main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hayden's looks

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Dinoforce, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Ewan is A1 - he seems to get hotter and better (as an actor) every day. He really sizzles in AOTC, beard and all. Those eyes! That smile!

Hayden is next - really cool, classically handsome looks. Interesting to see how he looks ten years from now.

Other extremely notable Star Wars men: Liam, Mark (especially in ANH before his accident: those angelic looks still bring on goosebumps) and Harrison. Star Wars men are HOT: they sure knew how to make them, in that GFFA.

Leo and Tobey are way down in the looks department. Though I really admire Tobey as an actor from "The Cider House Rules." But he is nerdy and Leo is girlish.

2. SlowLearner

SlowLearner Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2002
    <<<Star Wars men are HOT: they sure knew how to make them, in that GFFA.>>>

No doubts there! :)

Hayden is at the top of my list. In AOTC, he has some of that angelic quality that ANH's Luke had but with a harder edge. I liked how he could be boyishly charming and angelic yet so intense. The way he was looking at Padme in some of the scenes never fails to send shivers up and down my spine. He has the most expressive eyes!

Ewan is great too, but I just can't get over that hairstyle. Ditto for Liam. I don't know which I dislike more - the mullet 'do or long hair on a guy.

3. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    I think he is gorgeous!

4. BlueMules

BlueMules Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    "Leo, cute but not sexy. Good actor, but he's somewhat arrogant which is a big turn off."

Hmm...I didn't know about that either. I guess he is overconfident? I hoped his next movie will make $$, because I heard "the Beach" didn't do well.

5. YodaBaggins

YodaBaggins Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    Ewan in AOTC=one of the sexiest guys I've ever seen. The mullet doesn't bother me at all. ;)

6. AnikaSky

AnikaSky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2002
    What's wrong with being thin??

7. Senator_Bail_Organa

Senator_Bail_Organa Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2002
    Alot my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.