pilot. She sat down on her bed, with memories of the Anakin that she loved. "He's gone.....i love you, Anaki....."

2. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Poor Obi-Wan! It´s not his fault that Anakin is a blind and dump fool!

Well at least Padme is save (at least at the moment ;) )

Keep writing, that´s a great beginning!

Angel

3. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    thank you

4. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    That was wonderful. Obiwan must not blame himself. Anakin was a fool.

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That was deeply moving. Very well written, Emily. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.