main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Halo Partner

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by furhead16, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furhead16

furhead16 Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2004
    Alright, as some of you may know, Halo 2 is being released (hopefully) on November 9th, and I am PUMPED. I have pre-ordered it and am awaiting my copy somewhat patiently. As even less of you may know, I am moving to Edmonton in September to go to university (Taylor University, south side somewhere). Now, here's where the problem occurs. My Xbox will still be in Fort McMurray, as I will not have a TV in my dorm room. SO. I am looking for someone here who, on or around November 9th, wants to let me use them for their Xbox, and we can play through the game on co-op. I will even provide my own controller (I have an air-conditioned one!) and, of course, Halo 2. I think November 9th is a Tuesday, so maybe we could get together on the Friday and play straight through until we beat it. Or in chunks. In the end, who wants to be used, by me, for their possesions?! Any takers?!

2. furhead16

furhead16 Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2004
    Oh, and I would provide food and drink (Jolt Cola and chocolate covered coffee beens...or pizza or something) to the host. :) Mmm...bribery...

3. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    I'm sure, when the time comes, we can hook you up with something... ;)

4. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    I havne't even played the first one and I own an Xbox :(

5. furhead16

furhead16 Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2004
    Whoa, whoa whoa...you HAVEN'T played the first one? As soon as I move to Edmonton, I am going to find out where you live, chain you to a chair, and make you play Halo until your eyes bleed and your fingers fall off from pure enjoyment. And by all that I mean I will lend you my copy if you want to try it out. It's a very fun game.

6. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Sure. I won't complain. :D

I might rent it before then. We'll see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.