main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings from San Francisco

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Onion, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Onion

Onion Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2016
    Hello, long time lurker here! With the release of RO (loved it!) I had to sign up and share some of my thoughts. It's a pleasure to become an official member of the community, I hope to be an active and contributory member from here on out!

A little about me: 29yo from Miami, FL. Currently in SF completing my medical residency. Lifelong Star Wars fan, OT definitely my favorites but I have no overwhelming hatred for the prequels. I rather enjoy the overall story of the prequels, with my major gripe being the kiddiness and slapstick humor needlessly tacked on. I'm a supporter of Adywan's SW-R projects and only watch his version of ANH anymore. On a closing note, I am infinitely peeved that the endless hours spent reading the EU during my teenage years is no longer canon. Booooo Disney, booooo!

Anyways, glad to be here and happy to entertain any questions. If y'all have none I'll be seeing you guys on the main forums!

Bazinga'd likes this.
  2. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome. If there is anything you need navigating this board, please dont be hesitant to ask.

So we have a doctor here. I chose law school over med school, in hindsight that was a poor decision :p

Onion likes this.
  3. Onion

Onion Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2016
    Much obliged! Funny you mention law school...sometimes I wonder if I wouldn't have been a great litigator. Nevertheless, both offer excellent careers in fiduciary fields.

Bazinga'd likes this.
  4. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    Agreed.. As it turns out I work in the medical-legal field so I am never too far away from medicine. My wife is an ER nurse, so I also hear from that perspective.

5. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Hello and welcome, Onion! I have to say I love your username. I put onions on/in everything I can. :p

Bazinga'd likes this.
  6. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    Should Onion get the nickname "Darth Vidalia" :p

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Greetings, welcome to the boards. :)

8. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Welcome!

9. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001

If Onion joins the dark side, it's all his. :D;)

Bazinga'd likes this.
  10. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Welcome! San Fran? You're right in the heart of Star Wars there, very jealous.