main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hate Leads to Suffering - JA (Not a new story, I just finally found a title)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by greencat336, Aug 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    :eek: I wonder if they got far enough to be able to find Qui...

I loved how he "wrapped" Obi's soul in love! So sweet!!!! :D

I'm looking forward to more, greencat! :)

2. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Up! greeeeencat (this is my best pleading voice) we neeeeeed a post!

Sarah >^,,^<

3. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    The good news is I've written alot more of this story. The bad news is it is all scrawled in a notebook because I took my sister to the hospital Tuesday. (We found out today that the problem is Salmonella poisoning)

Nothing inspires angst and torture like sitting in a hospital room. One of my early fics was written and another inspired by my mom's hospital stay earlier this summer, in fact.

Anyway, the point is, that in a few days I should have the time to type in and proof a post.

Just as an evil teaser: in honor of cbjedi's plea, Obi-Wan will not be physically tortured any more (well, just a tiny, tiny bit. Hardly anything really compared to the standards we have set) However, our dear Jedi Master is not so lucky. . .

4. Artemis_Silverbow

Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2001
    Salmonella? That's terrible! :( I hope your sister feels better soon.

5. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
  6. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    I'm sorry about your sister! I hope she gets well soon! :)

Don't worry about posting, your sister is more important! We'll just wait patiently until you can get around to it!

:D

7. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Tell your sister we all hope she feels better soon! :)

Family first, anxious readers later! :p

8. Sarah_K

Jun 10, 2001
    I forgive you and then some, greencat! Take your time and post when you can. :)

Sarah >^,,^<

9. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    My thanks for your good wishes. My sister came home from the hospital Monday.

I want to take a moment to send prayers and positive energy/thoughts to those that died in the terrible attacks on Tuesday and their families and friends. Let us especially honor those Firefighters, Police Officers and Emergency Medical Personnel who risked, and, in some cases, gave their lives to protect and defend others.

This is a double post, to make up for the long time you had to wait.

?Good morning, Jinn. Incredible, isn?t it, that something as simple as salt water hurts so much on an open wound,? mocked Vanson. He was accompanied by two guards, both of whom trained their weapons on the Jedi Master.

On the holovid, Qui-gon saw four guards enter Obi-Wan?s cell. <Wake up, now,> commanded Qui-Gon over the training bond.

Instantly, Obi-Wan opened his eyes. Unfortunately, the guards reached him before he had done more than get to his hands and knees. One of the guards kicked Obi-Wan?s arms out from under him, causing the boy to fall forward onto his face. The guard quickly followed up by stomping on Obi-Wan?s wounded back, pushing him down.

Obi-Wan shrieked in agony, blood flowed freely from newly opened whip cuts. The guard gave a final kick to the teen?s side. Obi-Wan buried his face in his arms, futilely trying to choke off his sobs.

?You get the choice today, Jinn. I am going to allow you the privilege of deciding what happens next to your apprentice. A beating or emersion in the same salt water you recently sampled,? said Vanson.

Qui-Gon glared at Vanson, making no sound.

?How forgetful of me,? Vanson said in a mockingly sweet voice. He reached up and ripped off the tape that held Qui-Gon?s gag onto his face. Chunks of mustache and beard were yanked out. Qui-Gon spit out the rag that had been shoved into his mouth.

?Let him go, Vanson. He?s just a boy. Please.? The faintest note of pleading crept into Qui-Gon?s voice.

? ?Please? ? repeated Vanson. ?Is that the best you can do? I want to see you beg.?

?Release him and I?ll do whatever you ask,? Qui-Gon allowed slightly more of the anguish he felt to enter his tone.

?Tempting . . . ? Vanson turned to a guard, ?Unchain him.?

While one guard unbound Qui-Gon, the other continued to point his blaster at the Jedi. When the Jedi was freed, the guard resumed his stance, blaster aimed at Qui-Gon.

?On your knees, Jinn. Let me hear your pleas for mercy,? ordered Vanson.

Qui-Gon knew his performance would not gain Obi-Wan?s release. He did hope, however, that it would distract Vanson from his original plan to torment his padawan. Falling to his knees in front of Vanson, the Jedi Master bowed his head.

Humblely, Qui-Gon said, ?I beg you Master Vanson, please release the boy. I will obey any command you give. Endure whatever you demand of me. Just set Obi-Wan free.?

?You would be my willing slave?? asked Vanson.

?If you set Obi-Wan free. Yes, Master Vanson,? answered Qui-Gon.

?Kiss my feet,? ordered Vanson.

Unhesitatingly, the Jedi Master bent down and kissed Vanson?s boots. Keep your attention on me, thought Qui-Gon. Spend the time it will take Mace and Tahl to get here on tormenting me, not torturing Obi-Wan.

?On your belly, lick them clean,? demanded Vanson.

Qui-Gon dropped down and complied. The taste was sickening. Qui-Gon forced himself to keep his breathing steady and not gag. No matter how humiliating, it was nothing next to the ordeal that Vanson planned to inflict on Obi-Wan.

Vanson watched in amusement for awhile, then kicked Qui-Gon in the face. Blood spurted from the Jedi?s nose and mouth.

?Give me your oath that you will obey me,? said Vanson.

?Free Obi-Wan and I will do anything you command,? replied Qui-Gon.

?Anything?? With an evil grin, Vanson unbuckled his belt.

Qui-Gon lay on the floor of the cell, his hands once more bound in front of him. His clothes were in a

10. TrianaJinn

TrianaJinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2001
    Wonderful post, Greencat! Hopefully Obi and Qui will be rescued soon.

11. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Beautifully done Greencat! I really like how Qui-Gon helped Obi-Wan through his anger, that was really nice.

:) Tahl, Mace, hurry it up a bit!

12. Artemis_Silverbow

Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2001
    I second, Siri! Mace, Tahl....GET A MOVE ON!!!

Great post, greencat :) It's sort of nice-if that's even the right word-to see Qui-Gon catch it for a change.

13. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Hope your sister's feeling better, salmonella's no picnic. (uh, no pun intended there)

Great post, poor Obi having to watch and knowing Qui-Gon did it for him. At least they still have the Force to communicate with each other and send love and strength. Still, Mace and Tahl had better hurry.

14. Sarah_K

Jun 10, 2001
    greencat, it was worth the wait!! The mush, I mean, not the torture. Can't beleive I just said that... me, a hardened torture lover... ?[face_plain] Oh well, I suppose that's a good thing.

Glad your back, though! I was actually coming on to make sure you were still here to post when I saw that you had already posted! I've been checking up on all the people who I'm reading and asking them to post so I know that they're okay.

MASAP!

Sarah >^,,^<

15. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Tahl, Mace,

GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR!!!!!!! MOVE IT NOW NOW NOW!!!

16. HannahBates

HannahBates Jedi Grand Master star 1

Feb 20, 2001
    That was beautiful greencat. I especially loved Obi's anger and Qui helping him through it. Poor Qui. Poor Obi.
    *Hannah just rememberd the hot oil incident*
    POOR OBI!
    Greencat, your creativity is impressive.

Hannah

17. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Glad everything is alright on the homefront.Wow I can't believe I have gotten an excellent post from two of my JA stories,yours and Hannahs.Things do seem better this evening reading these.It took the edge away that I had been feeling.There is only so much grief you can listen too,before you say,I just have to turn the news off and focus on the good of this world and country.Not that I turn my back on those hurting,I just want to take in a breath of air without thinking of so many hurting in New York tonite. I guess I will face reality tomorrow again.PEACE Ewen

18. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
  19. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    There is no emotion; there is peace.

? There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

? There is no passion; there is serenity.

? There is no death; there is the Force.

-Yoda

To use the Force, the Jedi must remain at harmony with it. To act in dissonance depletes one's power.

The Force is created and sustained by life. The Jedi acts to preserve life. To kill is wrong.

Yet it is often necessary to kill. The Jedi may kill in self defense or the defense of others. You may kill if, by doing so, life is preserved.

But you must know, always, that killing is wrong. When you kill, you commit a crime against the Force. Though you may know that you do so for the greater good, and the greater good justifies your act, you must also know that the death remains as a stain upon your spirit.

The Jedi does not act for personal gain, of wealth or of power. You must act to gain knowledge; to sustain freedom, life, and learning; to defeat those who would impose tyranny, death and ignorance.

Sometimes, wealth or power is needed to achieve the Jedi's goals. Money is required for the purchase of goods; power is required to obtain the help of others. To achieve one's goals, a Jedi may obtain wealth or power, but is not interested in it for its own sake, and will surrender it once those goals are achieved.

A Jedi never acts from hatred, anger, fear or aggression. A Jedi must act when calm, at peace with the Force. To act from anger is to court the Dark Side, to risk everything for which the Jedi stand.

20. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    Thats great Jenny but U forgot one teensy weeny part of the code.

Peace over anger.
    Honor over hate.
    Strenth over fear.

and..

Nothing is lost where force dwells and the force is everywhere.

Oh well okay the last one is not necessary part of the code.

Greencat keep up great work!

21. Sarah_K

Jun 10, 2001
    Up!

Sarah >^,,^<

22. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Wow, that was GREAT, greencat! WOW!!!!!!! Poor Obi and Qui!!!!! :)

I'm glad to hear your siste is on the mend! :)

I'm looking forward to the next post! :D

23. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Stunning greencat!!! Those poor boys... they get put through so much for our entertainment.

I agree with the call for Mace and Tahl to hurry.

24. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Poor boys! :_|

Oh well! Their pain is joy to me, so I will relish the delicious torture...

Whoa... I AM evil... [face_devil]

More soon please! :D

25. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    May the force bless Qui-gon and all parents who would accept great pains in order to spare their children.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.