main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by LAJ_FETT , Mar 24, 2013.

1. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    Next expansion should be fun, a nice nostalgia kick for those who have played vanilla WoW. :p Although the only card that wowed me so far is the 5/6 dragon for 4 mana.

2. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Getting that dragon out of a Piloted Sky Golem is going to be rather ridiculous. How does 11/10 worth of stats for 6 mana sound? :eek:

3. bluecadet3

bluecadet3 Jedi Knight

Apr 5, 2013
    I just recently started playing this game a couple months ago, but I've become pretty obsessed.

Boba_Fett_2001 likes this.
  4. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
  5. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    Played with the first BRM wing on my US account last night (because Blizzard says screw you rest of the world) I really like the 2nd boss and the mage class challenge. And the Emperor legendary is ridiculous, won me the first game against a face Rogue (played Ironbark Protector and Sludge Belcher with innervate on turn 9 I think). :p

6. Boba_Fett_2001

Dec 11, 2000
    Mage challenge was hilarious. The boss drops Milhouse Manastorm and I got Summoning Portal from one of my Unstable Portals. Had a full board by Turn 3. :p

7. Boba_Fett_2001

Dec 11, 2000
    So, how about those Tavern Brawls? With the exception of the Banana one I've really enjoyed them. Also this is awesome:

8. Boba_Fett_2001

Dec 11, 2000
    So, Warsong Commander is getting nerfed and pretty much kills the Grim Patron Warrior deck. I honestly never understood the complaints about it. It's not an easy deck to play and most of the time you need to draw into a very specific hand in order to make it work.

9. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    Nerfing the amount of damage it can do was necessary, but putting a bullet in Warsongs Commander head was a bit too much. But hey at least the "soul of the card" remains untouched that will help Warriors in arena and new players who have the "win x games with warrior class quest". 8-}

10. Boba_Fett_2001

Dec 11, 2000
    That quest is always a re-roll for me. :p

11. Boba_Fett_2001

Dec 11, 2000
    It took me almost two years but I finally did it!!! [face_dancing]

[​IMG]