main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happy Birthday QCJO!

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Sith_Steve, May 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    On Wed May 15th the QCJO will be 1 year old.

2. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Yay, let's celebrate by going to The Matrix Reloaded together. Everyone show up for the 10:15 ok? hehehe that was easy.

3. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    hehehe, dont forget the CD's and brint $14 for the QCJO Stickers also :)

4. QCPsychoJedi

Aug 10, 2002
    HAHAAAAAAAAAAA I remembered the CD thing too. As for the stickers I wouldn't want to blow $14 for the prank but it would be cool to post one on Americans door.

Speaking of QCJO advertising I have an idea. See Meg works at Subway now but she doesn't technically own the shirt so I'm going to buy one from their corporate offices and embroider our logo on it so she can get away with wearin it to work.
    Is it crazy? probably.

By the way, I work till 9 so I'll probably be there a little after you guys arrive so hold my place in line, I have tickets. See I got them in advance, like any normal responsible person would for a movie of this magnitude. (hopes his subtle hints hae not been overlooked)

5. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    It's been oune year already thats great and it looks like the next year will be just as good as the last with the the group taking on new members.

6. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    We have new memebers AHAHAHAH! Heck, We all meet each other one year ago in the EPII line, Lets see, it was You (Lance), Mark, Mage, John, Ryan, and Hammond. Man that was along wait in line :)

7. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Congrats and well done on the QCJO on its first anniversary...I am happy to have been even a peripheral part of the group, and I am glad that we are expanding and continuing. I hope (if whomever is willing) to take part in further cons, events and outings with all the group--as a Jedi in training, I need all the encouragement and training I can get.

FYI--TeeCee Update--The Star Trek group in the area is taking their interest group strictly online, so any activities with them is at their site, www.uss-atlantis.org. Official organization for them is at an end, so anything in organization, help with marketing, promotions, and opportunities,in any media, please let me know what I can do.
    Until later, MTFBWY--TeeCee.

8. QCPsychoJedi

Aug 10, 2002
    Steve who exactly is Mage? I was looking through the list and recognize all the names except that one. I didn't know if you were referring to Meg and just typed too fast or if it was a different body.
    Anyways, I hope I get a lead on when this Peoria thing is supposed to happen soon. I mean trying to open a new store and organize Dragon con at the same time is a scheduling nightmare. The company is specifically requesting sales staff not take off certain vacation dates because their prescence will be required for the grand opening which will only take place weeks before the Con. This may be very tricky. Still production goes forward. I'll be ready with the Predator if you're ready with Alien. Gimme a heads up on that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.