main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Green Squadron( a training and mission RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BartSimpson-SithLord, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    "Titan 9 here."

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre listened as Jaya, Ruke, Gabe, Lani, and Nias all commed in. "Allright, Titans. Lets go!" With that he keyed his thrusters and led the fighters exit from the hangar. Within the next five minutes they were in hyperspace along with Blue squadron. It would be a thirty minute travel.

3. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    30 minutes passed by briefly. "We're coming to point!" commed Peetre.
    "Roger!" replied Mark.
    The group came out of hyperspoace to see...

4. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    The group came out of hyperspace and couldn't believe their eyes. Space was all but blocked out on both sides of the space-station. The only thing that let them know that two massive ships flanked the station, were the thrusters. Two ships that eclipsed the size of the Executor. Two ships that were a stones throw away from being the size of the death star itself.

"No time to think about those ships. Our mission is the station's defenes, lets take em out! Titans engage! We have fighters dead ahead!" Peetre commed as he switched his S-foils into attack position.

OOC: The ENEMY

12- TIE Interceptors- elites
    24- TIE X-1- the robot with the interceptor wings combined with missile launchers
    24- TIE X-2- the robot that is itself a bomb.

5. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Yay! A fight, a fight, a fight! :D :p

IC:

For the beginning portion of the battle, Adi and Julya stayed close by their wings, alert to the enemy that might fall prey to their laserfire.

6. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "Engaging!" said Mark. Mark's perception cleared in the manner it did at his last battle. He could sense the movements of the entire battle. He accelerated past the main group and let out several volleys of laser bolts. "One... two... three!" he counted as three fighters flew apart.

"Four... five!" Two more burst into brilliant color. Then a new precept entered Mark's mind. "Julya!" he cried.

All the world was void except for the image of Julya in her X-wing's cockpit with a tie bomb only a few meters from her engines. "Turn portside, Julya!"

She did so and Mark fired off a torpedoe into it at point blank range. Julya was safe but Mark was too close to go unscathed. "I-I'm all right... but shields are fried."

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre swung around and pounded an Interceptor, Mark and the rest seemed to have the expirementals under control. So, Peetre led his wing on the Interceptors. The squints were good, but the Titans had them under control. "2,3, form up on my wing and lets make a run at the squint formation."

8. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Julya's heart leapt into her throat.

"Mark?!"

9. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "Julya... I'm so glad you're safe." Mark said. "There!" he shot another one. "You!" he chased after a squint and vaporised it.

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    As the last interceptor and bomb-TIE were demolished, the two massive ships' engines lit up space and flashed into hyperspace. "Wow", came a response from a shocked Nias. He never even saw one of the last ten Missile-TIEs fire a volley at him. His X-wing exploded in a firey mess. "NIAS!" Peetre screamed into the comm. "Allright, Titans. This fight is for Nias!" Peetre commed in to the others. With that, he went in. His blasters flaring, he quickly had scored a missile-TIE.

11. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    I was refered here by Blue10, and know a bit about the RPG from him. I'll take any remaining open positions, and if theres anything wrong in my Bio just let me know and correct it I will. :)

Name: Shavar Marquise
    Race: Human
    Jedi Powers: None in the sense of the way we see Jedi. He however, suffers from the condition that Mark Dose.
    Flying History: Became interested in Flight and joined the Naboo Air Core. He would later join the Rebellion, and fight in various Smaller Battles all through out the Galaxy. He saw major combat at the Battle of Endor, and would withdraw from flying for a while thereafter due to the events that unfolded. Rejoined the New Republic, and now is attempting to piece his life back together.
    Personality Traits: Was very perky, and outgoing in his childhood. Now he is simply quiet and keeps things to himself.
    Physical Features: Tall, and very physically fit. He has long curly chestnut brown hair, sometimes left to drape all over the place uncombed, and others braided up into a long pony tail. Wears a red piece of Cloth wrapped just above his forehead, and under his bangs.
    Flight Preferences:Born leader, and a bit of a Combat analysist. He will disobey orders if he feels they are not correct, or simply finds flaws in the logic behind them.

Biography: Born on the small mid rim of Naboo, Shavar was a childhood friend of Marks. He always had an interest in flight and being a fighter pilot. He was often found as a teen playing flight Sims with Mark and his Girlfriend Nanai Miguel. Though he was obsessed with becoming a Fighter Pilot , his true love in life was Nanai. They dated all throughout his teen years, and the term ?Madly in love? would be but a understatement for how they felt about one another.

When the opportunity came about, he joined a Fighter Core with Mark and Nanai, and after awhile he was split away from Mark as they were drafted to different squadrons, but managed to stay with Nanai. The two served together in the Rebellion, seeing combat in many situations and being both declared Ace Pilots by those around them. Towards the end of the conflict, Shavar finally decided to pop the question to Nanai. He planed to propose to her, and than elope under a background of stars on there homeworld, however fate would have other intentions. During the Final Battle over Endor, Nanai was killed in combat. Shavar was devastated, and went through a period where he withdrew from everyone around him.

He was later asked to join the New Republic Fighter Core, and entered. Those around him simply refer to him as the ?The Silent one?, for he rarely speaks unless spoken to. He, like Mark is a ?Newtype?. It was first triggered, when Nanai died at the battle of Endor. Since then, he gets pressures and visions when something is about to happen, but being around no one else who suffers from this he simply attempts to deny it happens. Those who have seen this unusual behavior within him also refer to him as ?The Silent Crazy One?.

More or less, hes just another of my Depressed Suicidal Characters who has (Or had) a torn love life and is perhaps a bit mentally unstable. 8-}

12. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Good. You can be the replacement we get for Nias. Oh, and by the way. After this battle we are going to start a new thread, moving the story ahead a year. So, be prepared to think of some stuff for the new bio members will be required to fill at that time. :D

13. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Dax had said nothing, and still wasn't talking. He was just blowing apart ties, or, half of him was blowing apart ties, the other half was obsesing over the two huge ships, one of them was bound to be under his brothers command, but he couldn't be positive which, there was a huge energy sorce comeing from both ships, but it could just be a trick...
    Dax movered in, focising all his atention on his mision, "thats six more down." He commed in, just incase anybody was keeping count.

14. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Adi had just finished blowing up her second TIE, when she heard the commotion over her sister. Breathing a sigh of relief, she plunged into the battle again.

Meanwhile, Julya finally scored her first kill and prepared to make another one.

15. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Hrath manuevered in behind a TIE and blasted it with lasers. Unfortunately, it was of the bomb variety, and he was a little closer than he realized.

Futilely attempting to dodge the explosion, Hrath skipped off the edge of the shockwave, the sudden change of directions nearly as harmful to the X-wing as passing through the blast.

Damage reports came in on the monitor. "Targeting, out; lasers, out; shields, out; communications, out; all four engings, out!? Sithspawn! I'm dead in space!"

Hrath looked out the front viewport as two TIE fighters zeroed onto him...

TAG: Anyone who wants to save me. (I hope someone does...)

16. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre saw Hrath's accident and came around quickly leading his wing in on the other two TIEs. "Allright, stay back. These are bombs."Peetre commed to his pilots. These were the last two TIEs and the other pilots were heading in to help the B-wings take down the space station. The two TIEs blew apart as Peetre's wing came flying in. "Gabe, you cover Hrath and Adi and I will head in and finish the station."

17. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    There was heavy fire coming in from the station's gun turrets. A few of the B-wings exploded in the crossfire but Mark himself was able to evade all of it. A window of opportunity suddenly opened itself before him. Mark let loose all of his torpedoes on a damaged section of the station. The numerous explosions caused several concussions in return, ruining the entire frame of the station. It was dead...

OOC: Amidala_14- we should discuss the fate of Mark and Julya either via IM or Pm, as we will be fast forwarding an entire year after the battle.

18. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: Yea, Mark scores the win for the home team!!

IC:Dax was only partally releved that the station was going to the crammer, he still whanted to take out one of the unfinished ships, But he knew he could not, not with the tiny force they had...

OOC: I'm going to bring in a second person. He's comeing in on the next thread, but I figured I'd tell you now...

19. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Peetre saw the B-Wings provide the last few steps and the explosion that came afterwards. The station was never going to be put back together and the data hopefully never recovered. "Allright, Titans, let's go home. Form up and lets jet."

20. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: But what about me...?

21. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    OOC: BEHOLD! My **2,000th** post in all of it's glory!

IC: "Roger that sir." commed Mark.

22. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: BSSL, speaking of Gabe, could you play him? I was supposed to, but heh, I neglected him...

Blue_10, send me a PM about your ideas for their future.

IC:

As Julya

Julya switched to a private comm channel with Mark.

"Hey, thanks for saving my carcass out there."

As Adi

Adi settled in for the flight. She looked fondly down at the bulge beneath her glove where her wedding ring lay. Smiling, she thought, "Mrs. Veradi Joens...Mrs. Peetre Joens...Veradi Narin Joens..." She laughed softly at her silliness.

23. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Mark responded "I couldn't bear to live without you. Julya, I..." he paused just for a moment "I love you."

24. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    As Julya[/color

"I love you too..." Julya whispered, then, "Sithspit, Mark! Why'd you have to go and tell me when we're flying? Now I can't reach up and kiss you!"

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    While Julya and Mark were talking, a shuttle had exited and began to retrieve Hrath. After the shuttle had him inside, the stars elongated and the two squadrons were in hyperspace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.