main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[HCSF] who tells that anakin & padme are married? how do the jedi/obi-wan find out?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by AERYN_SUN, Nov 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Why not? I can see it happening - seeming like the "concerned" Chancellor, when he's really just driving another nail into the coffin of Anakin's relationship with the JC.

2. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Maybe. I don't know. I mean, if Anakin mentioned to Palp about the Council calling him in, I think he'd sense that Palpy was the one that told on him.

~aeryn

3. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    I'm sure this has been brought up in this thread before... but I'll just rehash it. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Jedi already know about their marriage, but let it slide for the time being because they're desperate for good fighters (and he's the Chosen One). I mean Padme is really pregnant, like super pregnant :p. I don't know how she can still be a Senator and hide that from the Jedi, no matter how many clothes she wears to cover it up. It would be an interesting twist and another reason the Jedi have to frown upon Anakin (worse because they have to put up with it).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.