main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by flightime, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flightime

flightime Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2009
    Hi all! I used to post here eons ago (read: nearly three years ago) under the under the username lizodessky and recently started lurking again. I doubt many remember me - I never was too terribly active outside of posting fic - but now that life isn't so hectic anymore, I'm glad to be back! :)

-Sarah

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Ohmygosh. I remember you!! I always wondered where you went - I loved your writing!! Welcome back [:D] Come back to fanfic - and we've got a new Non-Star Wars Fan fic board too :D

And you should also come check out Census and Games. It's a very cool place (trust me :D ) and we're looking for some Scattergories players right now :)

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome back!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back flightime! :)

It's cool to see people coming back, although I have to admit that I don't think that I remember you, which would be highly normal, since I'm in FanFic only rarely. But maybe you like to stay here as well or at FFC? Then I'll remember you the next time for sure. :D

And it's great to see Nat (NYCitygurl) remembering you! :D

Just one question... why don't you use your old username and did create a new one? :confused:

Enjoy your return! :D

5. flightime

flightime Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2009
    Ohmygosh. I remember you!! I always wondered where you went - I loved your writing!! Welcome back Come back to fanfic.
    Hi! I remember you, too! It's good to be back - I'll be back to fanfic soon (waiting to get something back from a beta as I type, actually). :)

Just one question... why don't you use your old username and did create a new one?
    That was an old penname of mine that I don't use anymore, so I figured I'd just register again. :) Besides, I'm a bit scatterbrained these days and like to keep my usernames the same everywhere. :oops:

Thanks for the welcome back, everyone!

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Ah, that are good reasons. I was just checking, if you would have liked to use your old name again, then I might have been able to help you. :)

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.