Well, after deciding to finally wash my linen Jedi tunic, I had a HUGE scare/frustration attack. I washed it in cold water gentle cycle, 10 minutes on low heat in the dryer, and then air dry over night. This morning I wake up and look at it hanging there and think...................uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..............those sleeves look REALLY short. Oh crap!!! Sure enough. I put the tunic on and I now had a nearly t-shirt shaped tunic. Frak! Frak! Frak! Why me?!?!?! I had also washed the obi, and it had shrank somewhat too. So, I wet it down and tested for stretchiness. Phew! There was some there. So I carefully and evenly tried to stretch it out and then ironed it. Another phew. Mostly back to original size and shape. Okay, that was the easy one. The tunic itself next. Considering how much material I would have had top spray and stretch, I decided to just soak the whole thing in cool water in the shower, and then wring out most of the excess before starting the stretches. I spent the next hour and a half stretching (at least 1.5" back!!!!!) and ironing sections at a time. Linen is super heavy, and each sleeve took nearly 20 minutes to iron over and over and over to get most of the moisture out. I'm sure someone will tell me ironing wet linen till it's mostly dry will tell me that is bad for the material (or not). I took that into consideration, but since this is not an every-day wear item....meh.........it'll be fine. Well, my arms are now killing me, but my fingers are crossed after several test-fittings. It is still slightly damp (my ironing board is rather water-logged) so the ironing began to loose effectiveness over time. If this doesn't work, it's either back to highly custom Jedi for a while (which means no Jedi General), or my Mando, until I get a new tunic that is not so labour-intensiveness to launder and care for. Not that my Mando is bad (it ROCKS!!!!!!), but I will always be a Jedi at the core, and I like to have the Jedi General as a ready-option since the Clone Wars are under way now.