main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello Everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by phoenix367, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenix367

phoenix367 Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2007
    I'm a Star Wars fan and collector from Illinois. I've been a huge fan since I was young and my obsession has only continued to grow with age. One day I hope to have a collection to rival Sansweet, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. I mainly collect vintage toys and memorabilia, but I'm also an avid reader and a big fan of the expanded universe.

Glad to be part of your universe

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. We're all happy to help you out and help you find your way. There's a lot of helpful threads too, so don't be shy to click on them, such as the Map of the Boards or the Forum Index.

We also have a couple socials threads you're welcomed to hang out in, make plenty of friends, get a feel for the place. Enjoy your stay!

4. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Welcome! Hope to see you around on the Lit and EU boards!!! The fanclubs over on the EU boards are always looking for more people to chat with.

**cough**WesJansonFanClub**cough**

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome phoenix367! :)

I hope you found some time to check the various boards already, but if you have less time I like to suggest to take a look at your local FanForce. (I hope I linked the correct FF - otherwise let me know.) At your FF you'll find other crazy SW fans from your area and if you want to you can even meet them in RL. :)

Have a good time on the boards! :)

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome phoenix367!!! I'm a collector as well and have been for a very long time, and a fan of the EU.. ;) I only have one message for you! *New Jedi Order Fan Club!* LOL!! Seriously, if you have any questions or need help just send me a PM, happy to help you anyway I can. [face_peace] ;)

7. phoenix367

phoenix367 Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2007
    Hey everybody,

Just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome and all of your help!!!

8. justicejedi

justicejedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2006
    hey, phoenix! glad to have you here! :D

9. Ki-Adi-Mundi_1

Ki-Adi-Mundi_1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2007
    hello i am a newbie too![face_mischief]

10. jedi_kein

jedi_kein Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2007

Welcome Phoenix! :D

What is your favourite item in the collection? And how do you manage space for your collection (I've always wondered about this regarding collecting.)?

Kein

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.