main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Ham-azing! It's time for Cincinnati to become an OFFICIAL Fan Force Chapter!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ImperialRecruiter, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Yes, it is finally here! The third and final meeting to make Cincinnati an Official Chapter of Fan Force!

Due to the responses gathered, the time, date and location have been set! This is the info...

Saturday, April 6, at 8:30 PM is when we will be meeting at Dave and Buster's in Springdale (Tri-County)! This will be held in the main dining room.

If you cannot be there at 8:30, Don't Panic, just come in whenever you can and join the fun! I'm sure everyone in the group will help out in bringing late arrivals up to speed. The important thing is for everyone to have a good time and celebrate Cincinnati becoming official!

If you can make it sooner, Great. But if you know you're going to be late, please feel free to PM LovelyLotus or ImperialRecruiter so that we can save a space for you. It should definitely be a blast and a half!

An early thanks to everyone for a strong show of support for our group at the meeting!

Anyone who needs directions can post to the thread or use PM, and directions will be happily provided.

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Rock on! :)

Do they accept Republic credit over there? :D

3. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Ummm, gee let me... no... think about that one for a little while. ;) They do, on the other hand, appreciate Cold Hard Cash or some crazy little thing called VISA.

4. Kozzai_Wasspri

Kozzai_Wasspri Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2001
    They will accept republic credits

*waves hand*

we should all race on pod racer or even play the arcade game for highest score....I once beat that game with only putting money in twice including the first time. of course I only play for the lightsaber parts..

5. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    //dazed look on face//
    Yes, they will... //head shaking and clarity of eyes.// What do you think you're trying to do? Pull one of your Jedi Mind Tricks on me?!?

6. Kozzai_Wasspri

Kozzai_Wasspri Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2001
    I see no Jedi here, just a bunxch fan boys who wish they were Jedi... ;)

is there going to be a sign or somthing, how am i to know where you all are sitting?

7. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I know for FACT that i will be at least 9:15, maybe later. Drk-lady-of-the-sith (Amber) might show up on time, depending on if she wants to be there without me or not. I get off work at 9:15ish, thankfully i work at tri-county mall so, i'll be right there!

8. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    padawan,
    Hey, that's cool, we'll make sure to save some space for you, no problem.

Everyone,

We're going to try to get a sign or balloons or something, but worst case scenario...

Lotus will be wearing a red Podracer jacket, and I'll have Yoda on the front of my shirt.

Sorry about that.

9. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Oh yeah, I am so playing Podracer!! Rockin' on!!

I am making a banner tonight, to put on the back of chairs, or on the wall. I'll let you all know on Friday what to look for.

Lotus! :D

10. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Man, if they have podracer, I am SO going to kick everyone's bottom :mad:
    I used to be REALLY good at that game when we played it with my buddy Bruno in France :D

11. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Oh, REALLY? *evil grin* I'm not a bad driver either. ;)

12. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    You're Bantha Poodoo!!!!!! :D

13. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    oh, yeah, well i'm not such a bad piolet my self!

14. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    BANTHA POODOO I SAID!!! :mad:

15. jedi_luc

jedi_luc Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2000
    Well, I'd like to say this force wielder will be there but, alas i will not be.

Wife has to work and I gotta baby sit the kids.

16. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    How old are your kids, Luc? Your welcome to bring them. This is an all age meeting.

Lotus!

17. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Do you feel that slam in the back of your pod? Do you feel it? Good cause that'll be me to knock your piddly backside right off the track and into a cliff.

Now is that some smack talkin' or what?

18. Mara_Skywhiner

Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    nuh-uh, I'm the best podracer in the galaxy! I'll beat you all down one side of Tatooine and back up the other! ;) I'll try to be there and stake my claim, ya'll better watch out!
    ~Mara

19. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Ludo, Mebookie, mesa Bantha Poodoo? *he he he* We shall see. Just wait till we rock and roll in the pods!

:D

20. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Thanks for the details, Miss Lotus and yourself have it together! Sounds like it will be a fun and productive meeting! :)

21. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Just a few words and reminders :)

Please remember T-shirt designs, and names for our group.

Please bring new ideas for Speical Interest groups, outtings, and other ideas to be shared.

And just remeber, be yourself, ENJOY yourself, and be happy that we've all worked together to bring this thing together.

Tomorrow is a very indepth meeting, so it may last a little longer and have more information to it. We're going to meet, talk then eat!!

Remember: Dave and Busters Tri-County. The Meeting starts at 8:30 p.m. so try and be there a touch early. We already know a few folks may end up showing up later than the rest, but that isn't a problem! All the information from the meeting will be contained in a breakdown on our website, or in a packet. It all depends on how much time, prior to the meeting I have to complete the packet and get copies.

Thanks so much to everyone and their support of the Cincinnati Fan Force! Let's have a good meeting, and a GREAT time!

Lotus! :D

22. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    do we need to bring anything, other than money and our T-shirt designs that is...

I'll be bringing Ludo his toy fair vader...

does anyone want me to bring my ep2 figs to see?

23. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    NOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THE FIGURES, I WANNA STAY AS SPOILER FREE AS I CAN!!!!!!

24. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    ok, i'll keep them in the car if anyone else expresses interest! I thought you had scored a few yourself Ludo...

25. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    yeah, the only ones i didn't know where... oops, i can't say it here, it was a droid and a jedi, but that's it, no more spoilers!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.