main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Heh....hey everybody!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by LiveTheJediCode, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveTheJediCode

LiveTheJediCode Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2006
    So im like what, the trillionth person to join the forums? yeah well, i like to RP, but im a good guy. I have never been able to be a bad guy, my friends can vouch for that. (I was the only person who ever WANTED to be a cop when we played cops and robbers in grade school) and ive always got to be on the good side, and if there isnt a clear winner, i pick the one thats more for freedom and such. so umm.....yeah.... im not usually intimidated by forums and the like, but this one is huge. and its on one of my favorite subjects, so i was really hesitant to join, becausem what if i mess up? But i couldnt stay out of the circle forever, so here i am.

2. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Welcome! There's always room for one more! :) Just be nice to us and you won't mess up.

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

I think it's more like the billionth person to join, maybe billionth and one. Not quite sure there, I'll get our team of monkeys to calculate that for us. Anyway, looks like you may find a home in the Role Playing Forum, but there's more than just that there... you should check out the Map of the Boards to see what I mean.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're all happy to help you out here. There's a lot of helpful threads and a lot of helpful people, feel free to post around. Enjoy your stay!

4. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Well, good or bad, everyone is welcome here:).

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome LiveTheJediCode! :)

You've chosen a nice username. :)

About RPG and playing the good one, I know what you mean. I'm playing RPG myself, too, and whenever I tried to play a not-good guy, my "bad guy" couldn't even hurt a fly. :p

I hope you like it here, especially the RPG board, and I hope to see you around. Maybe at the Newbie Welcome Party or hugging thread? [face_batting]

6. marte

marte Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Hello LiveTheJediCode, welcome to the boards :). I understand what you mean, I was overwhelmed by the boards when I first started lurking and it took some courage to sign up. Then I joined the adoption program, which is here. This is really such a good thing, you have an experienced user who can help you with everything, teach you about the boards and answer all your questions, even the silliest ones. It really helped me a lot to get to know the boards!
    I hope you'll stay with us!

7. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Welcome to the JC! :)

8. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Welcome to our humble abode:D

9. sweetcaroline

sweetcaroline Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2004